Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 10. (Read 114270 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Dude spot acting like a punk.  Instead of blathering on about you 1.33 BTC to other forum members why don't you keep it to PM's and emails with BCE.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
As predicted, BitcoinExchage claimed "it's the weekend" excuse:

> Please read the thread, ACH transferrs are not processed by banks on weekend. Furthermore, there are no ACH transaction fees to begin with.
>
> Your payment should arrive by Tuesday.

Again, the sale was confirmed Monday evening.  At the latest he should have started the transfer Tuesday.  The ACH transfer should have completed Thursday or Friday.  The weekend would never be involved.  It was only involved because he decided to not initiate the transfer until who knows when... Friday probably.
I feel for you buddy...  Losing out on the interest from 1.33 BTC must be a real heartbreaker....  Let me find a suitable country song to sing to you...
If they've been "set back" in how quickly he should process things, they should have advised such in the email.  Instead, I was told "Great, will get this out ASAP." which seems to have been misleading.  Also, they should update the website.

The service is less than advertised, so I don't think I should have to pay the advertised price.
Activity: 11
Well, the PayPal thing has obviously set BitcoinExchange back in terms of how quickly he can make transfers.  People need to realize this.  I personally have cashed out several thousand dollars worth of bitcoins and although latest batch took a couple of weeks, I got my money.  Be patient.
It's not "free money"... the only person getting "free money" is BitcoinExchange, which not only takes a percentage of the transaction, but also apparrently gets to sit on it as long as they like to sell whenever they like and pocket the extra profit, interest free, rather than service you in a timely manner.

I have no problem with exchange services that provide 72-hour turnaround.  I have a problem with exchange services that advertise a 72-hour turnaround WORST CASE and instead provide a 168-hour turnaround (or never, who knows?).
I personally cashed out almost $600 with Bitcoinexchange.  Ya it took a little longer than stated, but I'd feel like a tool complaining about waiting for some free money.
You're probably being sarcastic.  I realize it's small-time but a ripoff is still a ripoff.  I would say, if you feel bad for me, send me BitCoins, but as I can't seem to find a reliable way to convert BitCoins to cash, I don't know what I'd do with them.

1FzzmazWd459ZypL3hmbxduRtgWFbYMkuf
I can see how mad you must be losing out on your profit on ~1.33 BTC.  What can I....  a concerned citizen of the Universe do to make it up to you?

Why don't you sit back for a minute and really think about the lineup of people waiting in line ahead of you that deserve to have their stuff dealt with first if such convenience cashing out BTC is such a burden on you I suggest you go grab yourself some LR bucks and play footsie around the internet trying to get some value out of you 1.33 BTC.  I can only imagine the lineup of people he has waiting along with the large sums of money he has to shift around on a daily basis to make things work.  I doubt he has a few hundred grand he can slush fund his cashouts with while taking in a small percentage of your 1.33 BTC. 

If you like I will happily pay your inconvenience fee.  how's 10% of your 1.33 BTC sound?  If you like the sound of 10% of your 1.33 BTC let me know.
So far I am dissastisfed with BitcoinExchange.cc.  They owe me money and have not paid me.

They gave me a quote Monday afternoon to sell my ~1.33 bitcoins and sent me a confirmation after sending them my banking information for ACH transfer.  They say on the website that all payments will post with 72 hours.  Thursday night I sent them an email.  No response.  Friday night I sent them an email.  No response.  Saturday night I sent them an IM on this board.  No response.

Since Monday I have initiated, and received, a completely unrelated ACH transfer to my bank account, so I know it's not an issue with my bank.  I'm sure BitcoinExchange will now claim that since it is the weekend, I can't expect my money until Monday.  That may be, but that's a violation of their 72 hour pledge.  Basically they've held my money for a week interest-free, free to sell it at their convenience on the market at a price higher than what I was given, without having to worry about cash flow issues.  That's a nice racket.

Not only do I demand payment but I believe they should waive their % fee for taking so long.  I cannot recommend anyone else use BitcoinExchange.cc because of this.

Bruce
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
He must be very busy with all of our transactions. I also am waiting patiently for my funds to go through since June 13. I hope everything churns out well.
Activity: 56
Finally talked to him. Sent email 7 hours ago to complete my purchase but still have not heard back.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Always get an email saying order placed but no info on how to enter my moneypak info or anything...
Activity: 56
Sent an email ~11 hours ago and added on AIM/Skype. Still no response.  Huh
Picked up my WU Xfer last night.  Took longer than I'd like but would do business again.
Activity: 9
Did the ACH payments go out?

I still have not received mine yet.
Activity: 609
Got my Western Union today!  Understandable with the PayPal crap going on, but hopefully it'll be longer than 8 days next time Wink

Thank you!  I'll still use you Smiley
Activity: 11
Got a wire transfer today from a transaction that was initiated before the PayPal problems.  So although it took a while, he came through in the end.  BitcoinExchange is honest.
Activity: 9
I got my newegg certificate this morning  Grin Thanks for the service.
Activity: 21
here is my feedback:
I got the money... altough there were some problems that it lasted a bit longer than it should have, everything else was ok.
will do bussiness again in the future!!!

Best regards,
Dragos
Pages:
Jump to: