Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 11. (Read 114316 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am reporting on two transactions with BitcoinExchange.cc

Transaction 1: Bitcoin -> Liberty Reserve. It was almost real-time, although over email. I sent the bitcoins and got the LR in my account in less than 2 minutes. Impressive!
Transaction 2: Bitcoin -> GreenDot MoneyPak. It took a few days due to some issues BitcoinExchange had with PayPal (why am I not surprised?). The problem was clearly explained to me, and all my emails were answered in a timely manner. I just received the MoneyPack codes and deposited them with no problems to my GreenDot card account.

A note on Transaction 2 is in order here. When I sold my BTC to BitcoinEchange, the MtGox exchange rate was much better than it is now (to my advantage). BitcoinExchange did NOT change the terms of our deal, which I really appreciated!  Cool

Thank you BitcoinExchange, and keep up the good work!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Got my payments from before the paypal issues resolved. Part was funded a while ago through a backup account and the rest was just done through a moneygram. I'll be going to pick up the moneygram tomorrow. While it did take a few days for all of this to go through, it's understandable due to the paypal issues and recent price increase. Definitely will be doing more business again.
donator
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
SEIZED by Gunthar
I sent out another round of MoneyGram and WU... if you didn't get an e-mail from me regarding your transfer please send me a PM.

Pending gift card orders will be processed tomorrow, along with remaining Western Unions and ACH's.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Just checking in on the status of todays WU transfers?

/waiting patiently since the 8th
Activity: 54
I use http://bitcoinexchange.cc/ and it loads fine, I've never used that dot com before. Is the dot com your domain also?

My only domain is www.bitcoinexchange.cc

That's what I thought, Thanks
Activity: 21
If MG is going out tonight mine has to be there as well, sent you all the details on mail and pm. Will give feedback on this topic with what happened. Hope everything will be ok!

Best regards
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
I use http://bitcoinexchange.cc/ and it loads fine, I've never used that dot com before. Is the dot com your domain also?

My only domain is www.bitcoinexchange.cc
Activity: 54
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Cool thanks everyone, got another batch of WU and MG going out tonight.

The site is up for me.. check with www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/bitcoinexchange.cc
Sometimes there are DNS farts, but you shouldn't have much difficulty.
Activity: 128
it's up for me.  I'm just patiently waiting my WU transfer. Smiley

Me too.
Activity: 609
it's up for me.  I'm just patiently waiting my WU transfer. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
Is this site down? I keep getting server not found messages.  Huh
Activity: 9
It has been more then 72 hours and I have not received any e-mail or any conformation that I have a payment pending.

Is there supposed to be a conformation e-mail or anything like that when I send bitcoins to be sold?
Activity: 793
Merit: 1026
Is there any chance you will buy/sell Moneybookers in the future?  I would pay a slightly higher fee for that, as MB is going to be a big medium of exchange for me in the near future.
fisheye - NewEgg takes up to 48 hours themselves to verify a gift certificate, then they send it out. You are complaining about third party processing times.
Not a problem. I figured it was probably something like that, but I was concerned because the email I got said I'd get it within 24 hours. That should probably be changed if it takes 48 hours to process  Smiley
Thanks a lot. I just wanted to make sure everything was ok. This was my first time selling to you.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
klayus - A batch of MoneyGrams are going out tomorrow... please PM me with your e-mail address.

Hypert - ACH transfers take 48-72 hours to be sent and arrive. Please read the FAQ.

fisheye - NewEgg takes up to 48 hours themselves to verify a gift certificate, then they send it out. You are complaining about third party processing times.

TheGer - Thanks for your patience. Another batch of WU's are also going out tomorrow.
I imagine it's pretty stressfull dealing with all the transaction and having the merchants jerk your chain around.  I'd get pretty frustrated I think.  I expect a little delay with a startup as things still need to be streamlined a bit.

I ordered a newegg certificate yesterday afternoon. I was told I'd receive it within 24 hours, which has passed (it's been about 30). I don't mind so much if it's going to be a little longer, but I'd appreciate some communication so I don't worry that I gave away bitcoins for nothing. The certificate is going to be put towards a gift, so I'd really like it sooner rather than later.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: