Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] Miner Rentals -Dragon 1T BTC Miner/A2 90MH [On Hold] - page 2. (Read 8316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Currently 2 - 1T dragons in stock.  Please post if you rent to help prevent queues. Form is turned on.

As always happy mining!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Looking at renting one of the 1T units for a week when they become available.  When does the 1 week timeframe start?  Once we enter our mining credentials?  Just mindful of timezone differences.

Thanks

Thank you for interest.  The one week time frame starts once credentials are sent out (I add a few hours for setup) so far it has never been a problem.  That being said I am in a US timezone.  If you are in a different part of world and a few hour you don't think would do it please let me know when renting and I can try to accommodate for your time zone.   I have no problem renting to any part of the world Smiley.

Im in GMT +8, but that sounds ok.  Will keep an eye out for when a miner becomes available, thanks.
legendary
I'll take that last one again

Thanks for repeat business!  Credentials have been sent out.

We are currently out of 1T miner's.  Have marked it in thread and shut off form to prevent queues.

As always happy mining!
legendary
Looking at renting one of the 1T units for a week when they become available.  When does the 1 week timeframe start?  Once we enter our mining credentials?  Just mindful of timezone differences.

Thanks

Thank you for interest.  The one week time frame starts once credentials are sent out (I add a few hours for setup) so far it has never been a problem.  That being said I am in a US timezone.  If you are in a different part of world and a few hour you don't think would do it please let me know when renting and I can try to accommodate for your time zone.   I have no problem renting to any part of the world Smiley.
Activity: 26
Looking at renting one of the 1T units for a week when they become available.  When does the 1 week timeframe start?  Once we enter our mining credentials?  Just mindful of timezone differences.

Thanks
Activity: 19
I'll take that last one again
legendary
Credentials sent out!  One miner left.  Please post if you rent as it is the last 1T in stock, and I do my best to prevent queues.

As always happy mining!
legendary
Adjusted for new difficulty and some for bitcoin's current price.

At time of posting 2 Dragon 1T's in stock.  Please post if you rent to prevent queues.
legendary
Currently at time of posting 2 Dragon's available.

Please post in thread if renting to prevent a queue.  As always happy mining!
legendary
As of time of posting all rental's are rented.

Changed title to  [www.easy2mine.com] instead of [Lee Group] to match buying thread of Pcfli/Mr. Lee - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwweasy2minecom-340-the-group-buy-of-antminer-s5psu-included-514758 .  Title change is just to reflect website and thread no changes have rental process.
legendary
As of posting 1 A2 currently available for rent.  Happy Mining!

If you do rent it please post in thread as I do not want a queue to build up, I try my hardest to not have queues.
legendary
Credentials sent out for A2.   Currently as of posting 1 A2 left for rental.

If you do rent it please post in thread as I do not want a queue to build up, I try my hardest to not have queues.
legendary
Currently 2 A2 rental's in stock at time of posting.  New pricing reflecting bitcoin price and Scrypt market.  Happy Mining!
legendary
Currently two A2's ready for rent!  Happy Mining!
legendary
The A2 testing went well on up time and was able to get current speeds.  Unit one hashes around 80 MHz as normal spot.  Unit two hashes around 75 MHz as normal spot.  (+/- 5%)

These were tested on clever and wafflepool EU servers to get speed's.  The first one rented will get the one that is a tad faster.  The second will get 12 extra hours of hashing to make it even (7 days 12 hours).

As always happy mining!

legendary
Testing on A2's going went well on clevermining.  Giving the a test on wafflepool after the two I should have a good estimate of speed and have a good run of quality check between rental's.

If all goes well it look's like tomorrow they will go back up for rent.
legendary
Just sold out of 1T's.  Credentials will be set up and sent out!  Thanks again for another repeat customer!

Shutting down form till A2's have a day to test.  Hoping tomorrow if all goes well to have speed's of them and them ready to rent!
legendary
Happy to have another repeat customer credentials have been sent out.  Currently as of posting 1 Dragon available.

Happy Mining!
legendary
Currently as of post have 2 dragon's for rent.

The A2's are both out off rental currently and being tested for speed and up time using clevermining.  I'm hoping to have to have them up in a day or so for rental's.  First one has been looking good second one is now being tested as well.  Will update after testing.

As always happy mining!
legendary
Currently 2 dragon 1T's available for rent at time of posting.  Accept paypal and btc payment for rental's.

A2 should coming back soon.  Currently one rented and other is doing quality testing to check up-time and speed for next rental.

Happy Mining!
Pages:
Jump to: