Pages:
Author

Topic: Would this be a good idea? - page 6. (Read 14816 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
May 04, 2016, 11:05:22 AM
This is a bad idea, there is trust issue on this kind of deal. Better not to be in that kind of  service.

wow didn't know buying a game with bitcoins on g2a was real since when?
never ever heard about it i think many people wants to buy their games with online bitcoins

Steam now is accepting bitcoins when ever you buy their games.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 03, 2016, 04:17:51 AM
I have funds outside of Bitcoin, do you think a service where I buy for things that only accept real cash i.e https://g2a.com, amazon.com or anything else. And I receive Bitcoin?
Obviously escrow can be used, or people can pay upfront, whatever the case is.

Bottom line, is this a good idea?

They wont let you do that it's only more work for them and maybe its a profit for them.
if you're paying someone with coins he received money and the server keeps the coins. only that system will maybe be ok.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
May 02, 2016, 10:42:16 AM
Not sure if I get exactly what's your idea but if you will be accepting fiat money from CCs, Paypal and even cash, you should be very careful about scammers.

If it is the other way around, then I think it's much easier and definitely a good idea, just make them pay upfront as you said and it should be no problem. The only issue I see is that I'm not sure how many people will use your service. If they already have Bitcoin, they surely got it by purchasing it via CCs, bank accounts, etc.

No no, I accept fiat and sell in BTC. For example if you wanted a game from g2a.com you could give me the BTC and I buy with fiat and we do a transaction like that.
never ever heard about it i think many people wants to buy their games with online bitcoins

I think when G2A pay launched they partnered with BitPay.
Activity: 239
May 02, 2016, 09:58:56 AM
Not sure if I get exactly what's your idea but if you will be accepting fiat money from CCs, Paypal and even cash, you should be very careful about scammers.

If it is the other way around, then I think it's much easier and definitely a good idea, just make them pay upfront as you said and it should be no problem. The only issue I see is that I'm not sure how many people will use your service. If they already have Bitcoin, they surely got it by purchasing it via CCs, bank accounts, etc.

No no, I accept fiat and sell in BTC. For example if you wanted a game from g2a.com you could give me the BTC and I buy with fiat and we do a transaction like that.
Activity: 275
May 02, 2016, 04:23:43 AM
i dont think this is a good idea why would they give you bit coins if someone else pay with cash.
they can get more profit out of it when they keep the coin and give you the cash.
so they can store all of the coins and sell them later.
Activity: 434
April 26, 2016, 05:19:45 PM
I think its pretty nice but keep in mind steam will accept the bitcoin very soon so less more people will be interested in my eyes.
Maybe it could still be profitable of course because some games are cheaper on g2a.
Activity: 465
April 26, 2016, 09:16:37 AM
I don't think they want to pay you out in coins. because its difficult to get them,
 and much easier to give you money instead of a bit coin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 21, 2016, 06:00:20 PM
I have funds outside of Bitcoin, do you think a service where I buy for things that only accept real cash i.e https://g2a.com, amazon.com or anything else. And I receive Bitcoin?

This can be good idea but there are some websites such as purse.io and... that are your rivals and you should do a good market research at the first.
Activity: 742
April 21, 2016, 01:42:53 PM

You not making sense. Are you trying to say you will buy things with fait money and sell for btc ?

I buy for things that only accept real cash

And I receive Bitcoin

How is that not making sense?
I buy something for real cash (NOT AVAILABLE IN BITCOIN) and sell it with BTC to the user who wanted it.
Still not making sense?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
= jasad =
April 21, 2016, 03:02:19 AM

good idea,some people here already do that,and its makes you have more ways to promote your product,its will increase your buyer from bitcoin holder and another people in this forum or around the world.
Activity: 770
April 21, 2016, 02:25:02 AM

You not making sense. Are you trying to say you will buy things with fait money and sell for btc ?
Activity: 324
Merit: 260
March 14, 2016, 12:52:50 PM
To me it sounds like a good idea.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 14, 2016, 07:41:27 AM

bitcoin is flexible,as long buyer and seller know what bitcoin is,they not must be worry about value of that payment,its a good idea,keep support bitcoin and use it for investement or currency Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
March 13, 2016, 03:09:06 PM

Yes this is a good idea if you have a funds in paypal you can start buy goods if costumer wants to buy some thing in amazon or g2a
And payment is bitcoin use your funds in paypal as your money to buy in amazon and g2a and make sure use escrow to hold costumer's bitcoin before you buy things in amazon or g2a.. so that you are far in scammers..
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
March 13, 2016, 01:57:21 PM
You can make those happen but the question is till where people will trust the money to you?If you suceed you will have some clients that may ask buy with you ,but why to dont exchange bitcoin at fiat and buy themselfes those?Before exchanges this service would had boom ,now i believe you can get some costumers but in the end you wont be doing nothing more then became busy with buy and send orders.
Activity: 756
March 12, 2016, 06:49:07 AM
I'm using purse to sell som stuffs to some friends of mine... I mean, they don't know this "beauty" and as they're benefit from it but in "invisible mode" they don't even ask "how you do this" they just buy Cheesy
Activity: 420
March 03, 2016, 11:48:56 AM
Its possible but look for any scammers, because lately there coming a lot more scammers on this forum and other kind of sections.
Also you should do something why people should pick you and can trust you for the job they need
Activity: 350
February 29, 2016, 10:56:36 AM
Overall the idea is not bad, still I see a few problems you should think about:
1. Risk - who will support the risk if between ordering and payment BTC price jumps or falls a lot?
2. Trust - you will have to find ways to make people trust you and your business. Usually that's not for free.
3. Price - people will use your service if they have a benefit. You'll have to offer good prices, else people will use other ways (for example BTC debit cards). If you have access to coupons you can use, then you have a business. Else you may just end up losing time and money.

Good luck!

Yep. Just a few more tweaks and you will have yourself a really awesome strat. I think this will really payoff.

It will payoff but its of course a matter of time, you just have to be trusted for the people, maybe give some kind of vouch away so you can be reviewed as trusted, also be trusted with information about yourself.
It really helps people trust you because of that, some people do not trust something like this so there will also be people that stay away.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 29, 2016, 08:58:52 AM
Overall the idea is not bad, still I see a few problems you should think about:
1. Risk - who will support the risk if between ordering and payment BTC price jumps or falls a lot?
2. Trust - you will have to find ways to make people trust you and your business. Usually that's not for free.
3. Price - people will use your service if they have a benefit. You'll have to offer good prices, else people will use other ways (for example BTC debit cards). If you have access to coupons you can use, then you have a business. Else you may just end up losing time and money.

Good luck!

Yep. Just a few more tweaks and you will have yourself a really awesome strat. I think this will really payoff.
Activity: 778
February 29, 2016, 08:09:36 AM
I think its a good idea but you really need to work out otherwise you will not succeed, make sure you can be trusted that is one of the most important rules.
Because of the fact there are a lot of scammers you should have to be trust-able and make sure your buyers are also not scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: