Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions? - page 5. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Yes off course because bitcoin is one of the most potential coin and can go up anytime.
BTC lead the market go up or down. Smiley this time buy BTC is good time
Activity: 13
Well, if I analyze things right, now when all the altcoin including bitcoin value are down, is the right time to buy this bitcoin.
While now is its’ resistant time, I strongly believe that Bitcoin value will go up further again.

about the value of BTC, I agree. But there are too many bad news for it. I think the down trend will long about 1 month
I would definitely buy bitcoin at the moment because I don't think I would never get another chance like this that its price goes down. Buying bitcoin during times like this gives you more profit when its price goes up again, a chance of correcting your past mistakes of not investing to bitcoin early.
I think now is good price. There a strong support price to buy BTC between 7k5$ to 8k8$.
I will buy more bitcoins when it breaks its previous support lines,i need a good breakout so i will be convinced to buy more bitcoins from the dip.Because i really believe bitcoin will recover faster than any altcoins out there.
I think you can buy on more price like 7k5$, 7k8$ and 8k4$ are good price
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I would definitely buy bitcoin at the moment because I don't think I would never get another chance like this that its price goes down. Buying bitcoin during times like this gives you more profit when its price goes up again, a chance of correcting your past mistakes of not investing to bitcoin early.
If you truly believed in bitcoin. You will buy it no matter what the value is. The value of bitcoin drop since january. But i think bitcoin will recover in the coming months. I am always thinking why there are so many bad news against bitcoin. Maybe some people are spreading bad news. Because they want to control the value of it.
I think it would not long and everything will be good in the future so I will buy in more btc at present. This time is good to buy
Activity: 126
Well, if I analyze things right, now when all the altcoin including bitcoin value are down, is the right time to buy this bitcoin.
While now is its’ resistant time, I strongly believe that Bitcoin value will go up further again.
Activity: 149
Yes off course because bitcoin is one of the most potential coin and can go up anytime.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
I think that the correction is over. Perhaps the rebound will continue and we will see a steady upward movement.
I suppose that we can see bitcoin 12k-13k.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
If you bought high, then now is a good time to buy more to reduce your dollar cost average. Good thread here about it advising the same: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dont-panic-2867333

Personally what I tend to do in the big dips is take a close look at the coins that have fallen the hardest, as these are often the ones that bounce back highest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
For an experience investor  this is the best time to buy. The price of  Bitcoin has dipped and price is low now. If You buy now there is all tendencies that you will be in profit within the shortest possible time. The Bitcoin price will revise and goes up to give the needed profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Man it is the perfect moment to buy BTC, it is low, it will double in a few months ad get to the stars, go on buy BTC
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Bitcoin price was at $1000 last year same month and it bounced back to $20000. Do you think with the current price it cannot bounce to at least double? Buying Bitcoin is actually a golden opportunity now and if you don't buy now, you would regret for your mistake but choice is yours. If you believe in Bitcoin then go for it or else see some millionaires next year who bought now as a middle class people. I don't have sufficient amount now, if I had I would buy at least a dozen Bitcoin by now.
Activity: 145
Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN
The only effective way to stop the hierarchy of bitcoin is to create negative image or ban it(a frustrated decision) but this is just a kind of a roar of a lion but no teeth to bite and cause a great harm. So still bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
I think that the best price for purchase will be in a week.
Yet east new year won't end, whales will shake the market.
It is going to be another opportunity for people who want to buy Bitcoin at this dips because everybody knows bitcoin price will increase in the market by the end of the year. So in the present condition Bitcoin is the good investment.
Many bad news this time. I don't think the choice to buy BTC is good now. But if you want to buy you can buy many price
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
If you believe in its future, the dips are just buying opportunities.

These days are the best period for using the time to buy altcoins you were going to invest to earlier. You might have this list of alts. Use it and put the coins into your wallet to wait when crypto will start growing.
Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN
This time is good time to buy. you can buy with the price 8xxx
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes.. not just bitcoin but also etherium and other alt coins. Main reason is that the potential of cryptocurrency industry will continue to strive harder and become successful. And by that, we should take advantage of the fact that crypto currency value is now lower and we can now buy more before it sky rockets again.

Regarding to the people that are anti bitcoin. They are all capitalist. They hate the idea of a coin that is decentralized. They hate it because they cannot control it and utilize it. Keep your chin ups my comrades. We will show them what a blockchain industry can do!
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
I guess such cheap BTC price we will not see any more. Bad news was released purposely to reduce the price of BTC and buy it on deep. Appromixately on May we will see a huge grow.

I'm not really sure for BTC, I don't find it useful as currency. I think Ethereum has much better potential for growth.
Pages:
Jump to: