Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions? - page 3. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
If i habe some enough funds mate, i will buy now because bitcoin has its deep right now. Bitcoin is for a long term hold and i believe that it will gain and be back to its pick in the future comes. Just buy and hold mate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Definetly yes, because its a good opportunity to gain some profit, i belive btc will hit more than 20K in next few months.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Yes i will buy bitcoin because i think it has the highest price in the market.
It is also a good investment if you hold it and wait for it to increase even more.
I can also sell it for e very high price.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN
I think it is still a good idea to buy Bitcoin now . Just believe in the future that Bitcoin price and value will become higher and stable . Now that the demand in investing and using Bitcoin still rises so there is a big chance and oppurtunity that the price and value wi become bigger and higher than the price now . Just believe and trust the price and value will become more better.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
I would definitely buy. Bitcoin at low price is a great opportunity to buy coz once it recovers there's sure profit there. I think It will go under 8k$. I'll buy within that price. Just enough to buy atls. Red days are great days to go shopping alts.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN
bitcoin has dropped below $ 8000. It has not stopped. This is an opportunity for investors. buy bitcoin now and wait a few months later. When the bitcoin market stabilizes, the price of it will increase and you will earn a high profit
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I would buy around 7000$, I am even selling my lovely BRP (atv) renegade. Still have time to do that (I hope it will be sold). So fingers crossed and I wish to everyone make a profit. Good luck
Activity: 564

I will buy bitcoin at this time. This is a good time to buy bitcoin. I will wait for the price of bitcoin to drop a bit more. I believe in 2018 bitcoin will increase again
Activity: 406
For me this is the best time to buy  bitcoin as it is less than half of its all time high before. bitcoin price has strong support at 8k$ level and once FUD and negative news will settle down bitcoin price would start to climb again
Activity: 196
Now a days best time to buy Bitcoin because now bitcoin price is very low previous market price so still now I’m buying bitcoin and who buy bitcoin in this present market price they must make a some profit with his bitcoin. It is better conditions to buy bitcoin now.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
Of course I will buy bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency I like, people repeat a lot the fact that to make money you need to buy low and sell high but when they have the chance to buy low they do not want to take it because they are afraid, if you maintain that attitude you are never going to make a lot of money with cryptocurrencies, so if you want to make money this is the perfect time to buy.
Activity: 453
So what? negative reviews, views, or negative beliefs are only slowing down the real price of bitcoin, because, they just don't believe/or are wanting to shut down bitcoin, so to everyone who is reading this, learn what is bitcoin, what benefits he's offering, don't be just another sheep that is only here for the money...
Activity: 490
Yes I would buy Bitcoin now. I believe in Bitcoin and think the best is still to come. I think the price is good and will not stay under 10000$ for long.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I think we can wait - bitcoin will fall else and we can buy it at a better price.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
100% I would and have! This is the best time to buy when it's down so low. The lower it gets, the more I buy. Bitcoin is King of all crypto! You can count on bitcoin to rise. Invest now and double your money in less then 1 month! It's an on going cycle of up's and downs. Buy low, sell high, wait for dip, buy back in and repeat the process.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
In trading perspective up and down in market is a normal thing,  everyone have their own views some may like it some may not.  When btc is able to keep trending I think more and more people will like it.
I think BTC stop down and will be side way and pump again.

So this will be the right time to make investment into bitcoin as it can become too expensive to buy once the value shoots up and pump so it's better to buy now itself and hold.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
I think all the negative news on the market is now being issued specifically. We have seen this many times already.
I believe in bitcoin and buy it when it falls.
In the spring we will see a lot of interesting things
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Now is the best time to buy Bitcoin and Alts because after this correction ends we all are gonna see a huge increase in the market. No need to worry about the negative news and all the FUDS, all this will change eventually when Bitcoin starts going bullish again and everyone will just start saying good things about Bitcoin again just like Jamie Dimon did after his bad comments on bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Yes, the best time to buy is when everyone and everything seems negative. We already seen that.
These below $10K prices will look so cheap in a few months.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I would buy it. For cash preferably. I like negative news.
Negative news brings me money Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: