Pages:
Author

Topic: WTF Avalon? Ship the Chips! - page 2. (Read 45709 times)

legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
August 26, 2013, 11:24:37 AM
I believe the trust information on the left is based on your own user accounts 'trust network'. Which, I assume is built up as you leave positive feedback for other members.  
There is also a default trust list, which I would assume is built into everyone's account and if any of those 'trusted' members were to post a negative feedback, my assumption is it would then show up for 'everyone'.
legendary
Activity: 974
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2013, 11:21:31 AM
what powerful weapons we have...

I'm pretty sure Yifu will shit in his pants now..
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
August 26, 2013, 10:32:00 AM
yup, everyone head over to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=68196
and give him a poor trust rating, it'll look like this: http://imgur.com/q58JdcB
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 26, 2013, 10:27:35 AM
How does BitSyncom not have a very negative trust rating?
Activity: 924
August 26, 2013, 10:26:49 AM
Baaaaaaa. baaaaaaa.
Activity: 574
August 26, 2013, 09:43:27 AM
What Avalon did basically amounts to stealing thousands of BTC from the community.

And he's basically gotten away with it. We are all a bunch of sheep.
Activity: 742
August 26, 2013, 09:06:17 AM
As far as I can tell, Avalon has shipped a whopping three 10k chip orders to buyers on bitcointalk, which is really pathetic.

I'm done with Avalon forever. It's very unfortunate that they are screwing over the DIY community so badly and almost all of their bulk chip buyers will never obtain ROI.

What Avalon did basically amounts to stealing thousands of BTC from the community.
Activity: 924
August 26, 2013, 08:47:15 AM
WTF Avalon? Ship the Chips!

Seriously! What's this BFL-Speed bullshit? I hope an army of lawyers are knocking down your doors right now! This is NOT OK! Cough up the chips or the cash!

Even Tiger is distraught.

Re: Don't buy anything from BUTTERFLY LABS ===> Big SCAMMERS EVER!
Today at 19:54:32
Reply with quote  Edit message  Delete message  #11
Quote from: CrashX on August 22, 2013, 17:38:38
Quote from: HellDiverUK on August 22, 2013, 17:16:11
I'd rather you didn't.  I want my 7GH miner.

I should buy one, wait 2 months and sue them.

For those leaving in the States,

If you have purchase a product from BFL and you haven't received it. And you waited at least 2 to 3 months and have requested a refund and you haven't received one.

You could sue for not issuing  refund, there is two type of lawsuits, for small claims I wrote in details the process below.

File a Small Claim in your county/city court.  Each county has its a limit on how much you could sue a person or company for. Here is Tucson, AZ were I'm from its $2,500 max.

You don't need an Attorney,

Just fill the form, [Write in details your claim] you will have to pay a small fee, Here Tucson, AZ is 25.00,
                                   ^^Type out in a computer and just submitted with your claim^^

Then you need to send them CERTIFIED LETTER with a copy of the lawsuit and copy of your invoice and your full details.
                                               ^^with signature required and returned proof, this will cost you $5 at the USPS

They will have 3 options
         1. they settle the claim stating that they have issue you a refund and for you to drop the lawsuit and agree to it
         2. Challenge your claim and op to go court...They will respond to court in which they need to send you a copy of there response.
           I. If they want to challenge you, that means they need to travel all the way to your court.
           II. with there response you will know what they are planning.
         3. They don't response, then you go to court by your self and Win the case, because the defendant didn't show up.
           I. If you win by default the Judge will issue you a judgment, in which you could use to make them pay or have the company locked down with everything inside, if they refuse to pay.

Small Claims are pretty easy to do, just make sure do everything required.

I'm pretty good at it will help you out with paper work

Helpful info that...

Applicable to Yifu chips as well I might suspect.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 26, 2013, 07:18:29 AM
WTF Avalon? Ship the Chips!

Seriously! What's this BFL-Speed bullshit? I hope an army of lawyers are knocking down your doors right now! This is NOT OK! Cough up the chips or the cash!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
August 22, 2013, 03:29:56 PM
pretty silent in here....

if they ship 40-50k/day there should be a few more people receiving shipping notifications...

So far just Zefir?  Roll Eyes

He didnt mention how many days... the sentence remains true when it only was one day...
Activity: 154
ars longa, vita brevis
August 22, 2013, 01:49:28 PM

if they ship 40-50k/day there should be a few more people receiving shipping notifications...

Yep, no tracking numbers for the others.
Activity: 349
August 22, 2013, 12:20:54 PM

Activity: 265
August 20, 2013, 12:04:01 PM
Updated from the website:  http://www.avalon-asics.com

chips have arrived via other routes as previously announced, we are shipping them out at the rate of 40-50k on a daily basis at the moment, in addition to the ~150k or so that went out, another 40k was shipped today. There is multiple channel which the chips are arriving from various packaging facility to minimize downtime. Please bare this in mind: while we had backup/multiple packaging companies and various delivery routes, things still will go wrong. There is also testing that must be done, then they can split, packed and sent to the EZP coupled with their CN-22 and be on their way. We will provide more update as they come. In addition, the trade-in and refunds are being processed.

This is interesting or just some shit HTML lie?  Could it be our chips are shipping... seems like 150k is a large amount with the added amounts talked about going out... We shall see... like how it says "things can still go wrong" =D
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
August 20, 2013, 10:20:32 AM
Josh
Two WeeksTM

Yifu
CustomsTM I'm aliveTM

Edit.

sam
september TM

disclaimer:
i have ordered a bfl miner, asked for refund, no answer yet
i have ordered avalon batch 3, sold it
i have ordered avalon chips, sold part of em, would like to sell em all
i have ordered jupiters. sam, i am counting on you...
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
August 20, 2013, 09:51:20 AM
Updated from the website:  http://www.avalon-asics.com

chips have arrived via other routes as previously announced, we are shipping them out at the rate of 40-50k on a daily basis at the moment, in addition to the ~150k or so that went out, another 40k was shipped today. There is multiple channel which the chips are arriving from various packaging facility to minimize downtime. Please bare this in mind: while we had backup/multiple packaging companies and various delivery routes, things still will go wrong. There is also testing that must be done, then they can split, packed and sent to the EZP coupled with their CN-22 and be on their way. We will provide more update as they come. In addition, the trade-in and refunds are being processed.
g83
Activity: 448
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
August 20, 2013, 03:05:20 AM
Any news on the nams?

Vox

Nothing yet, think we've all been eFooled by Yifu.

So his new name must be E-foo
Activity: 177
August 20, 2013, 12:29:03 AM
Any news on the nams?

Vox

Nothing yet, think we've all been eFooled by Yifu.
Activity: 265
August 19, 2013, 06:52:53 PM
Any news on the nams?

Vox
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
August 13, 2013, 12:45:46 PM
Hi Yifu,

I still not recieved 5 Avalon Units from Avalon batch 2
paid 75 btc for each

i have no information about delivery, about track number or even a response from you !

I created a lot of tickets ( last one #1410)
and write a letter to your e-mail

Can you help with that ?
Can i hope for refund ?

Best regards
Alexey
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
August 13, 2013, 08:34:05 AM
Hey guys just found this Topic on CCN , I just read the whole thing , its been very entertaining thank you all .

sorry if that sounds rude , i was bored , and there isn't much dirt on the other threads these days,

so looks like you all got done hey?

some highlights were where people said:

"last time i give my business to...."

isn't it interesting how when humans become involved , we perpetuate the similar systems that we are supposedly are against , ha ha in this way we can learn more about human behavior we have to respect the monetary scam that is fiat systems , as you probably would have done it if you had of thought of it   .

I personally have orders with KnC i don't expect anyone that orders now to ever get an ROI if they actually pay for energy in any form. the trajectory we have is over 200 million unless there is a reassessment. 

i guess I'm a student of historic human behavior and you people are not ?, here is the general rule post Cold War:

Don't trust or invest in the USA, (especially anywhere near California) the Nation is in decline and social pressure drives a socioeconomic system towards the "self", not dissimilar to the decline of the Soviet system, plus you have an advanced political /intel network related to your investment .

Don't Trust or invest in any part of Asia , (sorry there is no racism here),  but there is a race factor , do you think the Chinese conveniently forgot the Tea or Opium wars or the many aspects of history?

You simple "Westerners" just because you get the flash course of "history" in school about some pyramids and some trenches do you think that is what is taught to other cultures?

the only viable options you actually ever had was :

1. Build it yourself.

2. Invest in Europe.

3. Invest carefully in the Russian Federation.

those of you that actually got a product , you got that more likely for press reasons , off in the distance you can hear laughter ...

you won't get to "not give business" because this won't likely happen again ha ha.
Pages:
Jump to: