Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] USB Style PCI-E 1x - 16x Powered Riser Cables !! $5.95 ea 25k + Sold! - page 15. (Read 48127 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Order received yesterday in perfect condition. Thanks!
Activity: 378
Whats the longest usb cable you tested with? I'm thinking about putting the cards in a different room for heat reasons. I'm thinking of 15 foot cables.

I have 2m and 3m cables, but I haven't had a chance to test them yet. I'll update this thread when I do.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Whats the longest usb cable you tested with? I'm thinking about putting the cards in a different room for heat reasons. I'm thinking of 15 foot cables.
Activity: 5
Just placed an order for 2x 24". Are these currently in stock? Thanks!
VST
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758
Well... One is green one is blue? I have pics of each I can post up, it's really not a big deal. Most of them are blue, some of the little 1x cards are green, some cables are black and some cables are blue and some cables are white. They send me what they send me with the amount I've been ordering.

Both the 12" and 24" are in stock at this time for immediate shipping, although I assume they will sell out fast. More 40" ones will be here early next week.

Thanks for the response! I've placed an order!
Well... One is green one is blue? I have pics of each I can post up, it's really not a big deal. Most of them are blue, some of the little 1x cards are green, some cables are black and some cables are blue and some cables are white. They send me what they send me with the amount I've been ordering.

Both the 12" and 24" are in stock at this time for immediate shipping, although I assume they will sell out fast. More 40" ones will be here early next week.
VST
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758
I really like the look of these cables. Are the ones without the 1 meter cable still available for immediate shipping? I figure I can just buy my own lengthier USB 3.0 cable.

Also, is there any noticeable difference between the green and blue models? Thanks!
I just realized that some of the orders I shipped out yesterday of the 24" risers did not have the molex to sata power adapter cable. You can obviously still plug the molex directly from your power supply to each card, but I know the adapters are useful if you have lots of cards running.

I am ordering cables immediately to supply to anyone that didn't get them, I have a few extras in stock as well.

I just ordered several hundred of these from Monoprice with overnight shipping to cover these, if you want to order them yourself or have extras, they are only about a dollar.
http://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=7642

If your order shipped yesterday, and you need those adapters, and your power supply didn't have regular molex 4 pin plugs that work in your setup, please let me know how many you need and I will send them to you immediately at no charge. I'm very sorry for this problem and in the future it won't happen again.
Thanks!

Sorry, back out of stock on the 1 meter version. People keep ordering large amounts!!  I already have more on the way, but they won't be here till next week.

Activity: 53
order 1922 and 1865 are both going to the same place if it saves you any trouble.

Thanks for the update.
Overnight is too expensive to deal with, plus where I am it isn't necessarily true sometimes.

All shipments have arrived, most orders that didn't leave already will leave today!!

Out of 100cm I've got more coming in soon, I think I'm almost caught up!
Activity: 308
These are only 1x - 16x can I still use them in my 16x slots?

yes. they will work in any size pci-e slot.

Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

yes. they will work in any size pci-e slot.
Activity: 308
Activity: 53
I do ship to canada, but it can't get my shopping cart to figure out the right amount. Just pm me your order if you live in another country and I'll get you set up.

Anyone waiting for an order, delays should be done, I'm expecting one order of cards tomorrow and I spent a few thousand bucks on express shipping from china to get all the orders taken care of. I may even have some left over after shipping them out! The express shipments get here Thursday, (again, one should have been here Tuesday) tracking has firm dates now, cards coming in all sizes. I'm very sorry for delays, I know it's important to be on time with these things.

I appreciate the continued updates, would it be possible for me to pay for overnight shipping if i had originally selected another type? 
I do ship to canada, but it can't get my shopping cart to figure out the right amount. Just pm me your order if you live in another country and I'll get you set up.

Anyone waiting for an order, delays should be done, I'm expecting one order of cards tomorrow and I spent a few thousand bucks on express shipping from china to get all the orders taken care of. I may even have some left over after shipping them out! The express shipments get here Thursday, (again, one should have been here Tuesday) tracking has firm dates now, cards coming in all sizes. I'm very sorry for delays, I know it's important to be on time with these things.
Activity: 11
Hey how come you don't ship to canada ? i tried to on your website an no go for a quote. i was looking for 10 pieces.

shipped to zip h7h3b4

thanks
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Hi RickJamesBTC
Do they have pci-e presence?  I just read on this page that some mobo requires a jumper wire needed for the pci-e 1x slot else the GPU is not detected.
http://www.gobitgo.com/articles/1001/How-To-Correctly-Use-and-Install-PCI-E-Riser-Cables/

Regards
Jedi
yes they have pci-e presence integrated right on the pcb
Thanks for this info! I bought 12 from the group buy, but those were slightly different looking, and I need another 30 or so more. These look like they'll work just as well, and I like the thought of having a longer cable.
Activity: 7
No problem. I ordered a collection of the two shorter lengths last Wednesday. You communicated clearly in advance on this thread so I knew at the time fulfillment was waiting on a delivery. I also understand the issues with DHL (I stopped using them long ago). 

That said, I can't wait for them to arrive.  Smiley  All other parts are here waiting for the risers.

Thanks again.
That stinks...I ordered mine on Thurs and still no shipping. Think maybe cause I picked up some 24" and 40"?? Hope to get them soon. Everything else is ready to go. Looks like some nice stuff.

I had the same ones on order, but RickJames (the seller here) said all he got after being bent over by DHL was the 1m.  I asked him to upgrade mine to the 1m length, cause it was the same price, and I wanted to build now now now.  He did it, shipped it, and I got it.  Woot!

That was really the last of those as well. I'm surprised at how many I've sold in the past few days. No issue, I have ordered a LOT more, and will continue to get them in as needed. Just didn't guess correctly on the first shot, along with dhl taking their sweet time with my shipments.
Pages:
Jump to: