Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] Miner Rentals -Dragon 1T BTC Miner/A2 90MH [On Hold] - page 7. (Read 8316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
welcome to lee group service
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Posted as of 9/18/14:
It has come to a time where changes need to be made.   There will be no renewals on current rental's, once they end on current rental method.

If you wish to rent directly from Mr. Lee he is currently set up at  https://www.miningrigrentals.com/u/pcfli

Thanks once again for all the customers who have made this a success.

Old:
We are pleased to announce the offering of new renting system with a Lee Group Hosted Dragon 1T bitcoin miner’s and A2 90 MHz Scrypt Miner's.  With this rental version 2 system going into effect it takes into account many comments from our valued customers. This rental program is planned to be a long term rental program, with a growing amount of machines. Refer to group buy for information about these miners used and hosting center: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwweasy2minecom-340-the-group-buy-of-antminer-s5psu-included-514758 .  

With the first rental we learned most everyone wanted multiple days. We listened! Now renting is done by the week.  Lee Group Hosted Dragon 1T and A2 90 MHZ Scrypt miners will be rented out for 1 week at a time, with option of 2 weeks for Dragon's.  You are able to pay both in Bitcoin and through Paypal.  With these options are two different prices as shown below:

Dragon 1T bitcoin miner
•   BTC: .119 BTC per machine for 7 days
•   BTC: .21 BTC per machine for 14 days
•   Paypal: $ 57.99 dollars per machine for 7 days
•   Paypal: $ 109.99 dollars per machine for 14 days
Currently sold out

A2 90 MHz Scrypt Miner
•   BTC: .249 BTC per machine for 7 days
•   Paypal: $ 139.99 dollars per machine for 7 days
**The A2's are in a different data center then the Dragon 1T's i rent.  It is possible to experience downtime.  If you do your time will be added to end.  Currently A2 rentals at 7 day's rental's.
Currently out of A2's

Performance:
We realize that time is money in mining, and you want a quality machine for the mining you paid for.  With listening to our customer’s now before a miner goes online it will be tested not only locally but on a pool for 24 hour’s.  These Dragon machine’s rented have been tested to get 1T ( +/- 5 percent).  They are tested on Eligius pool.  

With these A2 90 MHz miners they have been tested and they depending and on pool and difficulty hash between but the first one is normally around 80 MHz and the second 75 MHz pool side  ( +/- 5 percent).    But that is what my testing has shown the quality control, with being first batch A2's they do not fully do 90 MHz poolside.

If you ever have a problem with performance please contact me as soon as possible so we can make it right.  

To rent a Lee Group 1T Dragon Miner or A2 90 MHz Scrypt Miner:
Need to do a new version

Please fill out this google form to purchase time: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1F6Pd6li9cgPR1uVvpuprNNzcCLdwtqvzl3qhGKDRY90/viewform
With BTC payments please send to btc address: 194DL15E6iK68QtteGfWbkDgFikCmMywpv
With PayPal payments please send to: [email protected]  
(Please note PayPal payments may take longer to verify.  All money goes to Mr. Lee and is safely in his hands once sent)

After Payment:
Once payment has been received you will be sent credentials to manage the miner.  You can enter your mining information, and change it at any time during your rental.  Also a guide will be sent to help assist with setup if unfamiliar with the miner.

Rental Extension's:
I value all customers, and have had request for easier extension's. For those of you with current rental's I am trying to make extending rental's easier for you!  Please PM me around 24 hours in advance if possible that you want to extend rental and payment method used.  Pay the current price shown in first page for extension. If bitcoin please provide transaction ID.  If you wait don't give adequate time on notice of extension it might not be possible.  This is to reward current/repeat customers and give first chance at renting before it is available to a different customer.

Currently we have 10 Dragon 1T miners, and 2 A2 90 MHz miners to offer for rent in this program.  If by chance they are all already rented for the week on the miner you select you will be added to the queue in post below under available miners. It will go in order of signup/payment. This queue will be watched to try to keep it at a minimum.
Once all miners are sold out form will be locked and will be noted in this post, but as it is manual to edit amount left its possible to have a queue.  If you are worried about possibly being in queue please PM me and I will send conformation a spot is open with 30 minute window to fill form and send payment.  After 30 minutes it will be available again for rent if it is not completed.

FAQ:
Why rent for less than someone could possibly mine with it?
Yes it is true that these could possibly be mined ourselves and make more money. (mining is always changing please do own ROI no profit can ever be guaranteed).  We do of course wan’t to make a profit, but the ultimate goal would be for a customer to like the product so much to purchase a hosted or delivered Lee Group Miner.  

Are these rented Dragon 1T units eventually going to get shipped to fill in customer orders for "brand-new" Dragon 1Ts?
In words of Mr. Lee “as a matter of fact, i never ship the miner that is already in my data center, i usually ship the miner from factory. i have shipped more than 200+ unit out without any issue about used miner, i cannot promise that every miner i ship out is brand new(the factory is also get the miner running when they are in stock), but i have tried my best to let the customer get new miner”

Any suggestions with mining servers?
Because of location of data center you normally will receive better connection with Asia or Europe server’s.  But feel free to test out any server see what you feel is best.

Why is topic self-moderated?
This is to prevent trooling and spam in thread.  It will be used strictly rental’s of machines, and support of these machines.  In this version two of the rental system, we plan for this thread to be a resource for our customers.  If seen as trooling or debating rental system the post will be deleted.

We value our customers and welcome feedback from this new version of our rental system as you try it.  With your feedback we hope to be able to make this system fit our customers needs.
Pages:
Jump to: