Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions? - page 7. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
IMO we have to wait what its gonna happen in next 1-2 weeks. Prices can still dive or go to the moon.

What i saw is, that those all coins arent stable so much, and week by week u can make some money with selling at saturday/sunday and buy in at monday-friday.

I only bought about 17 lisk in my life and i mined all other currencies i have now.
Activity: 308
I bought btc at 8k and if it drops more I am gonna buy more. and when bitcoin will go high I'm gonna hold them for a year. maybe I will wait for a new ath.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
i want to buy but i have no money haha, i can only watch and imagine, how oaniknya those who buy btc at $ 10,000 ++ hopefully they are fine Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
★ Italian Translator ★
Anything under the 8.3k level is a pretty good investment, I wish I had the fiat to buy it at that level but unfortunately I'm at a loss at the moment and I can't afford to sell anything to convert it into btc
Activity: 208
I definitely would if i have the fiat, but i still can't afford that price, sad to say. But for those who have, this would really be the perfect time to invest in bitcoin. The volatile digital asset fell as low as $7,695.10 on Friday according to CoinDesk, marking the first time it has fallen below the $8,000 level since November 24. This is really incredible right? Who would have imagined that the ever popular, well loved cryptocurrency is going to dip that hard. But i think it will not stay that way because slowly it is recovering. Bitcoins value as of this writing is $9,015.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
Do not be greedy to determine sales targets, as long as it's a profit then get used to satisfied and do not try to sell at a price that does not make sense unless you really sure. But market conditions tend to fall actually if we are enough SMART has its own advantages. cheaper when the market is negative so it can get a profit
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
I believe this is the best time to buy Bitcoin because the current decline in the value of Bitcoin is the lowest in the last five months, i see it as an advantage for who ever want to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins to utilise this great opportunities of the current down trend.
Activity: 273
Yep. This is a good time to buy bitcoin. I placed a buy order at 8k. 7k8. 7k6 and 7k. I hope to buy bitcoin for the price I have set.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN

How can that bitcoinfuji remedy the situation when we don't know the people behind that website and the website is created by a newbie this is just another shitcoin who wants to take opportunity in the situation, that bitcoinfuji is useless this is not the next generation coin and it will never will.
Activity: 350
for myself I buy some coin at a time like this because there is a chance when the price is down to buy a lot.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
If I had some spare money I would by some Ether instead. BTC future is very unstable and unpredictable, but ETH will most likely take the lead very soon, maybe even during this year. I think than investing in Ethereum is less risky now.
Activity: 688
Merit: 101
of course yes, this is the all time deep dip in the history of bitcoin i think, so for me this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because i really missed the chance to get a rid in a boat last time. so i wonder if this dip drops more further, i will set a price to buy some bitcoin and hold for another year to sell. even theres a lot of negative feedbacks about bitcoin, i will laugh them all if bitcoin rocket to the moon again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I guess this is the best time to buy  some bitcoins this is really the dip of it.Don't wait to watch the price flying like a rocket ship.If you really believe on it you need to hurry.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I think Bitcoin will continue downward until about $8k. There is a lot of negative news hitting right now. However, I wouldn't short Bitcoin because at any moment segwit2x can be announced, along with lightning network and atomic swaps.

I am also not going to short Bitcoin. Probably this week will be the most difficult time for the crypto, but wait for at least a fortnight — everything might change. Now I do not buy BTC, but hold this coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Now I would  like to buy bitcoin, but I would have left some of the money. Perhaps bitcoin will go even lower and there will be a more favorable price.  I always buy for the amount of 20-30% of the capital when I'm not sure about the market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
I think this is the best opportunity we have, to buy Bitcoins or any other coin.
The prices are now very low although I believe that we'll see some lower prices in the coming days.
The crisis started with the new laws issued by South Korea and the recent hack in Japan. 
I don't see any stabilization yet. If someone has same money that affords to lose, I would suggest him to invest now.
I don't think that the market is going to collapse, as some people predict.
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
I think this is the best to get some bitcoin in one's possession now they the price of bitcoin has drastically reduced so that by the time it goes up again which is a surety, a lot of profit will be made from it because this is a wise iinvestment decision
Activity: 124
If I have more funds I will buy more bitcoin. Because if the market go back to normal, bitcoin will be the first to recover. We know there's so many people want to buy more bitcoin because of the low value price today. So I think bitcoin is good to buy at this point.
Activity: 532

Too bad I do not keep fiat, to buy bitcoin at the bottom price.
Though a great time to buy bitcoin.
if you have more money, try buying bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
well there are a lot of negative talks in the market but I will take this as an opportunity and move forward I think everybody should do the same
Pages:
Jump to: