Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Netflix and Hulu 1 Year Subscriptions at 75% Discount [netflix4btc.com] - page 9. (Read 23073 times)

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
I'll likely buy some for a bunch of people I know as well now.  Everything went great.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
A few codes just sent out! Sorry for any delays, it was due to people being offline for Christmas and an unreliable supplier. However, I take full responsibility because I should have had some extra in stock. I have plenty in stock now! I'll be sending miavator a code via PM for payment afterwards to build some more trust.
Hello and Merry Christmas,

Well i've just payed for this (used the website) but haven't got any reply yet. I guess it's not automated yet and it is the 2nd day of Christmas so I don't have any expectations for quick actions.  Smiley

Twisted
Your payment has been received, we will send your code soon (our supplier was offline for Christmas).

We are working on getting it automated, it's on our to-do list!
donator
It's for the children!
Does this help convince you

Date: 12/22/2013 14:49
To: netflix4btc 1BKaxcSEoKYWsvJVeFd5EqNWvZzEkve51w
Debit: -0.03132911 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 BTC
Net amount: -0.03142911 BTC
Transaction ID: b10fc77562a051e526000a6cd72f0f3c2102cd9a1a665be609f7bd4e2e9179d7

No.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hello and Merry Christmas,

Well i've just payed for this (used the website) but haven't got any reply yet. I guess it's not automated yet and it is the 2nd day of Christmas so I don't have any expectations for quick actions.  Smiley

Twisted
Activity: 28
Does this help convince you

Transaction ID: b10fc77562a051e526000a6cd72f0f3c2102cd9a1a665be609f7bd4e2e9179d7
Activity: 447
The only purchaser is a Jr member with 9 post count?

No there have been many by now, but they just haven't bothered posting.

I'd like to purchase one code from you here vs your site. 

You send me a valid code and post a BTC address here.  I'll verify the code and pay to the address.
Sure, I'll do that. Let me get a code to send you, I'll PM you when I am ready.
miaviator,

I am interested in how your deal goes.  I also have trust issues but would like to purchase a code.
donator
It's for the children!
Hey don't insult me. If you notice I carefully documented both the good and the bad of dealing with these people. It is a very strange plant if it is one. I am not sure how I can assure you I am a real armslength individual other than to ask you to look at my posts, some on the newbie board and some on the rather contentious AMT thread.

I came down pretty hard on netflix4btc in the first place but they delivered in the end and thus I take umbridge at your lack of trust in me

I don't mean offense to you or the OP.  I've just seen to many scams come and go through the forums.  I apologize if my over-cautiousness seems insulting.  I would actually like to add validity for both you and the OP with a public trade.
Hi,

Would this service work for someone in the UK??

Cheers Cap
If your country has netflix, it should work as far as I know. I can't say for sure. I have only tested them on US accounts. I believe the codes will work, and the only restriction will be the usual reduced UK library. However, I cannot offer you a refund if it does not work so buy at your own risk. You can access the full library and definitely be able to use these subscriptions if you use one of the many VPNs that are commonly used for netflix.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi,

Would this service work for someone in the UK??

Cheers Cap
Hey don't insult me. If you notice I carefully documented both the good and the bad of dealing with these people. It is a very strange plant if it is one. I am not sure how I can assure you I am a real armslength individual other than to ask you to look at my posts, some on the newbie board and some on the rather contentious AMT thread.

I came down pretty hard on netflix4btc in the first place but they delivered in the end and thus I take umbridge at your lack of trust in me

No there have been many by now, but they just haven't bothered posting.

You send me a valid code and post a BTC address here.  I'll verify the code and pay to the address.
Sure, I'll do that. Let me get a code to send you, I'll PM you when I am ready.
donator
It's for the children!

donator
It's for the children!

The checkout process has been fixed and upgraded!
Third time is the charm.

The third code they sent me provided a '100% discount for 12 months' on my Netflix account.

Thanks for all your hard work not sure what happened the other two times.

Thank you for working with me on this. My website is just going through some early on difficulties as I get everything working (mentioned these in my original post). I plan on having a serious discussion with my supplier and may be forced to switch. I sincerely apologize, and hopefully our website will work well for you in the future.

netflix4btc.com
Third time is the charm.

The third code they sent me provided a '100% discount for 12 months' on my Netflix account.

Thanks for all your hard work not sure what happened the other two times.

To cut a long story short (and I have left everything here for people to read. Everything worked out OK in the end and I have my subscription.

I have received the second code. Unfortunately it did not work either. I am based in the USA (this was one of his questions, quite reasonable since netflix gift codes are only usable in the country where they are brought). I have emailed him back with the sad tidings and left the ball in his court. I hope he can resolve this (I would really like a year of Netflix for the BTC I paid but if he can't I will report it to Netflix's fraud department and I am sure they will want to unpick this mess.

More news as it happens
I am working with him right now to get this resolved. His code apparently did not work, although the codes I have used myself and sold to others from the same source have all worked. I actually bought another code directly from netflix.com for him and just sent it to him. Dreward, please confirm that the second code worked and edit/delete your first post.
To cut a long story short (and I have left everything here for people to read. Everything worked out OK in the end and I have my subscription.

Took one for the team and sent:

Transaction ID: b10fc77562a051e52.....f7bd4e2e9179d7

To netflix4btc

Got a confirmation that:

Thank you for your purchase
1 message
Lucas school <[email protected]> Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 2:58 PM
To: "e...an.com"
We will send your code as soon as your transaction gets a confirmation.

I got a code about 30 minutes later. Unfortunately the first code that they sent me did not work (I did not try it until 4:41 but that is not their fault)

So I wrote back telling them of the problem and got no response after over two hours and so for the moment caveat emptor but I will report more later if I get an update from them.

Provisional rating DO NOT USE for now...

See below but to cut a long story short third time is the charm. The third code he sent me showed up that '100% discount for 12 months' had been applied to my account.
Pages:
Jump to: