Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions? - page 8. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 4
If you truly believe in bitcoin's technology which is blockchain you will be happy with the time like this,surely you will be panic buying because bitcoin's price has dropped 30% in just few days,giving us a big opporunity to aquire more bitcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
In trading perspective up and down in market is a normal thing,  everyone have their own views some may like it some may not.  When btc is able to keep trending I think more and more people will like it.
Activity: 18
Merit: 10
I will buy more bitcoins when it breaks its previous support lines,i need a good breakout so i will be convinced to buy more bitcoins from the dip.Because i really believe bitcoin will recover faster than any altcoins out there.
Activity: 315
Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN
Even a year ago I would not have decided to buy it, but now even more so. Looking at slow transactions and a stable drop, bitcoin seems to have outlived itself and now it is necessary to look for an alternative. Moreover, they are now at the level on which bitcoin started.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Yes. It is a good chance to invest since bitcoin is low. Then I'll save it for the future incase the price rises. Then it would be a good time to sell it.
Activity: 269
I think it would not last long and everything will be ok in the future so I will buy in more btc at present. More and more people are coming and the market is booming. I am sure I will make more money with it.
Activity: 532
If you truly believed in bitcoin. You will buy it no matter what the value is. The value of bitcoin drop since january. But i think bitcoin will recover in the coming months. I am always thinking why there are so many bad news against bitcoin. Maybe some people are spreading bad news. Because they want to control the value of it.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN
If I have the capital to buy bitcoin, surely I will buy it now when the price is cheap, this is a good opportunity for investors because bitcoin still has a lot of potential to have a high price. We need not be afraid of outside news, we just need to be sure and fight our fears. The decline and rise in bitcoin prices is a natural thing because the price is pluktuatif....
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
It is going to be another opportunity for people who want to buy Bitcoin at this dips because everybody knows bitcoin price will increase in the market by the end of the year. So in the present condition Bitcoin is the good investment.
Activity: 168
Always buy at the dip. In this case, I advise you to divide your capital into 4 parts. Let say you have 1000$ to lose, first buy 250$ worth of bitcoin at current price (8773$). Then when price dips further, buy another 250$ worth at 8000$ then 7500$ and last @ 7000$. In this way, you don't lose that much if price goes rock bottom. The 'Wolf of Wallstreet" even predicted it can go as high as 50,000$ so I guess he is seeing the present dip as a result of the correction. Many if not all wants a piece of the bitcoin cake.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I guess such cheap BTC price we will not see any more. Bad news was released purposely to reduce the price of BTC and buy it on deep. Appromixately on May we will see a huge grow.
Activity: 44
Yes if i had more money i would definitely buy some more,this is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin or in altcoins,you will be suprised when the market has recovered you will have plenty of money from these dips because most of the people are scared to buy when the times like this,but few are happy because they can buy a lot of cheap solid coins.
Activity: 196
I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin.
Because of the recent bad news, investors in the entire cryptocurrency market are starting to panic, and everyone knows that when everyone starts panicking, then the price is the lowest.
Activity: 15
Yes if you still have money you should buy with these dips because after the bloodbath surely the market will recover and you will be happy you are making a lot of money by just buying with these dips,this is the perfect time to get into these solid altcoins,if you ask the experts.
Activity: 107
Merit: 14

It depends on the virtual currency you hold, and I'd suggest putting them in bitcoin for risk-aversion, with bitcoin as a guide, followed by a rise in buying the other virtual at the right time currency
Activity: 51
No because;

A) I don't see a bottom, even this "8k support" could fail
B) I don't think it will be a quick recovery therefore not worth the investment a lot of people are going to be selling off on the way back up to the ATH, could take years.

I will buy bitcoin when the market looks healthy.  Everyone else can make speculations but I'm out til the next bull cycle.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I waiting for the btc lowest price. Than i will buy Btc of course. Dont remember that Btc is the main of all cryptocoins. I hope that market conditions dont surprised.
Activity: 406
The best time to buy is when the market is low, however if you can make partial and recurring purchases, since you are unlikely to discover the moment of market reversal
Activity: 26
this is the right time to buy Bitcoin. We won't see it at the current price for too long. It might go down more but once it goes on a bull run watch out. Do not doubt BTC. Or would you rather trust the hyper inflated fiat?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I want to buy and dont have funds, I think soon start working buying orders and price stop going down, then little pit and price going back, and we remember these days how scary dream
Pages:
Jump to: