Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] USB Style PCI-E 1x - 16x Powered Riser Cables !! $5.95 ea 25k + Sold! - page 11. (Read 48127 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
You sure you have the molex power plugged into the big card correctly? Can you measure the voltage on the red and yellow wires?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
yes, they are installed correctly with the little thing overhanging. i've only tried them one at a time. i have one dvi-d to vga dummy plug, has no effect. Also, plugging monitor results in 'no signal'
i bought 3 of these off your ebay, magicgrow...etc etc. i can't seem to get them to work, tried all 3. i plugged in molex, molex is attached to hard drive and psu. gpu isn't recognized in device manager. if i directly hook up gpu to mobo, it works. when i attach to your cable/card, gpu isn't recognized. help!

corsair 1200ax
12gb ddr3
amd fx 4400
2 @ xfx r9 270x
1@ xfx r9 290
asrock extreme 4 970 mobo

Are you sure you are plugging the little card in correctly, the notch should hang over the end of the pcie socket. Bad things happen if you turn it the other way. Have you tried them one at a time? Do you use dummy plugs? I'm sorry, I don't really mine in windows, so these are the only issues I can think of. Switch to xubuntu or BAMT, nice and easy!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
i bought 3 of these off your ebay, magicgrow...etc etc. i can't seem to get them to work, tried all 3. i plugged in molex, molex is attached to hard drive and psu. gpu isn't recognized in device manager. if i directly hook up gpu to mobo, it works. when i attach to your cable/card, gpu isn't recognized. help!

corsair 1200ax
12gb ddr3
amd fx 4400
2 @ xfx r9 270x
1@ xfx r9 290
asrock extreme 4 970 mobo
I think that last status is when it leaves the country.

On  a good note, an order of these that was sitting in an airport in china for two weeks has started moving. I should have these available for sale again by the end of the week or early next week !!
Activity: 277
January 28, 2014 , 4:45 pm - Acceptance - GRANTS PASS, OR 97526

February 1, 2014 , 1:09 pm - Processed Through Sort Facility - ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

I just hope to get them before xmas...
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
got my order today , worked like a charm  Grin
Activity: 308
Installed 3 of them today, work like a charm. 

Thanks!!!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I would like to order 5 when their back in stock.
Activity: 45
I received my 24" cable quickly and everything worked great on first boot.  thanks!  will be ordering more when they're back in stock.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Your order is fine. I've edited the stock level myself now, not sure why that didn't change on its own. Ok I figured it out, I need to find the setting that prevents that happening, but with only 8 left to sell it won't be a big deal.

Cool. Thanks for the quick response.
Hi do You ship to Montenegro? Smiley

When I get more in stock I can ship anywhere, payment on international orders is by bitcoin only.
Activity: 102
Hi do You ship to Montenegro? Smiley
Your order is fine. I've edited the stock level myself now, not sure why that didn't change on its own. Ok I figured it out, I need to find the setting that prevents that happening, but with only 8 left to sell it won't be a big deal.
Activity: 87
A few of these are in stock right now. Not many, so place your order now if you want them. If the website says they are out of stock, then they are all gone!  If somehow orders get through the inventory stop, I'll contact and refund the later order.

Thanks

In for 12 of the 60 cm versions. One note. Before placing the order the site said 18 available. After placing the order the site still says 18 available. Please confirm these are in stock and will ship out tomorrow. Order #2092.

Thanks.
A few of these are in stock right now. Not many, so place your order now if you want them. If the website says they are out of stock, then they are all gone!  If somehow orders get through the inventory stop, I'll contact and refund the later order.

Thanks
Activity: 6
I received my risers yesterday and they work great! Thank you!
Activity: 4
How much is shipping for 4 x 60CM to Vancouver Canada?

And If i wish to proceed with order do i just order it on the website while you are waiting for shipment?
Ya'll shoul calm down, regarding that R7 card with the crazy high hashrate. If you look at the screenshot, the miner had just fired up. My 7950's will show 1.3mh each if I take a snapshot right when they start up.

My R9 270 cards run 490-510kh. If an R7 card can top that, then I would love to know too since it's a totally different and lower platform.

What settings are you using to get 270s to run at 510??  I can't get anything stable above 440-450
Pages:
Jump to: