Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Unobtanium Silver Wallet Plated physical wallets - page 13. (Read 24427 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Got mine! Looks great! Thanks!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Please reserve a solid silver for me. PM me what numbers I can choose from please.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
got mine and it is spectacular Smiley

thanks BTS!!!

so, any tips for printing private keys on these lil labels?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
Sorry for the wait guys. Here's a little update:

Still waiting on stock. Ironically the plated versions take longer from my supplier, I've upped the amount ordered of the pure silver bars so there isn't a supply squeeze. There should be more than enough for all.

Thanks for your patience guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Got the bar I bought today thanks bigtimespaghetti its very nice I'm really pleased. First time I've owned a #1 coin / bar Grin.

Thanks for the freebie too, I can't see a anything wrong with that to be honest. My eyesight isn't perfect anymore though cos I'm getting older Cheesy.

The extra free bar was part of the tests that I did for the plated bars, they are numbered incorrectly so I cannot sell them without potential confusion about the numbering system, but for the most part they are fine.

Thanks for the feedback Smiley

Ah I see, thanks very much I'm really pleased with them.

You're welcome, thanks for mine Smiley.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Got the bar I bought today thanks bigtimespaghetti its very nice I'm really pleased. First time I've owned a #1 coin / bar Grin.

Thanks for the freebie too, I can't see a anything wrong with that to be honest. My eyesight isn't perfect anymore though cos I'm getting older Cheesy.

The extra free bar was part of the tests that I did for the plated bars, they are numbered incorrectly so I cannot sell them without potential confusion about the numbering system, but for the most part they are fine.

Thanks for the feedback Smiley
legendary

legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
i will take a couple of the solid ones.

did you get my order?

Hi Dozerz, maybe my reply didn't send if you messaged me? But you are definitely on the list so there will definitely be one for you.
legendary
Activity: 2214

did you get my order?
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Pm'd you about a silver bar. I'll pay in BTC

Thanks Korlic, I'll get back to you tomorrow morning.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Pm'd you about a silver bar. I'll pay in BTC
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Numbers 1 through 5 have been posted this afternoon!

You guys should receive your bars within 5 working days Smiley

Awesome.  Looking forward to it.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Numbers 1 through 5 have been posted this afternoon!

You guys should receive your bars within 5 working days Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
I don't like preorders, but with all the interest I'm now keeping a list of people interested in buying bars so I can make sure I have enough stock going forward.

Please message me to reserve bars for the next shipment.

Thanks!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
I want 2 of the pure silver if still available. Also 2 of the goxed coins in silver too.

Great! I'm putting people onto a list so I can let them know when more bars are in stock. I'll pm you with the details.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I want 2 of the pure silver if still available. Also 2 of the goxed coins in silver too.
legendary
Excellent thank you Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Also updated the OP with a guide to using the labels and holograms.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
How do you protect the private keys, since I guess they are under the back stickers, and you had to have them at one point?  Surely you keep an emergency backup?  How does that work?

Huh

This is a DIY physical wallet- I do not generate or print the private keys, this way there is no counterparty risk involved and any money transmission laws are not potentially broken.

since i am late already, i would like to make reservation for one bar of a new batch next week Smiley

I've added you to the list tuner. Thanks for the interest!

i am so stoked to get my silver bar!!!  sorry-not-sorry to the people I beat to the first 5  Tongue  Grin
might grab a couple of the plated ones a few weeks down the road if they're still available then

I'm pretty sure that there will be some plated ones available Smiley

Great! Thanks dozerz, I'll add you onto the list!

Any idea when these first 5 will be sent out?

My car is in the garage today, but I'll be taking a stroll into town to post them this afternoon Smiley
legendary
Any idea when these first 5 will be sent out?
Pages:
Jump to: