Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Netflix and Hulu 1 Year Subscriptions at 75% Discount [netflix4btc.com] - page 4. (Read 23073 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Thanks. Worked fine with new account from the Netherlands Smiley

Instead of the suggested Tunlr.net DNS change I use a simple browser extension: https://mediahint.com/ Then I created a new account.. non-US PayPal accounts are not accepted, so you must fill-in a creditcard (European CC is fine, just add fake zipcode), and after that redeem the code again and it's working good Smiley also if I disable that extension I get the tv-series and movies that are selected in the Netherlands (including some Dutch etc) so thats good too Smiley

Thanks! Hope it will really work for a year, but worth the risk :p
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
So I just created this account to leave my feedback...have seen this post while browsing about BTC and went to netflix4btc.com, it looked fishy to me but after reading some positive reviews, I decided to give it a try. Bought a annual Netflix sub and it worked without any problem. I really don't like to deal with this things as we all know, ebay is full of scams but this is my first time that I've bought the code so far it's working.

I hope it will work for 12 months  Grin

PS: Seller is very co-operative

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, enjoy your Netflix!

7 confirmations.. no code yet :p

edit: AH sorry. I didn't see the "Coming soon" above "Automatic delivery" :p so I guess you manually process it now, which is no problem. Thanks in advance.
I just sent it, sorry for any delay.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
7 confirmations.. no code yet :p

edit: AH sorry. I didn't see the "Coming soon" above "Automatic delivery" :p so I guess you manually process it now, which is no problem. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
AwesomeWildGamer
So I just created this account to leave my feedback...have seen this post while browsing about BTC and went to netflix4btc.com, it looked fishy to me but after reading some positive reviews, I decided to give it a try. Bought a annual Netflix sub and it worked without any problem. I really don't like to deal with this things as we all know, ebay is full of scams but this is my first time that I've bought the code so far it's working.

I hope it will work for 12 months  Grin

PS: Seller is very co-operative

I rather not create a new account, so I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks anyways. I'd return this if you accept, if not, I'll just try to sell this to someone. Unless someone has figured way to redeem this to a existing non-US account
Yeah there's no way to use it outside the U.S. without creating a new account, but I don't think it's that much of a hassle. I really can't accept returns because there's no way for me to know you won't use the code.

I am not sure that you would need to create a US account. You can use US VPN or DNS, as mentioned above, Tunlr.net is the best bet for you. Just set up and try to login and it should detect that you are in US. Enter the gift code and login with your credentials. Once all is good, you can remove VPN and get back to your region.

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
You should stick that post in the OP  Grin
I rather not create a new account, so I guess I'm out of luck. Thanks anyways. I'd return this if you accept, if not, I'll just try to sell this to someone. Unless someone has figured way to redeem this to a existing non-US account
Yeah there's no way to use it outside the U.S. without creating a new account, but I don't think it's that much of a hassle. I really can't accept returns because there's no way for me to know you won't use the code.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Ok, bought and paid. Will report back here how it works.
Just sent it, just ask if you have any issues.
I was not able to redeem it. It seems that as it's a US code, it can only be redeemed for account first created trough the US site / in the US. Do you accept refunds? Smiley

You may want to try this which requires creating a new netflix account.

Thanks Lucaspm98 worked like a charm.

Just so everyone knows these ARE US codes.

To redeem them in countries other than the usa: (this is what I did)

1. Goto Tunlr.net and follow the instructions for the usa dns
2. Create a new netflix account by going to netflix.com/giftcode AFTER you have setup the dns
3. Once you have created the account you can skip the dns and it should work on your country/any countries Netflix

thanks again Lucaspm98, I will probably by a few more off you!
Thanks for finding that post.  Smiley

Try this man and let us know how it goes.
I was not able to redeem it. It seems that as it's a US code, it can only be redeemed for account first created trough the US site / in the US. Do you accept refunds? Smiley
Yeah, you need to redeem it in the U.S.

You can just follow the instructions included in the email, you just use tunlr to create a new account and use the code. Then you can stop using tunlr and use your normal internet.
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!

You may want to try this which requires creating a new netflix account.

Thanks Lucaspm98 worked like a charm.

Just so everyone knows these ARE US codes.

To redeem them in countries other than the usa: (this is what I did)

1. Goto Tunlr.net and follow the instructions for the usa dns
2. Create a new netflix account by going to netflix.com/giftcode AFTER you have setup the dns
3. Once you have created the account you can skip the dns and it should work on your country/any countries Netflix

thanks again Lucaspm98, I will probably by a few more off you!
Hi,

I use the Nordic Netflix. Do you know if I can redeem this to my local nordic account (or if go to Netflix.com via proxy, redeem it there, will it be applied to account at the nordic site where my account was created and is used) ?
You will have to use a proxy/VPN. It may work with your current account or you might have to make a new account under the proxy, but you will definitely be able to use it somehow. After you have the code redeemed you don't have to use the proxy/VPN.
Hi,

I use the Nordic Netflix. Do you know if I can redeem this to my local nordic account (or if go to Netflix.com via proxy, redeem it there, will it be applied to account at the nordic site where my account was created and is used) ?
Quick response and he worked with me through an issue that was on my end. 
Codes worked and instructions were great.  Would use again.
Thanks, enjoy your subscriptions.
Activity: 478
Merit: 125
Quick response and he worked with me through an issue that was on my end. 
Codes worked and instructions were great.  Would use again.
Be very wary of purchasing these gift codes. They are frequently purchased with stolen credit cards. Netflix cancels the subscription when the credit card payment for the gift code is reversed.
These subscriptions are not purchased with stolen credit cards.

My subscriptions come from when Netflix partners with many different other brands to offer limited time promotions where netflix memberships are bundled with products like LG Smart TV's or Google Chromecasts. The people I get the codes from either get the codes from the people who buy the products and already have netflix/don't want it; or they buy the products, get the code, and sell the product on ebay or wherever.

None of my subscriptions have ever been canceled by Netflix.

If you have any other concerns let me know.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
Be very wary of purchasing these gift codes. They are typically purchased with stolen credit cards or stolen accounts. Netflix cancels the subscription when the payment for the gift code is reversed.
Do any of these expire? Can they be purchased in advance? Does the year start when purchased or when the code is used?
Nope, they don't expire.

They can be purchased anytime, and used anytime.

The year starts when the code is used. (We email it to you)

I hope I answered all of your questions, if you have any more let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: