Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] Miner Rentals -Dragon 1T BTC Miner/A2 90MH [On Hold] - page 5. (Read 8316 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
axpguy miner information sent out! 

got it and thank you so much!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
axpguy miner information sent out! 
Activity: 27
In for one. Just sent!
legendary
teeGUMES miners sent!  Happy Mining!
legendary
Thanks to Mr. Lee we currently have 8 miners to rent.  Google form has been opened for rentals!
legendary
Thanks to Mr. Lee and his engineers we have the image all fixed up! The units are currently undergoing quality checks.

Once passed quality check it will be posted and google form will be opened once sales are opened. 

I appolgize for it taking so long.  Miners are currently being quality checked, as you are valued customers we want you to have top notch units.

As Always Happy mining!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Sorry just saw that. Looking forward to it. Smiley
legendary
Are sales for rental now open?

I appolgize for it taking so long.  Currently they are not.  There have been delay's on rental's.  I have a post above yours explaining it in more detail. Once we do have it all set up i will change thread to "Open" in it.
Are sales for rental now open?
legendary
Slight delay on images.  Hopefully tonight they will be completed.  

As soon as they are on the machines they will be ready to be rented!  

Do you know what this new image fixes or does above standard firmware currently on the miners?

The images are custom for these miner's at the data center.  Good news is images are made needs a few final touches on rental image but is pretty much done.

I appolgize it's talking longer then expected.  Currently Engineers have been busy setting up hosted miners with recent new lower price: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7731937

This is why I do not presale rentals as customer's hosted rigs get set up before Mr. Lee's personal rigs are set up which are what we use for rental's.  Customer's are valued and sales will not open till up till Mr. Lee's personal rigs and are set up and ready for rentals.

Rentals will be coming in the future and I appolgize for delay.  The good news is the professional data center in taizhou is working great, and has been handling miners very well.  It is top notch hosting facility.
Slight delay on images.  Hopefully tonight they will be completed. 

Do you know what this new image fixes or does above standard firmware currently on the miners?
legendary
Slight delay on images.  Hopefully tonight they will be completed. 

legendary
I can have them turned to what ever pool i want to ? or do i have to use Eligius ?

These will all be professionally hosted you receive login credentials and are able to pick any pool you want.

I have been asked, I'm not doing any "pre-sales".  I'm hoping to have the new image on machines and be ready tomorrow if all goes well.  Once we have the new image on machines the google form will be opened up for sales.
Activity: 39
I can have them turned to what ever pool i want to ? or do i have to use Eligius ?
legendary
got any prices yet?

Yes it is updated on first post

Dragon 1T bitcoin miner for 1 week
•   BTC: .238 BTC per machine for 7 days
•   Paypal: $ 159.99 dollars per machine for 7 days

After they have the new image on them they should be ready to rent.  Hoping to have it in a day for rentals.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
legendary
Quality control going on http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/194DL15E6iK68QtteGfWbkDgFikCmMywpv looking good!  

Hoping for tomorrow starting rentals.  This depends on timeline of new image being put on units.  The image will be current and in English, trying to make as customer friendly as possible.
legendary
Thanks to Mr. Lee this is about ready for round 2!  This is hosted in the professional data center.  It will have very current firmware that works good that will be uploaded soon to each unit.

They are currently mining to do a quality check as you are valuable customers and we want to provide a quality product.  Within the next day rentals are hoped to be ready to go!

I will post link to miners after it's all set up to see quality Smiley.  As always happy mining!

legendary
I want to thank my past customers again.  I know I have had a few inquires about rentals.  The plan is for there to be another round (hopefully many more Smiley ).

Once the data center is ready and Mr. Lee's personal miners are installed I will be able to announce more such as price and timeline. This is just a update to let customers know this rental is not dead, and plan to come back.  Hopefully within the next week I will be able to provide you more details including timeline and prices.
legendary
I want to thank all my past customers.  And appolgize round two is currently delayed.  The new data center is already full with hosted miner's for customer's.  We will not be able to use the data center to rent Mr. Lee's personal miners we used.

The good news is there is a new professional data center coming, thanks to Mr. Lee's support rentals will come back.  Just will take a little longer as we wait on the next data center.

To all the customers of Lee Group rentals thank you for waiting.

And as always happy mining.
Pages:
Jump to: