Pages:
Author

Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] Miner Rentals -Dragon 1T BTC Miner/A2 90MH [On Hold] - page 3. (Read 8319 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Currently sold out of rental's.  Closed off form to prevent queue.  Will open up once rental's are in stock again.

Thanks again to my customers!
legendary
Currently 2 Dragon 1T rental's available as of posting.
legendary
Currently 3 in stock of Dragon 1T rental's.  

Special price for new 2 week Dragon rental.  As always Happy Mining!
legendary
As of this post currently 3 dragons in stock.

New price with upcoming difficulty change.  There is also a option of 2 week rental of Dragon 1T machines.  Some customers want longer rental so I have listened! With two week rental is a little lower price as well to reward customers renting longer.
legendary
Currently 2 Dragon's in stock.  Will be monitoring form if you want to rent!

Happy Mining!
legendary
3 Dragon 1T's in currently in stock at time of posting.  Currently out of A2's.

These are some of the lowest prices during rental's ever btc's current price made prices that were past to customer's!

As always Happy Mining!
legendary
Rental Extension's:
I value all customers, and have had request for easier extension's. For those of you with current rental's I am trying to make extending rental's easier for you!  Please PM me around 24 hours in advance if possible that you want to extend rental and payment method used.  Pay the current price shown in first page for extension. If bitcoin please provide transaction ID.  If you wait don't give adequate time on notice of extension it might not be possible.  This is to reward current/repeat customers and give first chance at renting before it is available to a different customer.

Added to first post about rental extension's and trying to make it easier for current customers.  Please if you are wanting to extend rental and ends today/tomorrow especially let me know and send payment.

Tomorrow midday the next rental batch should start.  I will know then how many depending on how many customer's extend current rental between then.  Prices are already up, but have line through as none currently available and I do my best to not have a queue of renter's as shown in my 2nd post.

As always thank you to my customers and Happy Mining!
legendary
elpenguin credential sent out!

We are currently sold out form has been shut off to stop a queue forming.  Thanks once again to my customers!

I appolgize if anyone is wanting to rent and can't because of being sold out.  Depending on if customer's extend rentals we should have some in a day or two. 
legendary
Currently 3 dragon's available for rent as of post.  This is the lowest rental Paypal price EVER on our dragon 1T.  BTC price changed a little it was passed on to my valued customers.
legendary
Currently 2 dragon's available to rent at time of posting.  

For those of you with current rental's I am trying to make extending rental's easier for you!  Please PM me around 24 hours in advance if possible that you want to extend rental and payment method used.  If bitcoin please provide transaction ID.  And as always use payment methods in first post i will never PM or use a different address for rentals. And I can mark in form you extended and save you from doing form again.  I try to listen to and value my customers!

With this I can make sure payment is paid, and set up new end time without any downtime between the two weeks rental's!

If not currently renting please or past renter please use form still.  This is only meant for someone to be able to extend their current miner rental, and make that process easier.
legendary
Currently 2 dragons ready for rent!
legendary
At time of posting miner's available
2 - 1T dragons
0 - A2 90 MHZ Miners

Currently out of A2 miner's.  Have put it on main post.  If you need a rental for less then a week feel free to PM me and I can try to help.  But please nothing less than 3 day's.  Most want a week and possibly 2 week rental with Dragon's that will open with next difficulty change.   But with A2 I realize it might be needed for less time depending on your use.
legendary
3 - 1T dragons
1 - A2 90 MHZ Miners

All ready to go for renting!
legendary
Previous post is currently still correct on amount available and ready for rental.

Thanks to Mr. Lee we will also offer in future a 2 week rental on Dragon 1T's.  This will not go into effect till next difficulty change.  But after the difficulty change there will be a one week and two week rental option on Dragons.

As always happy mining!
legendary
Ill try one of the A2's,  been considering purchasing one. Just filled out the form and submitted payment via btc.  May take the second as well if it is still available.

Thanks for business!  Credentials have been sent out.

3 - 1T dragons
1 - A2 90 MHZ Miners
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Ill try one of the A2's,  been considering purchasing one. Just filled out the form and submitted payment via btc.  May take the second as well if it is still available.
legendary
simplykorrupt credentials have been sent!

And prices on Dragon 1T rental are staying the same for this difficulty (approx 2 weeks).  So don't worry about it dropping during this cycle if your waiting to buy.

Currently available at time of posting:
3 - 1T dragons
2 - A2 90 MHZ Miners
legendary
Weekend Savings lowered prices a little.  Currently available at time of posting:
4 - 1T dragons
2 - A2 90 MHZ Miners
legendary
Dragons Still all rented out.

A2's have taken a price drop on rentals.  It comes out to 0.00080000 BTC/MH/day going with 80 MHz as a median number of testing.   And of course a 7 day rental.

As always Happy Mining!
legendary
teeGUMES thanks for business as always!  Credentials have been sent out.

As of posting currently out of Dragons, have 2 A2's ready for rent.
Pages:
Jump to: