Pages:
Author

Topic: www.lunamine.com - 0.0025 BTC/GHs mining contracts | On-demand withdrawals - page 4. (Read 41414 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
their hardware is not going to crash, most likely because they have none, it's a ponzi.
And with the same amount of evidence you just showed, I can as well say you're a shill paid by some of their competitors to dump heaps of garbage on public forums about them, in order to ruin their reputation and their business.

There are very many posts with elaborate proof of PBMining being a ponzi, they simply can't have as much hashing power as they have sold to their customers. This is no problem though, as long as they keep paying out what they promise.

Just remember that during the first week they outright refused to provide proof that they even had a single mining rig because "they didn't need to".
Activity: 151
The hosting company for the lunamine domain was host Lincoln

http://www.webhostingbuzz.com/contact.php

Host Lincoln Ltd t/a WebHostingBuzz.co.uk
1 Riseholme Road, Lincoln, LN1 3SN
Company Registration: 06111631
VAT Registration: GB 994 2903 80

this is the UK arm

The parent is

http://www.webhostingbuzz.com/

Hi Dekodoge Smiley

Could I ask please : What makes you so certain of the link between the Lunamine domain and Host Lincoln / WebHostingBuzz ?

If you could possibly share a URL to highlight such a connection I'd be very grateful !

Or perhaps you've contacted them already ?

Cheers,
Odlal  Grin

Activity: 132
their hardware is not going to crash, most likely because they have none, it's a ponzi.
And with the same amount of evidence you just showed, I can as well say you're a shill paid by some of their competitors to dump heaps of garbage on public forums about them, in order to ruin their reputation and their business.
Activity: 168
That IP from above mail headers

https://stat.ripe.net/37.221.169.128-37.221.169.159?sourceapp=ripedb#tabId=at-a-glance

VPN service in Germany.

The hosting company for the lunamine domain was host Lincoln

http://www.webhostingbuzz.com/contact.php

Host Lincoln Ltd t/a WebHostingBuzz.co.uk
1 Riseholme Road, Lincoln, LN1 3SN
Company Registration: 06111631
VAT Registration: GB 994 2903 80

this is the UK arm

The parent is

http://www.webhostingbuzz.com/
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
What a shame what they did. Hope you poor people realize that there is nothing that can be done, nothing will give you your money back.
Don't be so negative, some of us are trying, and some amount of progress is actually being made while people are talking...

This is what happens when you invest in cloud mining while they have no proof they own any hardware at all.
Actually, they could have actually had mining hardware, as far as I can tell.
The question here is rather, did they sell more than they own, and why did the operation end so abruptly.

Just waiting for PBMining to crash like this
Frankly, this is out of place.
And, I've got a hunch that PB Mining may have some very solid insurance mechanism against failure.
He meant crash as in running away with the investments, their hardware
is not going to crash, most likely because they have none, it's a ponzi.
What a shame what they did. Hope you poor people realize that there is nothing that can be done, nothing will give you your money back.
Don't be so negative, some of us are trying, and some amount of progress is actually being made while people are talking...

This is what happens when you invest in cloud mining while they have no proof they own any hardware at all.
Actually, they could have actually had mining hardware, as far as I can tell.
The question here is rather, did they sell more than they own, and why did the operation end so abruptly.

Frankly, this is out of place.
And, I've got a hunch that PB Mining may have some very solid insurance mechanism against failure.
Did you notice ?
Who makes a typo in their own name ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
What a shame what they did. Hope you poor people realize that there is nothing that can be done, nothing will give you your money back. This is what happens when you invest in cloud mining while they have no proof they own any hardware at all.

Wow another newbie with a worthless post!  Are you a lunamine alias?  You are also incorrect.   Just look at what happen in BTC-Arbs when the administrator of the plan was tracked down.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474787.0;topicseen 

I for one did get my deposit back out of that HYIP.  It took time and refunds are still going on and probably will for another year.   For this operation I didn't invest because it was too strange for me from the beginning and I'm not saying people will get there money back, but tracking down people that ran lunamine.com would at least yield some satisfaction and might allow for them to be sued or prosecuted.

So you're going to to track the admin down? Good luck. Smiley
Never said I would do that, I don't have any skin in this game.    I'm just pointing out it has been done before.    Newbies telling people to give up or just stalling could even be aliases of lunamine.   
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
What a shame what they did. Hope you poor people realize that there is nothing that can be done, nothing will give you your money back. This is what happens when you invest in cloud mining while they have no proof they own any hardware at all.

Wow another newbie with a worthless post!  Are you a lunamine alias?  You are also incorrect.   Just look at what happen in BTC-Arbs when the administrator of the plan was tracked down.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474787.0;topicseen 

I for one did get my deposit back out of that HYIP.  It took time and refunds are still going on and probably will for another year.   For this operation I didn't invest because it was too strange for me from the beginning and I'm not saying people will get there money back, but tracking down people that ran lunamine.com would at least yield some satisfaction and might allow for them to be sued or prosecuted.

So you're going to to track the admin down? Good luck. Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 510

I did get other support emails referencing this Christophe. So this guy seems to be the one running the operation? project lead?
If I may, that Christophe name is likely to be an alias, as we found out earlier.
Also the "Kurt Larsson" name arrived in the mix because of a reverse lookup on the telephone number which was included in the DNS record, but actually this too is very likely to be fabricated, and the persons who, in the real world, bear these names (one "Christophe" is a completely unrelated dutch citizen, while Mr. K. Larsson is an aged 72 years old person who happens to be living in Lulea) have had their share of annoyance because of these false clues.

There is a very serious piece of data that may constitute a solid starting point, if put in relation with other elements of information gathered elsewhere : find detailed information about the company which was hosting the website. In order not to influence you, I won't tell more about this for now, but if you manage to find which company (which might be part of a larger group, so prepare to go deep in the level of details, and do not stop at the highest level), and the details of how they make business, that would be quite helpful.

i get as far as http://www.webhostingbuzz.com/ being the parent company of the hosting for lunamine.

Could you say how you singled out "WebHostingBuzz" please ? I've found it listed as one of the companies at the "Landmark House" address via the name of "Host Lincoln Ltd" ...  but only as one of many.

Thanks !
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I do not know who this kurt larsson is. When lunamine was active, this Christophe Verweire emailed me to promote lunamine in this thread.

Quote from: Christophe Verweihe [email protected]
Hello!

If you happen to be on Bitcointalk.org forum, we would appreciate you
sharing your experience using our services in our forum thread. We are not
asking for positive feedback only, if you can share any drawbacks, we are
happy to hear that so we can improve our service.

Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwwlunaminecom-00025-btcghs-mining-contracts-on-demand-withdrawals-675315

Thank you!

Best regards,
Christophe, Project lead

I did get other support emails referencing this Christophe. So this guy seems to be the one running the operation? project lead?

Kurt Larsson came up on a phone number search from the domain registration details.

Do you have the header for that email, can you post and blank out your details.

Delivered-To: *****
Received: by 10.76.23.133 with SMTP id m5csp20256oaf;
        Sat, 12 Jul 2014 17:55:10 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.194.63.228 with SMTP id j4mr9402231wjs.7.1405212909881;
        Sat, 12 Jul 2014 17:55:09 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from s101.web-hosting.com (server101.web-hosting.com. [37.61.237.213])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id e4si4544618wij.16.2014.07.12.17.55.08
        for <*****>
        (version=TLSv1.2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
        Sat, 12 Jul 2014 17:55:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: none (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) client-ip=37.61.237.213;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       spf=neutral (google.com: [email protected] does not designate permitted sender hosts) [email protected]
Received: from localhost ([::1]:35119 helo=server101.web-hosting.com)
   by server101.web-hosting.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
   (envelope-from <[email protected]>)
   id 1X684I-001cNk-RN
   for *****; Sat, 12 Jul 2014 20:55:08 -0400
Received: from 37.221.169.149 ([37.221.169.149])
        (SquirrelMail authenticated user [email protected])
        by server101.web-hosting.com with HTTP;
        Sat, 12 Jul 2014 20:55:06 -0400
Message-ID: <5fa08d86e566e1fcdfce89dfe8a5af19.squirrel@server101.web-hosting.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 20:55:06 -0400
Subject: Your opinion of our service
To: *****
User-Agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.22
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
X-OutGoing-Spam-Status: No, score=0.7
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - server101.web-hosting.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - gmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - lunamine.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: server101.web-hosting.com: authenticated_id: [email protected]
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Online at CoinFire.io
using map tunneler that would be the pacific ocean.
Hmmm, maybe you should try to enlarge your field of vision, a side of earth is large, and the other side is as large. I purposefully gave a vague hint, in order not to give too much information to some people who are trailed, and also to avoid embarrassing them in case they haven't done anything wrong.

At the moment, I'm busy with another research, which may or may not be related. As usual, I can't give too much detail, so please bear with me.

Are you willing to give the information you have obtained so far over to us and we can help you vet it and provide everyone here with an update it is at least a real lead?

We've been trusted to break stories by the CEO of 1-800-Flowers etc so we have some experience dealing with this sort of thing and protecting all parties involved.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Activity: 168
If I may, that Christophe name is likely to be an alias, as we found out earlier.
Also the "Kurt Larsson" name arrived in the mix because of a reverse lookup on the telephone number which was included in the DNS record, but actually this too is very likely to be fabricated, and the persons who, in the real world, bear these names (one "Christophe" is a completely unrelated dutch citizen, while Mr. K. Larsson is an aged 72 years old person who happens to be living in Lulea) have had their share of annoyance because of these false clues.

There is a very serious piece of data that may constitute a solid starting point, if put in relation with other elements of information gathered elsewhere : find detailed information about the company which was hosting the website. In order not to influence you, I won't tell more about this for now, but if you manage to find which company (which might be part of a larger group, so prepare to go deep in the level of details, and do not stop at the highest level), and the details of how they make business, that would be quite helpful.

i get as far as http://www.webhostingbuzz.com/ being the parent company of the hosting for lunamine.

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
Come clean and tell everyone here about the trail of evidence you say you have ! It won't affect me one way or the other because I can make my own mind up about things thank you very much Smiley

Why not show us your evidence with the appropriate links so that we can confirm or refute your allegations ?

If there's bits of it you're still working on then keep that secret for now ... assuming your trail does lead somewhere eh ?
He could PM it on request, I've asked for it but he wont. Tongue

Why should he? Lunamine has obviously still enough money for paying trolls - and he seems to have been paid for posting his crap. I can not imagine that anybody would write such bullshit without being paid...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to help with my investigation, I would appreciate if people who made payments to lunamine could send me via PM or even in this thread the transaction ID of their payments. I may be able to do something from there. A mixer was used, but something else happened which might give some directions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a Matter of Principle : Because he (Btcmner) has previously asked for information from people here then he should be willing to reciprocate and do likewise shouldn't he ?

Oh, but you're assuming he HAS information to share.

That's where I think you are wrong!

I'm pretty sure he'll come back here with information. Like "The guy behind Lunamine is a Chinese wo can not be found anymore"...
So as I'm saying no real information?

Just a guess  Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Come clean and tell everyone here about the trail of evidence you say you have ! It won't affect me one way or the other because I can make my own mind up about things thank you very much Smiley

Why not show us your evidence with the appropriate links so that we can confirm or refute your allegations ?

If there's bits of it you're still working on then keep that secret for now ... assuming your trail does lead somewhere eh ?

Why should he? Lunamine has obviously still enough money for paying trolls - and he seems to have been paid for posting his crap. I can not imagine that anybody would write such bullshit without being paid...

In order to help with my investigation, I would appreciate if people who made payments to lunamine could send me via PM or even in this thread the transaction ID of their payments. I may be able to do something from there. A mixer was used, but something else happened which might give some directions.

As a Matter of Principle : Because he (Btcmner) has previously asked for information from people here then he should be willing to reciprocate and do likewise shouldn't he ?

I'm pretty sure he'll come back here with information. Like "The guy behind Lunamine is a Chinese wo can not be found anymore"...
So as I'm saying no real information?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

I am waiting with "bated breath", let me tell you ... but hold no false hopes of him providing any concrete verifiable information whatsoever !
Pages:
Jump to: