Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you give bitcoin as a wedding gift? - page 32. (Read 17938 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Maybe not, well i better give something that will keep in mind. For me, bitcoin is money, and money will not be able to buy happiness, so I might give something easy to remember, and be happy.

Money helps in the beginning Smiley. There is no better gift. BTC = money. In my opinion this is a cool idea for married people. In addition to money, they also get the opportunity to invest and make money.
Your partner should know what is Bitcoin, he will not understand, and how will he be happy with the gift?
Maybe he will be sad, because the gift is considered worthless.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
we can give bitcoin is wedding gift,it is like an asset.in future bitcoin price will very high,and it is used for their future purposes.
 And if you give bitcoin as a wedding gift that is good job and a couple accept bitcoin with very pleasure because bitcoin is a precious cryptocurrency in this time and I hope they save bitcoin for long time and it will be use in future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
Maybe not, well i better give something that will keep in mind. For me, bitcoin is money, and money will not be able to buy happiness, so I might give something easy to remember, and be happy.

Money helps in the beginning Smiley. There is no better gift. BTC = money. In my opinion this is a cool idea for married people. In addition to money, they also get the opportunity to invest and make money.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Ahaahaha ... this is a very interesting question. I consider that bitcoin is a good gift, but on a wedding day I would give something more traditional.
A very interesting gift, someday everyone would expect a gift like this. Including me Haha.
Why do you choose something traditional, is it a gift of home, land or gold?
Or even a kiss?  Grin Grin
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
we can give bitcoin is wedding gift,it is like an asset.in future bitcoin price will very high,and it is used for their future purposes.
I agree.Bitcoin really becomes an asset for us.Since it is a blessing for us so we better share it to others.And for newly wed is a great idea.It can be their starting income to sustain the expenses that will come in their way.Or much better if they can make a business out from that wedding gift.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
Yes . This is pretty good .. bitcoin can be considered a wedding gift? I think that is possible because of many reasons because it is considered a currency and its value is quite high. I can also give bitcoin as a wedding gift for them to travel well. .
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
This will certainly be a very unique gift. Everyone will know what we are doing.
But for people who do not know bitcoin then this will look like a strange thing. Things to look forward to.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
No way, it is the most precious currency in this generation and why would i give it as wedding gift. If i hold them at least it would increase my profit. I will plan something else as wedding gift but not bitcoin.
Activity: 142
Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017
Yes, As long as the opposite person is ready to accept bitcoin as wedding gift and provided he has bitcoin account. But how much bitcoin i would give him as wedding gift depends on how much i want to spend. Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I never bought btc or mined them,never ever would now how to. Made them all by soccer bets in the last 18 months...the only problem with a 1 btc gift for the wedding is,when the price drops significantly...would look a little bit stupid,i guess. What do you think?
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Had the same idea a couple of weeks ago...there is a wedding in my near friends circle and i decided to present them with a 1 bitcoin !!!!
Wow!Your friend must be so lucky to have you.That would really be a big help for them especially that they are building a new family.They can already put a business out from it,or even a build a simple,new home.

Yes it is true his friend is so lucky to have him.  One bitcoin is so rare to find just by earning or mining.  If someone will asked what will they give me on my wedding, I will chose bitcoin as a present but it is really high a price here.  Wish that we could all earn good amount of bitxoins and many more user to come.
Activity: 545
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Had the same idea a couple of weeks ago...there is a wedding in my near friends circle and i decided to present them with a 1 bitcoin !!!!
Wow!Your friend must be so lucky to have you.That would really be a big help for them especially that they are building a new family.They can already put a business out from it,or even a build a simple,new home.

That would be a good start for them, if ever I would really appreciate to have it as a gift in any occasion and vice versa since it can be a saving for everyone and it could be a good start for any one who wanted to enter cryptocurrency world, it is betyed to have capital to be more successful.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
why not? it is a special and good idea to introduce bitcoin to more people and advertise it. In fact still many people dont know a lot about Bitcoin or even not hearing anything about it, so when we give it as wedding gift, the couple will learn about it and tell their friends most likely.
Activity: 171
Activity: 434
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is a good tool as a gift for any holiday. I think the recipients would be very pleased with the quality of such a valuable gift especially if its price grows even more after a while.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This is a good idea to give as wedding gifts in bitcoin them because after marriage they will realize to invest and to their savings for their future. Because of the bitcoin is a great value and URbaik.dan it will also be an additional income to fullfill the needs of day-day they will live happily Wink
This is just a non-sense to gift a bitcoin on occasion of wedding. It has no worth as a wedding gift. Give something on wedding which looks appropriate. Moreover the biggest reason is that you should give such a valuable thing to someone who knows it's value. Giving it to someone on wedding who doesn't know it’s worth will be meaningless because bitcoin will be of use for him , he will think of bitoin as a scam  and you also would have to give away your valued bitcoin . Rather you should need to save it for the future when might have to fulfil your expenditures.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
If I knew the groom very well and knew he would appreciate bitcoins as a gift then yes I would. The problem is most people just wouldn't understand what they can do with them so would see it like a weird gift card that fluctuates a lot in value.

You should also tell them to keep it safely for the long term. Otherwise, they would just spend it at the first available opportunity. This is not very different from the way they would treat a gift card.
Pages:
Jump to: