Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 9. (Read 114270 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Finally received an update:

Hi Bruce,

ACH Sent. Transaction fee waived. Sorry for the delay! We are still
recovering from some turbulent events and our payouts were delayed.
Thanks for your patience, you should see your ACH arrive any time now. Smiley

Regards,

BitcoinExchange

Hopefully this will be the case.  I sympathize with their troubles but didn't appreciate being told (twice!) it would be/was sent last week when it appears it was not.

Bruce
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
has anyone told him it says moneypalk not moneypak its starting to piss me off lol
It's now Tuesday, the day they claimed the transfer would happen after they failed to deliver the funds last week as promised.  And still no transfer or notification of the delay.

Bruce
If you like I will happily pay your inconvenience fee.  how's 10% of your 1.33 BTC sound?  If you like the sound of 10% of your 1.33 BTC let me know.

if he doesn't want .133 btc, can I have it?  I'm btc broke Cheesy

He hasn't sent me anything; he was just being a jerk.

btw, they communicated with me, and let me know what was up.  While in a perfect world I may have been more upset with the speed of things, in reality *especially what happened with PayPal* I gave the guy a break knowing that it must have sucked in his situation.  he had customers who sold out at the *height* of BTC's value, and suddenly found himself without about $5000 trying to cash out all these people.

Your 1.33 btc is small potatoes to what some people were cashing out.

Firstly, if they communicated with you, please tell us when they did so and relay what they said here, so all of us can find out what is up.  Secondly, since they haven't communicated with us, the fact they communicated with you doesn't get them off the hook.  Thirdly, the fact he suddenly found himself short on cash is NOT MY PROBLEM -- he runs the exchange and has to account for such things.  If he can't, HE SHOULD OWN UP TO IT AND ISSUE REFUNDS, not just sit on the money and screw all of his customers.  "I'm sorry, I'd love to pay you your money, but I gotta eat, right?"

Bruce

Activity: 609
Merit: 500
"Dude", I'm letting everyone here know that BitcoinExchange lies about their turnaround times and won't answer their emails.  It was only when I posted here to publically embarrass them did they even bother to respond.

btw, they communicated with me, and let me know what was up.  While in a perfect world I may have been more upset with the speed of things, in reality *especially what happened with PayPal* I gave the guy a break knowing that it must have sucked in his situation.  he had customers who sold out at the *height* of BTC's value, and suddenly found himself without about $5000 trying to cash out all these people.

Your 1.33 btc is small potatoes to what some people were cashing out.
Activity: 609
I can see how mad you must be losing out on your profit on ~1.33 BTC.  What can I....  a concerned citizen of the Universe do to make it up to you?

Why don't you sit back for a minute and really think about the lineup of people waiting in line ahead of you that deserve to have their stuff dealt with first if such convenience cashing out BTC is such a burden on you I suggest you go grab yourself some LR bucks and play footsie around the internet trying to get some value out of you 1.33 BTC.  I can only imagine the lineup of people he has waiting along with the large sums of money he has to shift around on a daily basis to make things work.  I doubt he has a few hundred grand he can slush fund his cashouts with while taking in a small percentage of your 1.33 BTC. 

If you like I will happily pay your inconvenience fee.  how's 10% of your 1.33 BTC sound?  If you like the sound of 10% of your 1.33 BTC let me know.

if he doesn't want .133 btc, can I have it?  I'm btc broke Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Anyone able to contact him? Really was a bad week.  Cry
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
So did this guy roll us or what i have lots of money tied between him and MTgox, looks like a really bad week.......Did anyone call him on AIM/Skype or whatever ??
Why do you keep brining up the MtGox issue?

1. This order was confirmed *last* Monday and thus filled either *last* Monday or Tuesday at the latest; before any MtGox issues.

2. The guy runs his own exchange.  MtGox is *according to his website* simply for price determination.  It's up to him to cover the sales, not to wait until he's sold it on MtGox.  If I wanted to rely on MtGox for the transaction I could have used MtGox directly.

3. If the MtGox issues were preventing the transaction he should have communicated such to his customers.  He has not.

4. If the MtGox issues were preventing the transaction he should either cover the sales out of his own pocket or refund the bitcoins to his customers, along with transaction fees and commission, plus interest.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Obviously with mtgox being frozen, he can't do anything.

Also you have to consider, the guy had 7k in PAYPAL. Freaking unrealiable paypal. Who knows how much he had in mtgox, the 250k coin account could have been his.
Activity: 56
If he would post a statement in the thread of what is going on with all the delays and what not it would help us all out.
Update: Still no transfer today.  It's now been a full week since confirmation.

Bruce
Activity: 602
You forgot to mention your 1.33 BTC payout.  Make sure you get your interest on that eh champ?  Don't take no for an answer...

Don't be an instigator.
You forgot to mention your 1.33 BTC payout.  Make sure you get your interest on that eh champ?  Don't take no for an answer...
Fiirstly, why is everyone preaching patience?  If BitcoinExchange typically takes a week, that's their choice, BUT THEY ADVERTISE 72 HOURS WORST CASE.  It's false advertising regardless of the reason, and intentionally deceptive if they routinely take a week as everyone here seems to be saying.

Secondly, again, they claim the weekend is the holdup, when it clearly is not; had they done the transaction on Tuesday it would have been done Thursday or Friday.  So, this is again BitcoinExchange lying to customers, regardless of whether or not they always say this.

Thirdly, this has nothing to do with MtGox being hacked, as my transaction was made Monday.  If it was, then they should have emailed me saying, "Hey, MtGox was hacked, your transaction is delayed, sorry for that, he's a partial refund."  They have not, nor do I expect them to do so.
Everything is frozen right now due to MtGox being hacked/KIA. Everyone just calm down.
SirBruce, I have done business with BitcoinExchange and although it's not always real-time, it's NOT a rip-off either. Patience is a virtue, and your Lordship should know that!
At this point the only one that should be embarassed is you.
"Dude", I'm letting everyone here know that BitcoinExchange lies about their turnaround times and won't answer their emails.  It was only when I posted here to publically embarrass them did they even bother to respond.
Pages:
Jump to: