Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions? - page 9. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

Hell yeah i would but sadly i don't have that kind of spare cash. Its like its on sale !!!

As per current value of BTC at almost 8K USD, I think this maybe a great opportunity for everyone to invest as this is just temporary plunge. In the coming months, the price value of BTC will regain back to normalize as it was before then it could spike back progressively attaining much greater return of investment.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1

Hell yeah i would but sadly i don't have that kind of spare cash. Its like its on sale !!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
I think Bitcoin will continue downward until about $8k. There is a lot of negative news hitting right now. However, I wouldn't short Bitcoin because at any moment segwit2x can be announced, along with lightning network and atomic swaps.

It's funny isn't it? How a bit of negative news shakes off so many investors. I mean this is technology that is DESIGNED to disrupt the financial industry and government control, so OF COURSE there will be a lot of negative news as this mission takes place. It really makes you wonder whether these weak hands have even researched and understood what blockchain is trying to achieve?

A very interesting and well thought out comment.

You need to understand that the powers to be do not  look at it in the same way as people in this forum.

You have to go with the flow and the flow is a regulatory flow

The answer is a coin like www.bitcoinfuji.com

You need to accept this: it is the nature of things.
If you believe in its future, the dips are just buying opportunities.

Its a big dip, some say it might got to 2,000 USD
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
Bitcoin appears to be bottoming in the $8000s. Once it goes back above $10000, that should
end this correction. Good price to buy some.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
I think Bitcoin will continue downward until about $8k. There is a lot of negative news hitting right now. However, I wouldn't short Bitcoin because at any moment segwit2x can be announced, along with lightning network and atomic swaps.

It's funny isn't it? How a bit of negative news shakes off so many investors. I mean this is technology that is DESIGNED to disrupt the financial industry and government control, so OF COURSE there will be a lot of negative news as this mission takes place. It really makes you wonder whether these weak hands have even researched and understood what blockchain is trying to achieve?
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
If you believe in its future, the dips are just buying opportunities.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
My buy is set at $8,200 per Bitcoin. I am going to buy into it and take out a position there, and then my next target is $7,800, then $7,400 if it ever gets there. I definitely am buying altcoins as well and loading up on those. I can get Cardano for 30 cents right now which is ridiculous as its all time high was $1.26.  Smiley

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS
Pages:
Jump to: