Pages:
Author

Topic: Would this be a good idea? - page 5. (Read 14816 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 08, 2016, 01:39:50 PM
It would be a pretty good idea but I think if big company's will step in with such things you will not be used anymore for hits due to the fact it can be bought directly.
That is hell of a true,but maybe he will get some lucky,and if he get's started now,
he will become this big company before some other will enter the same buisness right?
Good luck!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 27, 2016, 08:19:55 PM
It would be a pretty good idea but I think if big company's will step in with such things you will not be used anymore for hits due to the fact it can be bought directly.

In the long run maybe in the future when trading will be accessible to anything and anywhere we could be seeing those big companies worming in the trading process but I think they will be automated.  These companies will be utilizing more on technologies adn not in man power.

Yes, Besides it would be a bit tricky act as intermediary between the buyer and companies due to things like returns of defective merchandise,guarantees or things like that. In that case him could start his own bussines model.

That could happen in worst case scenario if you are endorsing and supplying your products and will have damages returned it will be a great lose from your investments.
The hard thing is that you dont even know what is going to happen with the value in the future and that is the risky thing of Bitcoin because sometimes it is hard to make decision.
But if you want to make profit you have to take some risks otherwise it would not be possible.

There is some risks for sure... But if we analyze, there is no reason for Bitcoin crash now. I believe its price will be stable for some time yet. The price can up fast and down fast also, but after the "storm" the price becomes stable again.

So I think it's a good idea to accept BTC payments from online sites. And if you fear about the coin price, just exchange your BTCs for dollar after the transaction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
June 27, 2016, 06:27:57 PM
i think it is not a bad idea but you must be very very careful. i think you should use escrow. you should save your self.
Activity: 364
June 08, 2016, 03:35:42 AM

In the long run maybe in the future when trading will be accessible to anything and anywhere we could be seeing those big companies worming in the trading process but I think they will be automated.  These companies will be utilizing more on technologies adn not in man power.

Yes, Besides it would be a bit tricky act as intermediary between the buyer and companies due to things like returns of defective merchandise,guarantees or things like that. In that case him could start his own bussines model.

That could happen in worst case scenario if you are endorsing and supplying your products and will have damages returned it will be a great lose from your investments.
The hard thing is that you dont even know what is going to happen with the value in the future and that is the risky thing of Bitcoin because sometimes it is hard to make decision.
But if you want to make profit you have to take some risks otherwise it would not be possible.
Activity: 322
June 06, 2016, 04:52:44 AM
I have funds outside of Bitcoin, do you think a service where I buy for things that only accept real cash i.e https://g2a.com, amazon.com or anything else. And I receive Bitcoin?
Obviously escrow can be used, or people can pay upfront, whatever the case is.

Bottom line, is this a good idea?

Dont think there are many profits for the company and you know the bitcoin does not have a stable value so they also need to put some fee on it. On that point you wont get all of the coins you can earn for something you sold there.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
June 06, 2016, 03:24:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
June 05, 2016, 05:36:35 PM

In the long run maybe in the future when trading will be accessible to anything and anywhere we could be seeing those big companies worming in the trading process but I think they will be automated.  These companies will be utilizing more on technologies adn not in man power.

June 02, 2016, 10:52:33 PM

Activity: 406
June 02, 2016, 06:23:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 02, 2016, 12:37:46 PM
Yes for me its one of the good idea.. and i think you can increase your earnings there because g2a has a affiliate  bonus reward for every person you refer..  try to contact the owner and try business with them with bitcoin for the for the affiliate reward. you are just bought games there using paypal funds and the bonus should be added to you because you promoting it too to other people..

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
June 02, 2016, 10:01:35 AM
That's good idea of making money without investment, but when it comes to real-time execution you won't get profit as calculated. Acting as an intermediary between customer and traders will get you profit with those who opt for payment through bitcoin. Now only very little people know about bitcoin so it's not that profitable.
Activity: 742
June 01, 2016, 02:59:22 PM
I have funds outside of Bitcoin, do you think a service where I buy for things that only accept real cash i.e https://g2a.com, amazon.com or anything else. And I receive Bitcoin?

This can be good idea but there are some websites such as purse.io and... that are your rivals and you should do a good market research at the first.
The best thing that you can do with Bitcoin now is that you have to make it more popular and that is really important because not that many people will get to know about it so that have to change.
But of course it will be nice if there will be more people that is going to use Bitcoin and that would be nice also for Bitcoin itself.

I am very happy with the growth of the cryptocurrency. If you saw my recent post, digital collectable items such as CS:GO skins are being sold with Bitcoin (Very big market)

Activity: 370
Forza Italia
June 01, 2016, 10:41:24 AM

This can be good idea but there are some websites such as purse.io and... that are your rivals and you should do a good market research at the first.
The best thing that you can do with Bitcoin now is that you have to make it more popular and that is really important because not that many people will get to know about it so that have to change.
But of course it will be nice if there will be more people that is going to use Bitcoin and that would be nice also for Bitcoin itself.
May 30, 2016, 10:37:35 PM
It would be okay if you ask me, it would not be optimal but it would be okay without any doubts.
If you are trusted and you are offering good things it can be done.
Activity: 518
May 30, 2016, 03:38:39 PM

yes its a good idea,if you sell anything and have plan to use bitcoin as one of payment,its great idea if many people on your place doesn't know about bitcoin,you can teach them how to use and buy with bitcoin,great.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
May 24, 2016, 03:37:08 PM
As for the problems for OP`s orginal post for transactions.

Depending on how they approach it, I would say they would have to use a escrow friendly service outside from this forum where others can easily deposit their money.

Or they know someone on this forum thats been around and use their escrow service of +14 rep or higher.

Anything digital has a re-course from both sides which is why the escrow needs to come in - incase the source of the game was not stolen/hacked/etc.
May 24, 2016, 12:39:03 PM
The idea is a litte bit vague if you ask me.
What are buying with you  real cash? Bitcoins or goods/items?
If it is bitcoins, then how is this better/faster then local bitcoins?

If is goods, how is this better then the usual escrow?
Activity: 350
May 24, 2016, 10:19:07 AM

no this would not be a good idea because allot of gaming site want to earn there onw cooins so they dont give you the full amount you deserved for. So dont think you have a good idea because it isn't
May 12, 2016, 04:13:22 AM

I don't think that they like your idea because there is not any profit for them is they
just give you bitcoins instead of the real money maybe otherwise it will be much better for them. Only if the coin is rising.

otherwise you kinda give a tip.  but if it's a huge amount, i think there is nothing in between to pursue such transaction.  maybe some friend's of yours are gonna bite on that.  Smiley
Activity: 271
May 09, 2016, 06:24:03 AM

I don't think that they like your idea because there is not any profit for them is they
just give you bitcoins instead of the real money maybe otherwise it will be much better for them. Only if the coin is rising.
Pages:
Jump to: