Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] USB Style PCI-E 1x - 16x Powered Riser Cables !! $5.95 ea 25k + Sold! - page 14. (Read 48127 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Rick,

I sent you a PM, can you please give me a quote for bulk qty.

Thks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I'm working on a way to offer free first class shipping, but honestly I have sold so many thousands of units with the prices and shipping I have now, I don't think people want slower shipping to save a few dollars. Everything I ship is with priority mail, which is fast, cheap and trackable. I also offer UPS overnight and 2 day if you PM me.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Miner / Engineer
I don't think you will find an answer for that in here, but if your drivers failed you will likely need to reinstall them. Only have one card plugged in while you do this, makes it easier. Please make your own thread about that problem in the appropriate forum section.
Thanks

Hey Rick:

I need to make another order.  What's your ETA on the next stock/shipping?

Only need 4 or 5 this time.  Any length will do.
I don't think you will find an answer for that in here, but if your drivers failed you will likely need to reinstall them. Only have one card plugged in while you do this, makes it easier. Please make your own thread about that problem in the appropriate forum section.
Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
guys these risers is wonderful.

but i need some help, I have these risers but not bought from here and i have problems with "drivers stop working" issue.

pc sometimes detect my whole 4 gpu but soon after drivers stopped working pop up appears. what to do? how to solve this problem, I tried everything i know. I use all my cards with 1x to 16x risers, p9x79pro asus mobo, 16gb ram.

drivers, format, port changing, bios default etc.

useful help will be donated humbly 0.015 btc. (I don't have much of it sorry for low value for your affort)

thanks.
Just pictures of how they attach to the cards and mobo?

Here ya go

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
@RickJamesBTC, I saw your post on the other guy's thread, but he's closer to me. (I am in the Philippines.) But I got a question for you:

Could you show some close up pictures of the GPU, the motherboard, the power supply and the cables? Particularly at the point where it connects. I want to see how it all assembles.
So many orders shipped! Only thing not in stock at this moment is the 1M cable version.
Just letting everyone know, if you are waiting to order these risers, do it now. Everything in China is shutting down for almost two weeks for the Chinese new year / spring holiday and I'm going to have very limited supply of these cards to last that period. At this rate, they will only last a day or two after the shipments stop coming. If I know how many I need ahead of time, I can get more.

Order before friday!!

All pms responded to. Most orders of 1m cards are shipped, except the last day or two. Those will ship when more orders arrive tomorrow and friday. Orders for 30 and 60 cm units that haven't shipped already will almost all ship tomorrow.

Thanks!
Crazy busy today packing orders. I'll get back to everyone tonight. Nothing new can ship out today anyways, totally sold out, but at least two more shipments are coming in this week.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Whats the longest usb cable you tested with? I'm thinking about putting the cards in a different room for heat reasons. I'm thinking of 15 foot cables.
I have 2m and 3m cables, but I haven't had a chance to test them yet. I'll update this thread when I do.
1M version are working fine for 4 days now without any problem.
Been wondering about this as well. Looking at setting up a full 42U rack setup with all the MB's on the bottom, and all the GPUs on the top.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Just got my shipment notification, thanks!  I'm excited to get my riser cables.   Grin
Activity: 4
Hi there

thanks for your work ! I sent you a PM to make a checkout for France (12 risers), could you answer me please ?

Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is pming still a good way to reach you OP?
Activity: 13
1M version are working fine for 4 days now without any problem.
Product quality is really good, it definitively worth the money.
Total blackout shipping holiday today. I should get a calendar or something.

Lots of all models coming in this week, I've got enough coming in to make sure all pending orders are shipped and hopefully plenty of extras. Every time I get a shipment, it is everything I can get the manufacturer to produce and I'm ordering every DAY now, they are all sold out by the time they get here. 

Thank you all for the orders and the patience if your order has been a few days late.
Activity: 616
Sadly you do not ship overseas?

You have to pm me and pay with btc, but I ship overseas all the time.

Please check your PM. Smiley

You have to pm me and pay with btc, but I ship overseas all the time.
Activity: 616
Activity: 53
shipped from Oregon to Georgia and USPS estimated i would get them tuesday (5 days) but just checked and they are out for delivery today, awesome!

*edit*
Received today in great condition, they really are super nice. Thanks!, will order again.
Pages:
Jump to: