Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 13. (Read 114316 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Please tell me if my calculation is correct:

Assume that the rate was $10 USD/BTC and I had 10 BTC to sell and I wanted to cash out via Dwolla

10 BTC(10 USD) = $100 USD
7.5% rate for transactions $0 - 250 USD
0.925(100)= $92.5 USD
Dwolla fee $0.25 USD
92.5-0.25 = $92.25 USD

So I would receive exactly $92.25 in my Dwolla balance, correct?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I've sent a pm to bitcoinexchange. Please respond
donator
Activity: 213
SEIZED by Gunthar
Sent money via WU to BitcoinExchange. Was told the check would be processed "first thing in the morning". Responded to the email around noon to see what the progress is, and no response yet.

Will update this post to ensure people know if I get my coins or not.

Your are able to check the status of your WU MCTN# on westernunion.com, if you have not gotten your coins it is because I have not picked up your WU. Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will look into your case.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
After several issues with money gram and finding out my ID is not valid I was suppose to get a security question put on the money gram. I keep getting promises that "it will be done today." This started on June 6th. Have had days go by with hearing nothing. Then I hear the same thing again with nothing happening. If I ever get my money I will post on here. But right now my hopes have dwindled down to nothing.

You have expired ID and didn't indicate that you didn't have a valid ID or request a need for a security question when you placed your order.

Adding a question after it has been sent is not the easiest thing in the world to do, I have spent 2+ hours on your case alone.

When it gets done, I will notify you.

If you ever get a valid ID, you can pick it up right away, until then we have to wait for the MoneyGram bureaucracy to take care of their end.
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Right now Bitcoin Exchange has US$1000 (no including a $55 fee) of mine sent last Friday (6/3) by Mt Gox and expected by ACH Direct Deposit on Monday (6/6) according to our initial correspondence.

I saw user bitcoinexchange in #bitcoin-otc on Sunday night (6/5) and asked if everything was set to go with my transaction because I added a comment to PM me here at the forums when he had received my Mt Gox transfer, as I had PM'd when the Mt Gox transfer was sent. My name and banking details were retrieved and and pasted into the IRC msg window including my request  for response that was not responded to. I was told that since my transaction was ACH Direct Deposit and did not involve the problems with Paypal that my transaction would go through the next day as planned (Mon 6/6).

I did not receive this transaction as assured on Monday (6/6). Giving the benefit of the doubt I waited until Tuesday morning and left both a ;;later tell message with gribble and a PM here in the forums that I had not received my transfer.

I waited until Wed (6/8) and still did not receive a reply and decided to post in the thread. I received the message the reply in thread that my transaction (being $1000) would be received by Friday (6/10) at the latest.

I received the following forum PM Friday (6/10)

Code:

ACH
« Sent to: grndzero on: Today at 12:11:38 am »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Has your ACH arrived yet?

What is your name so I can check its status?

I replied a little over a half an hour later that I had not received my transfer and have not had any correspondence since.

At the current time of 0900 GMT -7, Saturday, June 11, 2011 I have not received this transaction after 1 week and 2 assurances when it would be sent.

I feel I have no other recourse at this time but to post this here.

I strongly believe there is sufficient reason to not do business with this person until the growing list of concerns expressed lately are resolved.

I want either proof that my transaction has been sent or my funds ($1055) returned to me on Mt Gox.

ACH is not processed on weekends. Check your PMs. You have the transaction log sent to you. Please recant your statements, as expecting a direct deposit to arrive on a weekend is expecting too much.

The last rounds went on out the 6/9, meaning they were processed on 6/10 (friday), and will arrive Monday, as BANKS DO NOT PROCESS PAYMENTS ON WEEKENDS.
Activity: 7
Sent money via WU to BitcoinExchange. Was told the check would be processed "first thing in the morning". Responded to the email around noon to see what the progress is, and no response yet.

Will update this post to ensure people know if I get my coins or not.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Right now Bitcoin Exchange has US$1000 (no including a $55 fee) of mine sent last Friday (6/3) by Mt Gox and expected by ACH Direct Deposit on Monday (6/6) according to our initial correspondence.

I saw user bitcoinexchange in #bitcoin-otc on Sunday night (6/5) and asked if everything was set to go with my transaction because I added a comment to PM me here at the forums when he had received my Mt Gox transfer, as I had PM'd when the Mt Gox transfer was sent. My name and banking details were retrieved and and pasted into the IRC msg window including my request  for response that was not responded to. I was told that since my transaction was ACH Direct Deposit and did not involve the problems with Paypal that my transaction would go through the next day as planned (Mon 6/6).

I did not receive this transaction as assured on Monday (6/6). Giving the benefit of the doubt I waited until Tuesday morning and left both a ;;later tell message with gribble and a PM here in the forums that I had not received my transfer.

I waited until Wed (6/8) and still did not receive a reply and decided to post in the thread. I received the message the reply in thread that my transaction (being $1000) would be received by Friday (6/10) at the latest.

I received the following forum PM Friday (6/10)

Code:

ACH
« Sent to: grndzero on: Today at 12:11:38 am »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Has your ACH arrived yet?

What is your name so I can check its status?

I replied a little over a half an hour later that I had not received my transfer and have not had any correspondence since.

At the current time of 0900 GMT -7, Saturday, June 11, 2011 I have not received this transaction after 1 week and 2 assurances when it would be sent.

I feel I have no other recourse at this time but to post this here.

I strongly believe there is sufficient reason to not do business with this person until the growing list of concerns expressed lately are resolved.

I want either proof that my transaction has been sent or my funds ($1055) returned to me on Mt Gox.
Activity: 9
After several issues with money gram and finding out my ID is not valid I was suppose to get a security question put on the money gram. I keep getting promises that "it will be done today." This started on June 6th. Have had days go by with hearing nothing. Then I hear the same thing again with nothing happening. If I ever get my money I will post on here. But right now my hopes have dwindled down to nothing.
Activity: 35
hope things are almost sorted out with the paypal nonsense though..........I've heard for a while stories about that sorta stuff happening to people, just wish it wasn't true.....I really can't believe they'd do that to you, seeing that they were making money arm over fist on their fees, most likely....just don't see the incentive for them to cut people off :/
donator
SEIZED by Gunthar
Camron, kidgorgeous:

I sent you both PM's.

Please respond.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Still waiting on a WU transfer, 5 days after I made and paid for the request, I'm starting to get impatient....

Edit: Problem has been resolved quickly and professionally. I applaud Bitcoinexhcange for quick response!
Activity: 14
Hmm, I wonder if he overlooked my transfer then?  I have been waiting since last Friday now to receive my payout. 

I have a few unhappy sellers as a result of this transaction as they now have been waiting over a week to get paid.  I know there is not much you can do when PayPal decides to screw someone over but the fact that people who have recently done transactions are having their transactions completed before some who have been waiting a week, gives me a reason to be concerned.

Hopefully this is just a one time incident. 

Edit: Issue resolved! 
Activity: 1
+1 Just did a small BTC to Western Union transfer. I received my transfer in just over 72h.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
On June 9th, 2011 I did my 2nd transaction with BitcoinExchange worth $1500.00. BitcoinExchange processed the trade quickly. I couldn't be happier with how my 2 transactions were processed. Bitcoinexchange is definitely one of the places where you want to take your business.
Activity: 28
Just received a $303 amazon giftcard within a couple days of request.

Very satisfied!  Cheesy
Activity: 35
having a bit of a delay myself due to this mess, though i can't blame bitcoin exchange.........hopefully this gets sorted out completely soon, and it's back to the good old fast payouts
Activity: 3
BitcoinExchange.cc -

The Paypal E-check you sent on June 4 is showing up as cancelled.

Please contact me ASAP to make payment arrangements.

I sent an e-mail to everyone requesting alternate payment information, please check your spam folder.

I replied to your email. Awaiting your response.

I sent you another email requesting status on the 200+ bitcoin transaction we completed last friday.  Please respond with an update when you have a moment.
Activity: 28
BTCXchange must be very busy, I sent you a PM, hope we could deal soon. =)

They're SUPER busy, 4 nights ago Paypal froze BitCoinExchange's account with 5k in it, they've gotta be running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to compensate for a loss of 5 grand worth of pay outs :/ I placed my order the night of the Paypal account freeze, so I expect to be waiting a while yet myself.

EDIT: just emailed requesting my Coins back, BTCE says they've been cashed and I'll get my MCTN number tonight. Here's hoping it's for real this time! Tongue

UPDATE: They came through! half hour before midnight.

THANK YOU BITCOINEXCHANGE! Sorry for being a pain in the ass but money is in demand :/

They're good to their word folks. +1 BitcoinExchange, though newcomers- beware! Do not go by time estimates on the website or you may end up tapping your foot with impatience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Noob to BTC here. I met with BitcoinExchange in person on June 8th, 2011 to buy my first BTC with 1500 USD cash. Transaction went very smoothly and BitcoinExchange took the time to answer this noob's questions. This guy is the real deal. 2 Thumbs up! It feels good to pop my BTC cherry!
Activity: 154
BTCXchange must be very busy, I sent you a PM, hope we could deal soon. =)
Pages:
Jump to: