Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Netflix and Hulu 1 Year Subscriptions at 75% Discount [netflix4btc.com] - page 7. (Read 23073 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I have two iTunes codes in stock now, working on getting a few more before I add them to the site.
The whole website has been redesigned, let me know what you think!
An US IP in needed to watch netflix/hulu correct? Can you recommend good cheap VPNs so I can see if it's worth it for me?
All you need is to appear to be from the USA when you use the code, after that you can stream the full U.S. library from anywhere in the world. Here is the steps another person successfully used:

1. Goto Tunlr.net and follow the instructions for the usa dns
2. Create a new netflix account by going to netflix.com/giftcode AFTER you have setup the dns
3. Once you have created the account you can skip the dns and it should work on your country/any countries Netflix

Can I resell the codes to 3rd parties after I buy them?
Sure, I'm fine with that. There's no way I could stop you anyways!

Does the US IP restriction apply to pandora too? And will the itunes codes have similar restrictions?
The Pandora codes work anywhere you can use Pandora. The iTunes codes will unfortunately only be able to be used on U.S. accounts but I believe you can get a U.S. account from anywhere in the world.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
An US IP in needed to watch netflix/hulu correct? Can you recommend good cheap VPNs so I can see if it's worth it for me?

Can I resell the codes to 3rd parties after I buy them?

Does the US IP restriction apply to pandora too? And will the itunes codes have similar restrictions?

Merit: 261
New In Town...
Limited amounts of iTunes giftcards will be available soon at a singnificant discount!

Count me among the interested!
Limited amounts of iTunes giftcards will be available soon at a significant discount!
Purchased a Hulu code last night and everything seems to be working splendidly!  Thanks lucaspm98!
No problem, thanks for the feedback!
Merit: 261
New In Town...
Purchased a Hulu code last night and everything seems to be working splendidly!  Thanks lucaspm98!
Successful transaction! Thank you!
You're welcome, enjoy your netflix!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Is this still available? I couldn't open the site netflix4btc.com.

Successful transaction! Thank you!
Yes, it is still avaiable, the address is http://www.netflix4btc.com
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
1 Year Pandora One subscriptions are now available! The same website, huge discount, and fast delivery we have been offering for Netflix and Hulu now for Pandora.

The benefits of Pandora One are:

• All external advertising removed
• Access to the Pandora One Desktop App, which functions independently of a browser window
• Higher Quality Audio - Listen to Pandora at 192 kbps on the web or in the Desktop App
• Custom skins - Surround the Pandora tuner with a range of designs on the web
* More skips per day (the 6 skips per hour, per station limit will remain in place)
Ordered a Hulu and a Netflix. We will see how it goes!
I just sent your Netflix subscription over, the Hulu Plus order is getting processed and will be ready soon.  Smiley

I orderd a NETFLIX code, which I got and everything worked perfectly. I'm from Denmark and tunlr.net DNS "hack" diden't work for me...... I used www.unlocator.com instead! They offer a free service while they are in Beta state ,so this as without extra charges.

I setup the NETFLIX account as a NEW account, I don't know if it's possible to add these codes to existing accounts???

But short story, codes appear to work and CAN be converted from US to european (at least danish) accounts..... (This includes the subtitles and spoken languages in cartoons)

Thank you Smiley
Thanks for the info. Any VPN or other service that makes you appear to be from the U.S. should work. When using them with this method they should be used with new accounts, but otherwise they can be redeemed on any existing account.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Karina Kruse Vestergaard
I orderd a NETFLIX code, which I got and everything worked perfectly. I'm from Denmark and tunlr.net DNS "hack" diden't work for me...... I used www.unlocator.com instead! They offer a free service while they are in Beta state ,so this as without extra charges.

I setup the NETFLIX account as a NEW account, I don't know if it's possible to add these codes to existing accounts???

But short story, codes appear to work and CAN be converted from US to european (at least danish) accounts..... (This includes the subtitles and spoken languages in cartoons)

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
Ordered a Hulu and a Netflix. We will see how it goes!
I have one more netflix in stock and more on the way and plenty of hulu plus in stock.
Got an email within ~20 minutes, and Netflix activated it right away. Very happy. Thanks!
Enjoy your Netflix!
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Got an email within ~20 minutes, and Netflix activated it right away. Very happy. Thanks!
Fulfilling lots of orders, please post here when your subscription activates successfully!
Pages:
Jump to: