Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Netflix and Hulu 1 Year Subscriptions at 75% Discount [netflix4btc.com] - page 8. (Read 23073 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
How do you got these codes?
Netflix partners with many different other brands to offer limited time promotions where netflix memberships are bundled with products like LG Smart TV's or Google Chromecasts. The people I get the codes from either get the codes from the people who buy the products and already have netflix/don't want it; or they buy the products, get the code, and sell the product on ebay or wherever.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
How do you got these codes?
Tons of codes in stock.  Smiley
Just got my code. Showed up quickly and Netflix accepted it. No problems.
Great, thanks for the feedback.
Activity: 267
Just got my code. Showed up quickly and Netflix accepted it. No problems.
Thanks Lucaspm98 worked like a charm.

Just so everyone knows these ARE US codes.

To redeem them in countries other than the usa: (this is what I did)

1. Goto Tunlr.net and follow the instructions for the usa dns
2. Create a new netflix account by going to netflix.com/giftcode AFTER you have setup the dns
3. Once you have created the account you can skip the dns and it should work on your country/any countries Netflix

thanks again Lucaspm98, I will probably by a few more off you!
Thanks for the info, glad you are happy with it! I'll be adding your little guide into every code delivery email. PM me your Bitcoin address and I'll send you a little bonus for taking the time to type that out for everyone. Smiley
Activity: 62
Thanks Lucaspm98 worked like a charm.

Just so everyone knows these ARE US codes.

To redeem them in countries other than the usa: (this is what I did)

1. Goto Tunlr.net and follow the instructions for the usa dns
2. Create a new netflix account by going to netflix.com/giftcode AFTER you have setup the dns
3. Once you have created the account you can skip the dns and it should work on your country/any countries Netflix

thanks again Lucaspm98, I will probably by a few more off you!
Sent payment for netflix code.. waiting for code. Cheesy
Just sent it.
I'd be interested to know if these work in other countries.  If you find out, please let me know!
I believe they do, but I will double check and get back to you about it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I'd be interested to know if these work in other countries.  If you find out, please let me know!

If you have a netflix account in any country, just sign in on the American one (netflix.com isntead of .co.uk or whatever), add the code, and it should transfer over I think?

I'm not 100% certain as i own a US netflix account, but I can access the UK & NL & Brazilian (etc) content with it as well if i change proxy or VPN Smiley
Activity: 98
Activity: 62
Sent payment for netflix code.. waiting for code. Cheesy
Sent payment for a HULU certificate.
Subscription code sent.  Smiley
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Sent payment for a HULU certificate.

EDIT:

Thank You!
1 year Hulu Plus subscriptions are now available! The same website, huge discount, and fast delivery we have been offering for Netflix now for Hulu.
legendary
have three of them right now, i just haven't had a chance to add them to the site. If you want one just pay through my website and PM me the email you entered and that you want a hulu plus subscription instead of a netflix subscription.

payment has been sent, and also PMed you with the details Smiley

EDIT : code received & redeemed, recommended seller Smiley
Any idea when hulu plus codes will be available?
I have three of them right now, i just haven't had a chance to add them to the site. If you want one just pay through my website and PM me the email you entered and that you want a hulu plus subscription instead of a netflix subscription.
legendary
Any idea when hulu plus codes will be available?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Although I was kind of worried everything worked ok. Got the code today and successfully applied it.
Thank you very much Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: