Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] Miner Rentals -Dragon 1T BTC Miner/A2 90MH [On Hold] - page 6. (Read 8316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Once again thank you to all the loyal customers and requests for rentals.   Hopefully we be set up in a few days if all goes well Smiley.   
legendary
Thank you to the loyal customers.  I am trying to get one, I apologize it's taking more time then expected.  Old data center was full so some had to be pulled and moved to new data center.   Currently that new data center is up and miners are being installed. There are more and more everyday Smiley. I am hoping to have another round soon. 

Once again thank you for your support!  Hopefully we have the miners back up, and quality tested soon for next round.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
agreed! want another round!!!
legendary
Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203
Thanks for your great customer service. There were issues but they were dealt with quickly and efficiently. Thanks Smiley

Thank you very much for compliment truly trying to push customer service with this rental program.  Glad to see it's noticed. With this second version quality and customer service were somethings we wanted to focus on with our rentals.

Thank you for being a customer.  Hopefully in a few day's I should have our round 2 going Smiley
Where's that next round, I always like grabbing one or two :p
Will be sure to look out for it!
legendary
Thanks for your great customer service. There were issues but they were dealt with quickly and efficiently. Thanks Smiley

Thank you very much for compliment truly trying to push customer service with this rental program.  Glad to see it's noticed. With this second version quality and customer service were somethings we wanted to focus on with our rentals.

Thank you for being a customer.  Hopefully in a few day's I should have our round 2 going Smiley
legendary
I want to truly thank all our customer's who made round 1 a great success.  Have had a few questions if if any are available we are hoping to have round 2 in 3-4 day's.  

As always happy mining!
legendary
We are currently sold out of rentals!  Closed off form to prevent you paying and waiting in queue

Thank you to all the customers that have made this a success.  The form will be updated, and google form opened to prevent people paying and waiting in queue.

This thread will be updated if any become available.  If any current customers need help or feedback during as always please just let me know.

Happy Mining!
legendary
Currently we have 10 Dragon 1T miners to offer for rent in this program.  If by chance they are all already rented for the week on the miner you select you will be added to the queue in post below under available miners. It will go in order of signup/payment. This queue will be watched to try to keep it at a minimum.
Once all miners are sold out form will be locked and will be noted in this post. If you are worried about possibly being in queue please PM me and I will send conformation a spot is open with 30 minute window to fill form and send payment.  After 30 minutes it will be available again for rent if it is not completed.
Why is topic self-moderated?
This is to prevent trooling and spam in thread.  It will be used strictly rental’s of machines, and support of these machines.  In this version two of the rental system, we plan for this thread to be a resource for our customers.  If seen as trooling or debating rental system the post will be deleted.

Thank you to the many customers making this a continued success.  Quoted original message as one rental is left.  I will most likely be asleep as its early here soon Smiley.  If you would like to rent the last one and make sure you are not in queue please refer to above on quote. Wanted to warn potential customers to prevent being in queue without warning. As your wait could be a week with these being weekly rentals.

Also copied the self-moderated part.  Form is cleaned for customers any debating of rental system or trooling will be deleted.  It is nothing personal.

Thanks again to all the Lee group rental customers for making this a big success!
legendary
hey there,

Just put through a request and payment for 2 weeks rental .62 btc transaction id:a72f107b0eb3ebdd28df1f6bcf44325ccf9be875e7fe82934170de98982a8e54

Thanks

Sent email with log in credential's and guide.

teeGUMES also sent your credentials aswell.

Happy mining to you both!
hey there,

Just put through a request and payment for 2 weeks rental .62 btc transaction id:a72f107b0eb3ebdd28df1f6bcf44325ccf9be875e7fe82934170de98982a8e54

Thanks
legendary
bitwitt second miner credentials sent!  Happy mining.
legendary
bitwitt thanks for purchase.  Credentials have been sent through email.  Happy Mining!
Everything is working great ! I'm Interested in another rental.

Glad to hear it!  Sent you a pm about another.  Happy to have you as a customer in Lee group rentals.

Happy Mining!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
bitwitt thanks for purchase.  Credentials have been sent through email.  Happy Mining!

Everything is working great ! I'm Interested in another rental.
legendary
legendary
elpenguin thank you for your purchase your credentials have been sent.  Happy Mining!
legendary
Prices have been reduced. To provide good service and be fair teeGUMES you will receive email about extended time since changed during your order.
legendary
teeGUMES miner information sent out in email with guide.   Happy Mining!
legendary
Reserved

Dragon 1T Miner's available 0 Out Of 10

A2 90 MHz Scrypt Miner's available 0 out of 2

Please note this could change before updated but will try to keep as current as possible.  It is possible to get into queue.  Please refer to first post about PM if need to assure not in queue.

QUEUE:
EMPTY
Pages:
Jump to: