Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Netflix and Hulu 1 Year Subscriptions at 75% Discount [netflix4btc.com] - page 3. (Read 23073 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I assume they are using hacked Netflix accounts to buy gift subscriptions.  Once the real owner notices the charge they complain and get a refund and our subscription gets cancelled.
Activity: 36
so are these all just getting charged back or what? 
i assume no discount netflix codes from any seller are safe Sad
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
All good things come to an end?
Activity: 2
I bought my Netflix code on 24.1 and today it stopped working. Email from Netflix say:

"We appreciate your interest and continued use of the Netflix service. Our records indicate that a Netflix Gift Subscription that you redeemed was disputed and therefore payment for the Gift Subscription was denied to Netflix. Due to non-payment of the Gift Subscription, this account has been cancelled.

We would be happy to have you as a customer. As a courtesy we will not ask for reimbursement for the service already used. However, we will be unable to honor the remainder of the Gift Subscription. You would be responsible for the monthly membership charges on your account."
And then the email has a guide on how to restart the membership but the discount is gone for good!
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I bought a code 2 days ago. paid with BTC and got NOTHING !

SCAM WARNING !
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
can anyone vouch for this

Many people have. Could you respond to my PM's?

I bought two codes for $50.  I was told they were surplus codes from legit suppliers.  The first code I tried got cancelled after a day.  I'm trying the second now, I don't really want to try the second as I'm worried Netflix will flag my account for fraud with multiple bad codes.  (**Update: tried the second code, it was straight up invalid) The email I got from Netflix is at the end of this post.

I have emailed/pm'd lucaspm98 but I have gotten no reply - it's been two days without a response so I thought I should warn you guys.

I bought and I got screwed.  I definitely do not vouch for this - don't waste your money like I did.

If my troubles just saved you $25 feel free to throw a couple bitcoins my way to help me recoup my losses, I'd appreciate it.

Bitcoin: 1Jpqh2q6QSBXZ1TS6YF1fwB38umvS5mDh8

***Email from Netflix***

We appreciate your interest and continued use of the Netflix service. Our records indicate that a Netflix Gift Subscription that you redeemed was reported as unauthorized and therefore payment for the Gift Subscription was returned to the cardholder. Due to non-payment of the Gift Subscription, the gift code ending in HHH6 has been removed from your account.

If the gift subscription you redeemed was purchased from outside the Netflix website, we recommend reaching out to the third party site to recuperate any funds. No credits will be issued by Netflix for this issue. To prevent an interruption in your service, we have not canceled your Netflix account.
That's really weird, because I bought my code, got it within half an hour and had is working half an hour later. I'm sure that others had the same experience as me.
Activity: 4

I bought two codes for $50.  I was told they were surplus codes from legit suppliers.  The first code I tried got cancelled after a day.  I'm trying the second now, I don't really want to try the second as I'm worried Netflix will flag my account for fraud with multiple bad codes.  (**Update: tried the second code, it was straight up invalid) The email I got from Netflix is at the end of this post.

I have emailed/pm'd lucaspm98 but I have gotten no reply - it's been two days without a response so I thought I should warn you guys.

I bought and I got screwed.  I definitely do not vouch for this - don't waste your money like I did.

If my troubles just saved you $25 feel free to throw a couple bitcoins my way to help me recoup my losses, I'd appreciate it.

Bitcoin: 1Jpqh2q6QSBXZ1TS6YF1fwB38umvS5mDh8

***Email from Netflix***

We appreciate your interest and continued use of the Netflix service. Our records indicate that a Netflix Gift Subscription that you redeemed was reported as unauthorized and therefore payment for the Gift Subscription was returned to the cardholder. Due to non-payment of the Gift Subscription, the gift code ending in HHH6 has been removed from your account.

If the gift subscription you redeemed was purchased from outside the Netflix website, we recommend reaching out to the third party site to recuperate any funds. No credits will be issued by Netflix for this issue. To prevent an interruption in your service, we have not canceled your Netflix account.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin

Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Will the codes work with an existing Dutch account? I don't have a creditcard so I can't make a new account.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I can stack the codes, right? I guess that the prices will rise in the few next years and so I could stack like 3 codes to be on the safe site for the next three years if I am not mistaken, right? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Activity: 280
Most altcoins are now accepted! We have been asked by many people to accept their altcoins, and we finally took the plunge! Pay with any cryptocurrency you want, we can take quite a few.

Here's the full list we now accept:

litecoin
anoncoin
bbqcoin
bottlecaps
catcoin
cryptogenicbullion
digitalcoin
dogecoin
devcoin
earthcoin
freicoin
franko
fastcoin
feathercoin
goldcoin
gamecoin
infinitecoin
krugercoin
megacoin
netcoin
namecoin
novacoin
orbitcoin
peercoin
quark
stablecoin
spots
starcoin
sexcoin
terracoin
unobtaniun
worldcoin
primecoin
zetacoin

If you do purchase with an altcoin please leave us feedback both here and on coinpayment. Thanks!
Ready to fulfill more orders!
Just received my Netflix code.  Took about 10 minutes from first click on the website link.  Thanks!

Awesome, enjoy your Netflix!

Bit the bullet and sent in my BTC. It's been about 20+ mins so far and the only email i received was the receipt from bitpay.

I read in a past post that the site might still be under manual processing so i will give OP some time to email me.

Will update post later on.

Just sent it, sorry for the delay!  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
http://Sweet.Domains
Bit the bullet and sent in my BTC. It's been about 20+ mins so far and the only email i received was the receipt from bitpay.

I read in a past post that the site might still be under manual processing so i will give OP some time to email me.

Will update post later on.

UPDATE:
Code Received.
Activity: 26
Just received my Netflix code.  Took about 10 minutes from first click on the website link.  Thanks!
bought a code, works great, nice explanation in the mail too how to activate.
doesnt need to be a new account also works on an account i registered in the past on netflix.com (usa)
 Smiley
Awesome, I'm glad you're satisfied.

I tried to apply the code again, but now it says that it's not valid or it has been redeemed already. Yesterday it only said that it can only be redeem at the country of origin. What happened to the code? Have you given it to someone else?

You said that you don't take refunds, so I'd have to sell it. But it's hard to sell if it doesn't work.

PM me the code and I'll check if I did anything with it. I doubt I did, though.
Activity: 16
I tried to apply the code again, but now it says that it's not valid or it has been redeemed already. Yesterday it only said that it can only be redeem at the country of origin. What happened to the code?

You said that you don't take refunds, so I'd have to sell it. But it's hard to sell if it doesn't work.

edit: I inquired about this from Netflix. I'll PM you..
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
bought 2 codes, works great, nice explanation in the mail too how to activate.
doesnt need to be a new account also works on an account i registered in the past on netflix.com (usa)
 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: