Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you borrow in cryptocurrency? - page 19. (Read 42431 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
April 16, 2019, 04:50:14 PM
I have not borrowed in cryptocurrency before but I think when the need arises, its not bad to borrow in cryptocurrency. That's the advantage of being an investor in cryptocurrency.

Another (better) question would be why would you borrow in cryptocurrency in stead of somewhere else? Also who would let me borrow in cryptocurrency?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 16, 2019, 04:32:36 PM
I have not borrowed in cryptocurrency before but I think when the need arises, its not bad to borrow in cryptocurrency. That's the advantage of being an investor in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
April 15, 2019, 02:04:49 PM
No I would never borrow tokens nor do I so in the future. Borrowing means you have to pay certain amount of interests. The market is so much volatile and if the prices of the borrowed coin go higher you have to pay higher interest. Rather I am interested in borrowing fiat money, which has a certain amount of interest rate. Rater I would buy cryptocurrency after borrowing fiat money. I do  not have much interest in it whatsoever.

The crypto loan also has advantages in case your token is borrowed after a period of reduced value. And you will only pay the token + interest numbers when you buy them at a lower value than before
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
April 15, 2019, 11:47:42 AM
I am interested in opinions about borrowing in cryptocurrency.
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?

I too have not experienced borrowing in cryptocurrency, any of the borrower or the lender will end up a loser here it depends on the market condition and the price of the coins that have been borrowed, so I prefer borrowing in fiat instead, but there are people borrowing cryptocurrency you can check it out in the lending section.
Activity: 434
April 15, 2019, 11:07:27 AM
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?

Cryptocurrencies have large price fluctuations. That is why it is very risky to borrow in cryptocurrencies. You can both earn very well and lose so much.
That is why I would not borrow from any cryptocurrency. And what do you decide for yourself. However, do not forget about the risks of serious losses.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 15, 2019, 10:49:06 AM
Yes I would, because once crypto currencies will get mass adopted, there would be no differences between lending money and lending crypto. Furthermore, there are enough websites and even crypto currencies that were created for this purpose.
in this case we are different. I'm not really into debt, so I won't do it. but, for some people this might be a good thing because it can do development by borrowing in the form of cryptocurrency. but, I might just suggest this is done when you really need it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 15, 2019, 10:44:55 AM

If not please tell why?
It has advantage and disadvantage,if the price of your token increase after you borrowed then you will get benefited or it will get upside down.But the chances of getting crypto currency for borrowing is minimum because it is not like fiat money you need to provide valid collateral to get loan which is not good because we can sell it and take the money for ourself no need to pay interest.

Actually, the real advantage will be that the margin of lending will dramatically fall, cause there will be no need for third parties like banks.
https://www.maxicreditcompany.com
Activity: 393
Merit: 1
Coinsbit exchange
April 15, 2019, 10:09:10 AM
Yes I would, because once crypto currencies will get mass adopted, there would be no differences between lending money and lending crypto. Furthermore, there are enough websites and even crypto currencies that were created for this purpose.
Now cryptocurrencies are becoming more common due to the integration into instant messengers and social networks. I think that after Facebook or Telegram will release their coins into the crypto market, many millions of new users will come.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 15, 2019, 10:09:01 AM

If not please tell why?
It has advantage and disadvantage,if the price of your token increase after you borrowed then you will get benefited or it will get upside down.But the chances of getting crypto currency for borrowing is minimum because it is not like fiat money you need to provide valid collateral to get loan which is not good because we can sell it and take the money for ourself no need to pay interest.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 15, 2019, 10:04:52 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 15, 2019, 09:30:19 AM
Previously I had never heard of online borrowing in crypto currencies. I want to know where it can be found. Because it is very unique and extraordinary if there is borrowing in cryptocurrency. Of course this is a very good development in the future. A loan in the form of cryptocurrency.

Check https://www.maxicreditcompany.com/
We are developing a P2P lending platform, with custom cryptocurrency Maxit, which has low volatility against the major currencies
Activity: 546
April 15, 2019, 07:40:37 AM
Maybe it will be if I find the ability to buy something in cryptocurrency. It is these opportunities that I hope will still be able to bring me real dividends from what I have now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
April 15, 2019, 06:46:15 AM
I have never borrowed using cryptoqurency, this seems interesting but if we think back over costs and for returns it seems to be greater than the amount of borrowing. yes maybe I will try another time, for the time being I am more interested in collecting gift tokens and waiting for the market to improve.

Prices that do not necessarily make it very risky if you borrow crypto, in 2016 I have borrowed 1 btc when the price of $ 320 then the end of the year the price reached $ 900 or almost 3x so that makes me regret.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 15, 2019, 05:32:13 AM
I tried borrow money here in the forum, it's alright to borrow so you can also experience how it is done.
There are lenders who requires collateral before they approve a loan and there are also lenders who give loan without collateral, but in a higher interest.
We can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0
Activity: 397
April 15, 2019, 03:55:01 AM
I have never borrowed using cryptoqurency, this seems interesting but if we think back over costs and for returns it seems to be greater than the amount of borrowing. yes maybe I will try another time, for the time being I am more interested in collecting gift tokens and waiting for the market to improve.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
April 15, 2019, 03:43:30 AM
No I would never borrow tokens nor do I so in the future. Borrowing means you have to pay certain amount of interests. The market is so much volatile and if the prices of the borrowed coin go higher you have to pay higher interest. Rather I am interested in borrowing fiat money, which has a certain amount of interest rate. Rater I would buy cryptocurrency after borrowing fiat money. I do  not have much interest in it whatsoever.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
April 15, 2019, 03:39:00 AM
Yes, it sounds very tempting. But the risks are also very high. Here, many people write about the volatility of cryptocurrencies, and, of course, we should listen to the majority opinion. It is not always right to take a loan in Fiat, but even more so to take risks and take cryptocurrency. I am always uncomfortable if I owe someone. Especially if the market is suddenly growing, and my debt is increasing. Therefore, it is better to rely on your capital and be very careful with loans.
Activity: 247
April 15, 2019, 02:57:23 AM
No would never borrow in cryptocurrency, I think the best I will do is to maximise my method of earnings in Crypto and also dedicate more time and source for better profit to make more earnings
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
April 15, 2019, 02:45:12 AM
Previously I had never heard of online borrowing in crypto currencies. I want to know where it can be found. Because it is very unique and extraordinary if there is borrowing in cryptocurrency. Of course this is a very good development in the future. A loan in the form of cryptocurrency.
personally, until now I have no intention of borrowing crypto from someone else, because I am more interested in producing it. besides, I have also lent some of my relatives on the issue of cryptocurrency. well, that is a pretty good thing in introducing them to the development of cryptocurrency
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
April 15, 2019, 01:35:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: