Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions? - page 6. (Read 788 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
The current situation does not bother me at all, as well as the negative news.
I think BTC is the future and I would definitely buy more at those prices.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
Would you buy Bitcoin in the present market conditions?

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN

DEFINITELY, to buy, bitcoin now is undervalued because of FUD and we should expect of the rise anytime this month, this is a great opportunity for the latecomers in the bitcoin community.
Now they will enjoy what people like me enjoyed before on the profit that bitcoin gave to holders. we just need to wait and see later what will happen.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
If I didn't have all the coins I can afford right now I would certainly pile most if not all my  money in right now. I know it would be stupid but given that Bitcoin had retraced about 60% I can't envision much more retrace meaning this is a really good buying spot. Snap up the cheap bitcoin while you still can!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
CLOUT media.decentralised
I think it is a hard thing to decide buying more bitcoin(or more altcoin), or not.

My opinion is that, bitcoin, ethereum and many other coins have the necessary power to make a good comeback and reach better prices, despite this awful prices.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

There is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and I suppose one could write a book about all the negative things: Many law makers are anti Bitcoin and ALTS.

www.bitcoinfuji.com is a new project that wants to remedy the situation with a NEXT GENERATION COIN
Now is actually the best time to be buying bitcoin, though the current situation right now is filled with chaos and any further negative news might take the price downwards. But still the price will eventually recover and you do not want to miss any opportunity in investing on bitcoin. Better to invest slowly and if the price dips more start investing more.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Yes, I think sharks are control the price and make we panic. Calm down and wait to buy more friend
Activity: 322
But we can not have such confidence. Therefore, no one should be advised. If someone wants to buy BTC, must decide at his own risk.
It's hard to decide to buy now.
Activity: 322
I would buy around 7000$ (waiting 6600/6700), I am even selling my lovely BRP (atv) renegade. Still have time to do that (I hope it will be sold). So fingers crossed and I wish to everyone make a profit. Good luck
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I believe this is the best time to buy Bitcoin because the current decline in the value of Bitcoin is the lowest in the last five months, i see it as an advantage for who ever want to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins to utilise this great opportunities of the current down trend.

I think so too. It is the best time to buy Bitcoin right now. We haven`t seen such a low price for a very long time. Now those who wanted to invest in Bitcoin, got a terrific opportunity. There is no secret Bitcoin has huge volatility, strong fluctuations in the exchange rate. But it invariably wins his positions and rises even higher. I believe that the crypto currency is a new word in the financial history of society, and that we are at the very beginning of the development of this new phenomenon.
The fact is that many crypto currency lovers wanted to see the continued growth of Bitcoin above $ 20,000 this year. But to date, we see a huge decline in prices and maybe $ 8,800 is not the very bottom that we can see in the near future. If you advise a person to invest in Bitcoin today, then you need to have 100% confidence in Bitcoin's future prospects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
I believe this is the best time to buy Bitcoin because the current decline in the value of Bitcoin is the lowest in the last five months, i see it as an advantage for who ever want to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins to utilise this great opportunities of the current down trend.

I think so too. It is the best time to buy Bitcoin right now. We haven`t seen such a low price for a very long time. Now those who wanted to invest in Bitcoin, got a terrific opportunity. There is no secret Bitcoin has huge volatility, strong fluctuations in the exchange rate. But it invariably wins his positions and rises even higher. I believe that the crypto currency is a new word in the financial history of society, and that we are at the very beginning of the development of this new phenomenon.
Activity: 291
i would say. in my oppinion. its better to buy ethereum rather than btc. the flippening is happening sooner or later. thus better buy in now as its going down. soon it will get very expensive.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Obviously right, I really thankful to support the bitcoin and forum with the positive reply and this is the true fact of bitcoin value. In somedays we may find the another dump too but in after a month bitcoin value will be bumped back in the chart.
I am seeing the bitcoin price changes from the past 2 more years price fluctuation is very usual thing in all the time.
Activity: 4
Sounds obvious, but if you are bullish on bitcoin long term, then you most definitely should be accumulating. Don't dump all your money in at once though. Buy some now. If it drops, buy more. I'd say split your buys up into 1/4 of what you put it as a whole.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
It's just natural that things are happening, we should still be happy because we can buy cheap bitcoin again. I read in an article that year occurs the collapse of the market during February. So for me because I was a trader. Good time to buy when the market is in a bloody situation. Because many cheap altcoins and of course bitcoins we can buy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
I would not buy it, and I will not buy it. I dont believe in bitсoin. It has no useful functions except the face of the cryptoworld. As the first. I'm investing in alts - believe in applied coins/tokens. This is what will change our world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Yes, because it would definitely climb back up, it reached the height of $19,000 just a few weeks ago, so I wouldn't be too worried. What you have to make a decision on is your strategy. For example, will you wait for it to further fall down again, so it will be cheaper for you to buy, or you just buy now and wait for it to reach back into double digits. There is a lot of backlash now due to scam accusations, and big institutions talking about the negatives, so there's panic in the investment. Once all the noise dies down, you shall see thing climb back up.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
Not only would I buy, as I am buying, with caution, but buying, I'm recently creating a support line to have a base of losses, every profit that has been obtained i separates an amount x for Bitcoin. Apparently it may be starting or being in the Bear market process have caution is the essential.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108

Of course yes and I actually did. What the market needs now is the support of the community during this set back period, so instead of panic selling to cut your loses why not continue holding your coins and add more if you can since bitcoin value are based on demand and supply, the higher demand it gets, the higher chance that its value will continue to appreciate.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I don't think I will invest in, because of recent to encrypt the currency markets have turned red, I think now is not a good investment of time, because everyone is in a panic, I still think the price would fall.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
of course because I think at a time when market conditions like this is a very appropriate time to buy bitcoin and store it until the price back up
Pages:
Jump to: