Pages:
Author

Topic: www.BitcoinExchange.cc - BTC / MtGoxUSD / Liberty Reserve / WU / MoneyGram - page 8. (Read 114270 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Has anyone been able to get in contact with him thru email or AIM/ICQ recently? He hasn't responded to any of my messages in email or IM's about the status of my order and it's now going on 72 hours with no reply.
Activity: 21
do you do tradehill exchanges??? or just mtgox???
thanx in advance
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Seems to be doing some progress although I will be waiting an extended 10 days on average since Payoneer asked to resubmit the payment. We're both waiting for his funds to reappear on his account (release of the hold "outstanding authentication) which according to Payoneer will take around 3-7 business days. + another 2 days for the processing of payment once it has been resubmitted.  Sad

Any guys here would like to give updates on their fund transfers? Mt.Gox merchant service is still disabled. Sigh. Sad
Another bad day for me. Payoneer rejected the transfer. I hope he reads this, although I already sent PM/e-mail. Waiting for him to be online today.  Cry
Payoneer has replied and said the payment is now in process, now I just hope Payoneer process it.  Lips sealed
So guys, we all just had 2 bad weeks we all didn't want/like.

I was able to chat with him and he said he was travelling and couldn't get to go online. Let's also hope Mt.Gox polishes their system. Smiley
donator
Activity: 213
SEIZED by Gunthar
Hello everyone,

With MtGox down, I have not been able to process all my outgoing transactions as my merchant account held the logs and contact info and payout amounts for my most recent transactions.

MtGox has come back online, and as soon as the merchant features open back up I will be able to see all my outgoing payments and resume them as soon as I can read them.

If you are pending a payout from me, send me an e-mail directly and I will update you as to your individual status: [email protected]

Business is alive an operational, our delays have been caused by third party outages.

Thanks for your patience everyone, and I would appreciate it if as you receive payments, if you can bump the thread to let everyone know. Smiley
Activity: 128
Am I the only one left not receiving funds?

No. I sent btc on the 14th.

He hasn't been showing up here either. I hope to see some development when mt.gox opens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I am a potential buyer.. where is this guy his site looks legit but I don't know now
Activity: 56
Am I the only one left not receiving funds?
He gave me a short reply and said he has already sent the files. I guess it's Payoneer now who's acting up.
UPDATE: Payoneer has NOT received his requirements. Now I'm not sure who to believe but I already sent him an e-mail, hoping he could reply as soon as possible. Honestly, this is getting frustrating.  Cry
I hope he reads it here, I'm having issues with my card from Payoneer being loaded. The funds are still on hold, as he said, it is still showing as a debit on his end. Payoneer seems to be very unresponsive as well. I hope the approval process goes through. I already sent him an e-mail to contact Payoneer as well. Crossing fingers again. 
t3h
Activity: 19
Supposedly I was getting my Visa card "tomorrow" as of a week ago Sad

Sent an email, I'll post here if I reply.
Activity: 14
I received my ACH transfer this morning (well, it's still being processed, but the bank finally sees it).  I appreciate that last week was rough, but I think it's fair for everyone to be made aware that BitcoinExchange.cc actually takes 7-10 days to send you your money rather than the 2-3 days advertised on the website.

Good luck to the rest of you Bitcoiners; I hope you can cash out before Congress makes it illegal.

Bruce
Activity: 9
I have received my ACH Transfer. Thank you.
Activity: 836
Merit: 1007
"How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time..."
You're probably being sarcastic.  I realize it's small-time but a ripoff is still a ripoff.  I would say, if you feel bad for me, send me BitCoins, but as I can't seem to find a reliable way to convert BitCoins to cash, I don't know what I'd do with them.

1FzzmazWd459ZypL3hmbxduRtgWFbYMkuf

Buy gold or silver from me then sell them to your local bullion dealer for cash:

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=21298.0

Trader Steve
I hope this is a good start. I'm also waiting for my funds since the 13th of June. Just an issue with I.D.s and copy of the debit/credit card used front and back (he was being asked by the service we are using to transfer the funds; approval process etc.) and I'm wondering why it still is not going through.

I can see the funds on my account online but it's on hold (still zero on my credit), he also said the amount was already debited on his card. I'm not really sure where or what the issue is on his end  Sad

UPDATE:
Got a response today, and said my funds approval should now be in process since he has sent the requirements. Crossing my fingers now.  Shocked
Activity: 56
Glad to see you got a response, Bruce! Hopefully I'll get one soon too.
Pages:
Jump to: