Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Unobtanium Silver Wallet Plated physical wallets - page 12. (Read 24427 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
All right! So the initial period where those who expressed an interest in reserving a bar were contacted is up and there are a few pure silver left! Please see OP for numbers.

Also available from today are the plated version of these new bars, prices and numbers available in the OP!

Please get in touch to purchase Smiley

Thanks to all those that have supported this project so far. Part of the profits have and will continue to be donated to:

Liberty in North Korea

Please consider donating even as little as a $ - your contribution will be doubled by a generous donor who is matching donations for a short period.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Just bought and paid for 2 x uno bars in silver and 2 x Goxxed silver coins...will update once received!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Thanks Elianite. Looking forward to getting more of these bars out soon!
legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
Looks great. watching.
legendary
Further update- I will be sending out a message this Saturday to those who have expressed interest to confirm their orders as I will be receiving the second run (numbers 6-15) this Saturday Smiley

Am I on this list for 2 x Silver bars?
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
how much for 1qty silver plated uno bar?

And do funding?

The plated bars will probably available this saturday too, pricing will be announced this weekend, I don't have the spreadsheet open right now, but if I recall the estimate pricing was around 15 gbp.

I do not fund the bars myself, this is to protect the customer and myself from possible breaking any money transmission laws, but I provide all the accessories (including a guide) that you may do this yourself.
Activity: 654
Merit: 504
how much for 1qty silver plated uno bar?

And do funding?
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
can we collect f2f in amsterdam?

More than happy to do that. Actually makes things a lot easier for me.
legendary
Activity: 2214
can we collect f2f in amsterdam?
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
why 1.65 oz and not 1 oz or 2 oz?

The weight was originally aimed to be 1.5oz, but the bar was too small, with the measurements I preferred the weight added a few extra grams. Plus I like odd weights Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
jealous, i love amsterdam  Cool

It's for work, but I thought it would be good to experience living in another country before it gets too cumbersome. Amsterdam is one of the two places I would have considered in Europe, luck and contacts played a role I suppose!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
why 1.65 oz and not 1 oz or 2 oz?

Activity: 240
Merit: 250
jealous, i love amsterdam  Cool
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Further update- I will be sending out a message this Saturday to those who have expressed interest to confirm their orders as I will be receiving the second run (numbers 6-15) this Saturday Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Okay a quick update guys.

A small shipment is on the way and will be in the UK by next Tuesday.

The problem is, that tomorrow I am moving to Amsterdam.

So there will be a delay on when the numbers 6-15 are available and can get shipped out. This is out of my control at this point but the positive is that I can confirm for anyone that has reserved their bars that there is almost enough that most people should get their bars from this small run. Another separate shipment with additional bars is also on the way meaning that without having to preorder or take people's money that everyone should be able to get some of these awesome silver bars! The plated ones are currently with the shipment arriving in England.

So I'm really sorry guys, there will be up to an additional two week delay for numbers 6-15 silver bars. This probably isn't a bad thing since I'll be learning a new animation pipeline in my new job!

Funnily, the numbers 16-25 should arrive before as these will be shipped to my new address in Amsterdam.

I know this is strange, but this job I'm taking has been in the works for a while.

So my apologies guys, the striking of the bars and the shipment took a lot longer than I expected (due to changes at the supply end regarding the plating).

I'd rather be straight up with you guys so you can get the facts and know what's up.

On a side note, any bitcoiners in Amsterdam, feel free to say 'hi'!  Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Can't wait to get these...guess I should snag some uno to fill it with!

Thanks! More update are on the way tomorrow.
legendary
Can't wait to get these...guess I should snag some uno to fill it with!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
I'm glad that you're enjoying it  :-)
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
got mine and it is spectacular Smiley

thanks BTS!!!

so, any tips for printing private keys on these lil labels?

Glad you like it!

In the wallet guide at the bottom of the OP there is a link to the template which can be used to print the private keys.

thank you!!

Wow, the bar definitely has an electric sorta presence to it now that I set it up and added a few kilos to it Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
got mine and it is spectacular Smiley

thanks BTS!!!

so, any tips for printing private keys on these lil labels?

Glad you like it!

In the wallet guide at the bottom of the OP there is a link to the template which can be used to print the private keys.

Sorry for the bold text, thought others would find it useful too!

Please reserve a solid silver for me. PM me what numbers I can choose from please.

PM incoming.

Got mine! Looks great! Thanks!

Thanks FallingKnife!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: