Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 6. (Read 114270 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Received Payment in full!! Very fast and prompt service once communication starts!!
I have still not received any communication about my recent order to sell 15.88 btc. Please contact me ASAP. I have sent a PM and an additional email.
Just placed a sell order with them. Hoping to hear when I can expect the funds soon. Glad to see they are still running, I got a little nervous as all I received were automated responses.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
2nd order with them, everything worked out nicely
Activity: 134
Sold 8.5 BTC and got my moneypak within a day! Smooth transaction! Will sell BTC to him again!
donator
Activity: 213
SEIZED by Gunthar
UPDATE! - Automated checkout now fixed! We can now process your cashouts with our automated form.

http://www.bitcoinexchange.cc/transaction.html

When you fill out that form, follow the link in the e-mail that is sent to you.

Regards,

BitcoinExchange
Activity: 793
Merit: 1016
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (MingW32)
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=+qF5
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Does BitcoinExchange.cc  accept Vanilla Visa cards for BTC purchase? Sorry if the answer is in the thread, I looked but there’s a lot of posts and I may have missed it.

thanks

Hi f104, i sent you a PM.
Activity: 26
Does BitcoinExchange.cc  accept Vanilla Visa cards for BTC purchase? Sorry if the answer is in the thread, I looked but there’s a lot of posts and I may have missed it.

thanks
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
We are still working on our automated BTC cashout page, so in the mean time we are still processing Bitcoin cashouts manually via e-mail, Skype, and AIM.

Automated cashout form now available! - http://www.bitcoinexchange.cc/sellbtc.php

A few people have said they prefer the personalized service better than a web form.

PGP / OTR recommended!

http://www.bitcoinexchange.cc/bitcoinexchange.public.key
t3h
Activity: 19
Finally got my Visa card details - it took a long time, but he is actually sending them out.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Received a payment, payment was very fast and service was professional.
Exactly how do I buy BTC with a moneygram?

At moneygram’s website I see many options but none that allow me to immediately transfer money to bitcoinexchange.cc online. Everything seems to be the purchase of a card that I wait for or a piece of paper that I mail.

I thought I could do something electronically from me to moneygram then me to bitcoinexchange.cc.

Please clarify.
Activity: 24
Delivered Giftcard as promised within 24hours of receiving payment. Good guy, will use again.

thanks
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
tl, dr
BitcoinExchange paid me,  and it was an awful experience.

BitcoinExchange paid me in $885 (less 5.5%, less $52 WU fee, less $8) last Wednesday.
It took OVER THREE WEEKS to get my money.

I consider BitcoinExchange to be honest, but not fast or easy to deal with.

In his defense **SOME** of the issues were beyond his control but some things were his fault.

In general he took much longer than 24 hours to reply to emails. Often 3 days and occasionally more.

When I first wanted to do business with him I emailed him exactly what I needed and when. He sent me a personalized resonance and said he could send me money within about 24 hours. This was AFTER Paypal had frozen a lot of his funds, June 11th.

When I wrote him after 48 hours he responded (36 hours later) that the time frame was 24-72 hours and I could expect my money with in the NEXT 72 hours. This already put me 5 days into a 24-72 hour order.  When I emailed him again he said he would pay me “tonight or tomorrow morning” Three days AFTER that email, MtGox hacked and crashed. The MtGox crash should not have affected my order.

For the next 10 days he did not respond to emails. I warned him I would start posting a fair account of the transaction on the forum but did not get a response until after I actually did so.

He wrote "tomorrow for sure" on the June 29th. I got an email the 30th that said he would send it Friday morning (July 1st). I did not hear from him again for the next four days. He said he had cash in hand but I wasn't actually paid until two days after that.

Throughout this ordeal he has blamed PayPal, MtGox, and Western Union. The first two should not have affected my order and he had options for working around WU, which he eventually used.

Besides being very slow and lack communication, a few other  things really annoy me. He took a 4 day vacation for 4th of July while I was stuck at home waiting for a little cash. He charged an undisclosed $8 mystery fee in addition to the 5.5% and the WU charge.  

This was a bad experience for me and I would not recommend BitcoinExchange. Yes, he is honest about giving you your money but not about his other promises. I think he means well but makes excuses is simply not equipped to run his business professionally.

His emails were polite and the actual transaction was great. If I had not waited three weeks and had a pile of unfulfilled promises I would have given an outstanding review.

TL, DR
BitcoinExchange paid me,  and it was an awful experience.

There is no $8 mystery fee, that is how much WU costs to send.

WU is becoming a nightmare to deal with, as they are constantly reversing transactions on me, both incoming and outgoing. We still offer them, but if you use MoneyGram the chances of your funds arriving on time will be much higher.

I'm sorry your experience was not to your satisfaction, but understand many people were delayed by the combination of  PayPal freezing funds, MtGox getting hacked and going offline, and WU reversing transactions.

These are all challenges we overcame during the month of June, and in spite of all that we still managed to get your quoted payment to you. Next time use MoneyGram.

Our next round of payouts goes out tomorrow evening, this includes WU's, MoneyPaks, and gift cards.
Activity: 13
tl, dr
BitcoinExchange paid me,  and it was an awful experience.

BitcoinExchange paid me in $885 (less 5.5%, less $52 WU fee, less $8) last Wednesday.
It took OVER THREE WEEKS to get my money.

I consider BitcoinExchange to be honest, but not fast or easy to deal with.

In his defense **SOME** of the issues were beyond his control but some things were his fault.

In general he took much longer than 24 hours to reply to emails. Often 3 days and occasionally more.

When I first wanted to do business with him I emailed him exactly what I needed and when. He sent me a personalized resonance and said he could send me money within about 24 hours. This was AFTER Paypal had frozen a lot of his funds, June 11th.

When I wrote him after 48 hours he responded (36 hours later) that the time frame was 24-72 hours and I could expect my money with in the NEXT 72 hours. This already put me 5 days into a 24-72 hour order.  When I emailed him again he said he would pay me “tonight or tomorrow morning” Three days AFTER that email, MtGox hacked and crashed. The MtGox crash should not have affected my order.

For the next 10 days he did not respond to emails. I warned him I would start posting a fair account of the transaction on the forum but did not get a response until after I actually did so.

He wrote "tomorrow for sure" on the June 29th. I got an email the 30th that said he would send it Friday morning (July 1st). I did not hear from him again for the next four days. He said he had cash in hand but I wasn't actually paid until two days after that.

Throughout this ordeal he has blamed PayPal, MtGox, and Western Union. The first two should not have affected my order and he had options for working around WU, which he eventually used.

Besides being very slow and lack communication, a few other  things really annoy me. He took a 4 day vacation for 4th of July while I was stuck at home waiting for a little cash. He charged an undisclosed $8 mystery fee in addition to the 5.5% and the WU charge. 

This was a bad experience for me and I would not recommend BitcoinExchange. Yes, he is honest about giving you your money but not about his other promises. I think he means well but makes excuses is simply not equipped to run his business professionally.

His emails were polite and the actual transaction was great. If I had not waited three weeks and had a pile of unfulfilled promises I would have given an outstanding review.

TL, DR
BitcoinExchange paid me,  and it was an awful experience.
t3h
Activity: 19
Still waiting on a visa vanilla card, since 15th June. Was planning on using it to fund a Kickstarter project, which closes in 9 days... if I even get it before then.
Activity: 128
Ok - my WU payment came through. I'm impressed with how this has been handled. I think www.BitcoinExchange.cc's reputation will be enhanced by this, after what could have been a disaster.

I am looking forward to the day, in the immediate future, when I can fill in a form, send x bitcoins to an address and almost immediately be given a WU #, like in 5 minutes when it's verified by the blocks.
Activity: 56
Just got my Amazon gift card. It took a little while but not really his fault because of the MtGox problems. He's paying out now.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: