Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Unobtanium Silver Wallet Plated physical wallets - page 11. (Read 24427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
Around 3 bars left for anyone interested in having these posted before I take a few days off over Christmas at the end of this week.

Send me a PM Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Just posting publicly that I mailed two silver coins to 'cragv' -- Craig Veness, Melbourne.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
any time bigtimespaghetti,
Don't know what's worse, gem addiction or silver hoarding ?
I guess I'll have to stick to both  Cheesy

legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
I have a nice collection of Brazilian emeralds, imperial topaz,  rubies and other gems that I would be willing to trade you for some for solid Ag bars.

Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks JD, I might just do that!
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
I have a nice collection of Brazilian emeralds, imperial topaz,  rubies and other gems that I would be willing to trade you for some for solid Ag bars.

Drop me a PM if you are interested.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
If any of my customers want trust feedback, just shoot me a message- my inbox is pretty cluttered now so it's easier if you just let me know Smiley

Also:

4 Unobtanium silver wallets left from this run. I'll be getting more on the way soon.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
im interested =)
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Great Job with these.
I got mine with no problems.  They are very nice.
Now I have to get some UNO and load them.

Thanks again and keep up the great work I look forward to your next coin.

Apart from one or two projects, my next design will be something very different to what I have done in the past.

Thanks for the comment Mane  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Great Job with these.
I got mine with no problems.  They are very nice.
Now I have to get some UNO and load them.

Thanks again and keep up the great work I look forward to your next coin.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Hey, do you still have some of the unobtanium pure silver bars?

Hi nrg1zer, yes I do and I'm currently processing order if you're interested? Feel free to pop me a message Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Hey, do you still have some of the unobtanium pure silver bars?
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
I've enjoyed seeing these sweet looking bars pop up in the Goods section. Love that it is different than most all other physical cold storage pieces. I've never really looked into UNO at all, but maybe this will give me the push to do so. It makes me think of a silver bullion bar like one that would be held in Fort Knox, but sort of a cryptocurrency bullion. Which I suppose is exactly what it is... Mainly just had to post to keep this in memory for my eventual To-Buy list.  Smiley

I've also been looking at more silver coins lately, SBSS & some others, and I've been considering checking out the "Goxx'd for the Last Time" coin for a while now. Have to add that to my mental list as well. Did you do the painting on those yourself? It is a nice touch for a silver coin, the contrast really brings out the image better.

Keep up the good work!

Glad you like my work snarl!

The painting is not done by me, it is done at the mint. It was my first design and I wanted it to specifically stand out as you mentioned.

Feel free to get in touch any time if your interested in a bar or coin!

On a side note, I'd recommend the 2014 year of the goat if you are looking at bullion over any SBSS rounds. Also the latest eagle coins from the US mint. These will likely do a lot better in terms of price appreciation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
I've enjoyed seeing these sweet looking bars pop up in the Goods section. Love that it is different than most all other physical cold storage pieces. I've never really looked into UNO at all, but maybe this will give me the push to do so. It makes me think of a silver bullion bar like one that would be held in Fort Knox, but sort of a cryptocurrency bullion. Which I suppose is exactly what it is... Mainly just had to post to keep this in memory for my eventual To-Buy list.  Smiley

I've also been looking at more silver coins lately, SBSS & some others, and I've been considering checking out the "Goxx'd for the Last Time" coin for a while now. Have to add that to my mental list as well. Did you do the painting on those yourself? It is a nice touch for a silver coin, the contrast really brings out the image better.

Keep up the good work!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Back for more.

Please PM the UNO price for 2 more silver bars.

PM incoming Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Back for more.

Please PM the UNO price for 2 more silver bars.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Just reduced the price of the silver plated bars to a flat £10 wherever you order from!

PM me to make an order for an awesome memento or gift Smiley

Remember the plated are numbered from 51-100, with numbers 51-80 currently available.

Thanks!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
I received my bars and goxxed coins a couple of days ago. Very happy with all of them.

Thanks Blazed! I'm glad to hear that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I received my bars and goxxed coins a couple of days ago. Very happy with all of them.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
New bars now available! 17 and 20 already taken.

Numbers 18 to 34 available.

Shoot me a PM! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2214
sent you a pm
Pages:
Jump to: