Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you borrow in cryptocurrency? - page 24. (Read 42431 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 100
April 09, 2019, 02:35:03 PM
I think it is impossible to borrow crypto money. Because crypto is constantly changing and losing value quickly it has no stability. therefore you cannot risk the loan, its price is not sustainable.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 02:26:22 PM
Borrowing in cryptocurrency doesn't worth it, the risk is very high not even in this bearish season, borrowing what you don't know if it will later result to gain or loss, for me borrowing in cryptocurrency is not a good idea.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 09, 2019, 02:19:51 PM
Borrowing inside this kind of market is really a tough decision to make, even such token have a low volatility the market trends have a very unpredictable movements, the amount of crypto depends to its pairs so who knows what would be the based form when borrowing and paying after, there's a lots of factors to take place for this.

read about the concept of Maxit
https://www.maxicreditcompany.com/whitepaper.pdf

Would you borrow in that currency?
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
April 09, 2019, 02:12:05 PM
I am interested in opinions about borrowing in cryptocurrency.
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?

i can make mistake but i suddenly thought that this is about "shorting". one of the ways or tools to trade with cryptocurrency on exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 09, 2019, 02:10:47 PM
Borrowing inside this kind of market is really a tough decision to make, even such token have a low volatility the market trends have a very unpredictable movements, the amount of crypto depends to its pairs so who knows what would be the based form when borrowing and paying after, there's a lots of factors to take place for this.
April 09, 2019, 02:10:37 PM
For a coin you can't actually predict its performance. Borrowing in cryptocurrency market is a quick ticket to bankruptcy. Please always endeavour to spend within your reach. Invest what you can afford to loose. Simple!
You really made a point here. I have not borrowed money in cryptocurrency before,  but I once asked my friend about it, cause there was a time I needed money and was considering going for a loan and then I Thought abt cryptocurrency loan and my friend said it?s a bad idea cause I?m not even sure where the market is heading to at the moment, so it would be a huge risk to do that.

There isn?t any difference between borrowing money in cryptocurrency and the standard loan you collect from banks. It?s the same thing,  you just borrow money and after a while you pay back the money you borrowed plus the interest on it. I have never borrowed money from cryptocurrency before, don?t even have time for such,  neither have I borrowed money from banks. I don?t do that.

There can be a difference borrowing in crypto or in fiat. If you borrow in crypto via smart contract there is no need for a third party, so the margin of lending can be lower, the lender can gain higher profit while the borrower needs less to pay.

Check this:
https://www.maxicreditcompany.com
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
April 09, 2019, 02:07:27 PM
If cryptocurrencies cease to be subject to such volatility, the opportunity to borrow crypto will be very relevant
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
April 09, 2019, 01:57:07 PM
For a coin you can't actually predict its performance. Borrowing in cryptocurrency market is a quick ticket to bankruptcy. Please always endeavour to spend within your reach. Invest what you can afford to loose. Simple!
You really made a point here. I have not borrowed money in cryptocurrency before,  but I once asked my friend about it, cause there was a time I needed money and was considering going for a loan and then I Thought abt cryptocurrency loan and my friend said it’s a bad idea cause I’m not even sure where the market is heading to at the moment, so it would be a huge risk to do that.

There isn’t any difference between borrowing money in cryptocurrency and the standard loan you collect from banks. It’s the same thing,  you just borrow money and after a while you pay back the money you borrowed plus the interest on it. I have never borrowed money from cryptocurrency before, don’t even have time for such,  neither have I borrowed money from banks. I don’t do that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
April 09, 2019, 08:18:39 AM
I am not interested in having to borrow cryptocurrencies. this is very risky the price is very volatile. it is very dangerous if we borrow in cryptocurrency.
April 09, 2019, 08:01:40 AM
Check our project:
https://www.maxicreditcompany.com

Would you borrow or lend with conditions of MaxiCredit?

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 09, 2019, 07:24:45 AM
I've borrowed in crypto, and because of volatility you will never now maybe you will win, maybe you will lose, you should keep in mind your timing and the market trend for it
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
April 09, 2019, 06:24:29 AM
For me, it does not matter in what currency to get a loan. The very fact that I owe someone will be very painful for me. And if we talk about cryptocurrency, then this is a double trap. The market is jumping, and today you have one price, and tomorrow, if you are not lucky, you can have a completely different price. And you may not like it at all. After that, a debt pit is possible. Well, it is clear that this is not the right thing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
April 09, 2019, 06:08:14 AM
Borrowing in cryptocurrencies is not a bad idea but some strict terms of agreement should be written down because of the highly volatile market. For instance if you borrow 0.1BTC worth now about $520 but let's say BTC increases to about $10000 are you going to pay the same amount of $520 worth of BTC or exactly 0.1BTC. Don't forget you don't know when exactly your lender purchase that amount of BTC, it could be during it's all time high.

These are some of the little reasons i advocate that a clear rules should be stated before going ahead with this transaction.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
April 09, 2019, 06:04:55 AM
Why borrow cryptocurrency when you can earn it for yourself?  I dont think i can ever borrow cryptocurrencies, so i dont even have an idea as to how people does that. Several avenues have been created for crypto lovers like us to earn these cryptocurrencies free of charge and they are; through bounty, airdrops, moderation and mining

Well, you know, not everyone has time to work. Say cheloevek successful doctor, or a lawyer. He also loves the world of technology. And he wants to increase his capital by investing. But unlike hunters, he continues to work and earn money.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
April 09, 2019, 05:54:26 AM
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?

I think i am will not borrow cryptocurrency. Beside the price always fluctuating, its because there is no regulation about this. Many people think cryptocurrency is speculation asset and its better borrowing fiat than crypto

Me too, even though a cryptocurrency have low price volatility, I will still not borrow in cryptocurrency. I think there are more risks than fiat, things should still stop at speculation.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
April 09, 2019, 05:42:29 AM

If not please tell why?

I think i am will not borrow cryptocurrency. Beside the price always fluctuating, its because there is no regulation about this. Many people think cryptocurrency is speculation asset and its better borrowing fiat than crypto
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
April 09, 2019, 04:56:06 AM

If not please tell why?
I would not. The reason is that the money I need to owe if I borrow an altcoin/Bitcoin to a person could become larger compare the the value that I borrowed it in the first place. This can make me suffer in owing that person since I wouldn't borrow a money if I have savings either in my bank account, wallet, or even in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
April 09, 2019, 04:21:55 AM
For now nobody seems to do that. Borrowing in cryptocurrency. Because what I know now is lending money online. Because, now there are many developments in the online world. Therefore there are many places to borrow money online. I have never seen borrowing in the world of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 84
Atronocom
April 09, 2019, 04:17:21 AM
As a matter of fact borrowing is not good...borrowing is emptying tomorrow in today.
Do not borrow to invest in cryptocurrency because of the riskiness of the business.
I used to think that it was a nice idea not until I borrowed last year and invested in a coin and I lost a huge percentage of my funds.
Activity: 54
April 09, 2019, 03:52:50 AM
I would only borrow if it's in dentacoin.
Pages:
Jump to: