Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] Miner Rentals -Dragon 1T BTC Miner/A2 90MH [On Hold] - page 4. (Read 8316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Dragon's just sold out on rentals currently.   2 A2's to rent left.
legendary
Prices lowered on both Dragon and A2's.  It also reflects BTC recent drop slightly on paypal prices.

As of posting 2 dragons and the 2 A2's are available.
legendary
Trying a new way of renting on Scrypt with on of them.  Will test it a day if looks viable I will announce it.  

Tomorrow Dragon 1T rental prices will be adjusted slightly.  

Happy Mining and thanks as always to my customers1
legendary
2nd post is up to date as of post of available rentals.  As always Happy Mining! 
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Appreciate the quick response after my payment! Everything set up.
Thanks! Smiley
legendary
simplykorrupt credentials sent out!  Happy mining 2nd post updated to show miners up for rent at time of posting.
legendary
We are excited to announce the addition of two A2 90 MHz Scrypt miners to the rental program.   These are professionally hosted just like the 1T Dragon’s.  Again thanks to Mr. Lee for letting us use his miner’s in this.

With these two A2 90 MHz miners they have been tested and they depending and on pool and difficulty hash between 78-85 MHZ.   Please give +/- 5 percent of that as always number.  But that is what my testing has shown the quality control.  At launch with so few of these available the price will be .574 for a one week rental each (this comes out to .082 per day during the week rental).  Paypal price will be 389.99 each. 

At the time of this post these are the miners available:
3 - 1T Dragons
2 - A2 90 MHz Scrypt Miners

Thanks to all my past and current customers.  As always Happy Mining!
legendary
Currently quality testing the new addition of 2 Scrypt miners!   Getting close, tonight we have a few Dragons to rent and the two Scrypt miners (more to said on these tonight).

Will open the order form once ready.

Happy Mining!
legendary
Should have a few up for rent tomorrow that came off lease, will announce amount tomorrow. 

Also exciting news thanks to Mr. Lee we have two Scrypt miners coming to the rental program of his!   They will be quality tested, and will let you know exact specs and prices soon!
legendary
I am now back from the Bitcoin conference.  I want to thank all of my customer's everything is normal now just let me know if any troubles.

We are out of rental's right now all are rented.  Will update thread when some are available they are all currently rented, I appolgize if anyone is waiting.
legendary
For the next few day's I will be at The North American Bitcoin Conference (btcchicago).   I will be a little slower on responses I appolgize.  And do not worry if any problems you will be compensated and treated as  valued customer as always.   Also you can contact Mr. Lee / pcfli, his main thread is at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwweasy2minecom-340-the-group-buy-of-antminer-s5psu-included-514758 you can PM him if I don't get to you in for a emergency request on your miner in a quick enough fashion over next few days.  Maybe I will see some of you there!

As a special offer if anyone orders a miner shipped or hosted from Mr. Lee that is currently renting from me  I am willing to give you 30 minutes of one on one help on Skype/Team Vewer - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwweasy2minecom-340-the-group-buy-of-antminer-s5psu-included-514758   Though i doubt it will be needed Smiley

(Offer expires 2 weeks after delivery or turning on in the case of hosting of miners. I plan on doing this on future rental groups as-well for my customers.  Only reason there is a date on it is I don't want to have guarantees on the book's months/years away.  But I will always be happy to help out my customers)
legendary
Thanks to all this rounds customer's I appreciate your business!  Form has been turned off so we do not have a queue of people waiting, and updated to show in first part sold out for the moment.

Happy Mining to all!
legendary
grabbed those for now thanks
DBA

That makes us all sold out for the moment!  Thanks to everyone!

DBA miner credentials for these were set up and sent via PM.  Please let me know email for guide.  Your email in you used in form is bouncing from google.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Ethics and Science need to shake hands
grabbed those for now thanks
DBA
legendary
Thank you to current customer's have 4 miners ready to rent as of posting.

Happy Mining!
legendary
Thanks to Mr. Lee 2 more miners added.   Now a even number of 10 miners on rental program.

Currently as of posting 6 are available for rent, others are rented out.
legendary
I'll give it a try.
Just send via Paypal

Thank you for your business!  Information has been sent.

Thanks to Mr. Lee we have 2 more of his personal miners bringing us up to 10 total.

It is late here I will be going to bed and in morning will quality test 2 others.  Currently as of this post there are 4 quality tested and ready to be rented!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I'll give it a try.
Just send via Paypal
legendary
Currently 5 miners available for rent.
legendary
axpguy miner information sent out!