Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS]Default Trust account - Hero/Legendary - page 11. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
I might be interested in some of these.  Let me know if you ever get any hero accounts.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Can I please buy Full Member account for 0.125 BTC please Smiley let me know. Thank you very much
PM sent.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Can I please buy Full Member account for 0.125 BTC please Smiley let me know. Thank you very much
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Can the Icon in those elderly accounts be changed or is it permanent locked in?

The forum admin will remove them if you dislike it but wont change it to something else, otherwise your stuck with whatever avatar it has.
copper member
Do you offer any package discount for buying all three?
I could sell you all three as a package for 1.05 BTC
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Do you offer any package discount for buying all three?
copper member
You cannot change the avatar, however IMO the avatar on the account is pretty cool and is somewhat bitcoin related.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco
copper member
You hardly will get more than 0.5(what most sellers ask), mainly because you can get at most 0.4/month on primedice signature with a Senior.

I've seen Senions accounts sold by around 0.3-0.35, but without avatar.
my price is appropriate. The account is worth every bit of my asking price although I am willing to discuss offers.

I can see by your prime dice signature that you are trying to pad your post count
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
You hardly will get more than 0.5(what most sellers ask), mainly because you can get at most 0.4/month on primedice signature with a Senior.

I've seen Senions accounts sold by around 0.3-0.35, but without avatar.
copper member
Up for sale is a Hero/Legendary account that as of July 3, 2016 meets the following criteria:

• 730+ activity -- Is either a Legendary account or a Hero account that can potentially become Legendary at any time
  • Positive Trust
  • In DefaultTrust network (level 2)
  • No trust exclusions
  • No negative/neutral trust whatsoever
  • Signed message transferring ownership available

Asking Price: 1.35BTC

Escrow is accepted

The fact that ownership of the account has transferred will remain confidential to the extent that I do not see the account engaging in any activity that is clearly (in my eyes) a clear scam attempt. If I see what I believe to be a clear scam attempt then I will call it out as being a sold account, otherwise the sale will remain confidential.
Pages:
Jump to: