Pages:
Author

Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!! - page 2. (Read 208181 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What about to start new crowdfunding? Let's hire Costa Rican gay gangster to fuck dailymudak's stinking ass. "Mrs. dailymudak" sounds good I think...

P.S. And let's put together a scam tag in bastard's profile.
Dont think he will ever log back in to see his trust rating
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
What about to start new crowdfunding? Let's hire Costa Rican gay gangster to fuck dailymudak's stinking ass. "Mrs. dailymudak" sounds good I think...

P.S. And let's put together a scam tag in bastard's profile.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Feed me btc ^
It was pretty obvious from the start that they had no clue on how to run a business but i have to say the drama has been well worth it. Been enjoying reading through it from time to time, so funny to see how the amount of shills has decreased, they arent even crying "fud fud" about everything. I hope this thread keeps on delivering lol

I'm ecstatic waiting for their next excuse to come in. The person they hired to do it for them abandoned them quick so we shall see what happens.
No more excuses, they just ran. I'd be very surprised if we hear another word from any of them.
Also their discord is useless, what a joke.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
It was pretty obvious from the start that they had no clue on how to run a business but i have to say the drama has been well worth it. Been enjoying reading through it from time to time, so funny to see how the amount of shills has decreased, they arent even crying "fud fud" about everything. I hope this thread keeps on delivering lol

I'm ecstatic waiting for their next excuse to come in. The person they hired to do it for them abandoned them quick so we shall see what happens.
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Buy Buy BUY!

Lol guess you just bought and expecting people to buy your new bag...good luck with that
   I am glad I sold after the ICO... Takeover LOL
I should have done that after the ICO.
You live and learn.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Someone just bought a bunch up to 300 sats.

I honestly don't even know what's going on at this point. 

The project might still be somewhat salvageable, despite a rumoured 80% of the funds already disappeared.

Nonetheless, it's interesting to watch from the sidelines.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
just wait guys all will be okay
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
Buy Buy BUY!

Lol guess you just bought and expecting people to buy your new bag...good luck with that

Yeah i didnt unfortunately..... still waiting on my steam gift card..lol
legendary
Activity: 1120
Buy Buy BUY!

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
Buy Buy BUY!

Activity: 326
Who is with me to take over this coin and bring it to the next level ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
https://cryptodatabase.net
GAME OVER !!!   Roll Eyes
Nothing is over. We will see better days undoubtedly Cool
listening this since the beginning of the thread, it is now 9x down the ico.
Almost every cryptocurrency passes through dramatic fall. You need to have nerves of steel to get profits. I confidently tell you that devs still have good strong intentions about the project.

What is this confidence based off of? It can't be a booming $200,000 gambling website or an active customer support system.
Activity: 5
GAME OVER !!!   Roll Eyes
Almost every cryptocurrency passes through dramatic fall. You need to have nerves of steel to get profits. I confidently tell you that devs still have good strong intentions about the project.
Activity: 644
and still not getting any possible updates and how can we get back those price before I think the project was abandoned or the dev is not really caring about those investors maybe we just needed some extra nerve here to keep waiting if price will bounce back I hope so.
Activity: 553
Activity: 5
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
Gotta love this game, seriously! https://dknight2.com  Kiss

Wow there is some beta site update, now navigate buttons working! mby it is not all over..

$200,000 should have thousands of active betters and a fully functioning website with paid customer support. What have you gotten so far?

1. No customer support.
2. A gambling website with broken SSL.
3. I think I saw 3 games with bets on them out of the entire list.
4. Not even a glimpse of what you paid for. I.E. a share of their revenue.
5. No updates.

Want to know what $2,000 has gotten players on DKV?

1. Constant updates, 55+ in the last month alone with more than a thousand done since creation. Most of which are player suggestions.
2. Any of the players can chat with me or the dev I have working for me whenever they want.
3. Actual revenue share from the instant it came out that has gone to 16x its initial sale price.
4. 100% visible and current revenue reports that can be viewed by anyone, shareholder or not so that you can make a reasonable decision before investing.
5. Their voices heard, main thing for any website.
6. Secure, impossible to hack the game and steal funds from me or my wallets.

Compare those two side by side and let me know if you still think it's not over.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Gotta love this game, seriously! https://dknight2.com  Kiss

Wow there is some beta site update, now navigate buttons working! mby it is not all over..

$200,000 should have thousands of active betters and a fully functioning website with paid customer support. What have you gotten so far?

1. No customer support.
2. A gambling website with broken SSL.
3. I think I saw 3 games with bets on them out of the entire list.
4. Not even a glimpse of what you paid for. I.E. a share of their revenue.
5. No updates.

Want to know what $2,000 has gotten players on DKV?

1. Constant updates, 55+ in the last month alone with more than a thousand done since creation. Most of which are player suggestions.
2. Any of the players can chat with me or the dev I have working for me whenever they want.
3. Actual revenue share from the instant it came out that has gone to 16x its initial sale price.
4. 100% visible and current revenue reports that can be viewed by anyone, shareholder or not so that you can make a reasonable decision before investing.
5. Their voices heard, main thing for any website.
6. Secure, impossible to hack the game and steal funds from me or my wallets.

Compare those two side by side and let me know if you still think it's not over.
Activity: 362
I agree with you, just see something is changed today and share it with you. That maybe sound euphoric but believe me i am far from it

But it is a Friday today, maybe the one we waiting for Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: