Pages:
Author

Topic: www.lunamine.com - 0.0025 BTC/GHs mining contracts | On-demand withdrawals - page 6. (Read 41414 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
if you got information, either share it or don't.
I told you, I want to avoid doxing, and also I want to avoid pointing fingers at innocent people.

Beside, my teasing seems to have worked, because I just received the answer I was expecting.
It seems things are going to move a bit further, now.
More later on.

You said you invested in Lunamine. When, how much and what's the id of the transaction?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
if you got information, either share it or don't.
I told you, I want to avoid doxing, and also I want to avoid pointing fingers at innocent people.

Beside, my teasing seems to have worked, because I just received the answer I was expecting.
It seems things are going to move a bit further, now.
More later on.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
I've been waiting for someone I contacted about this affair to come up with the answer to a very simple question.
It's now been a day without any answer to that simple question, so maybe I'll try some teasing here to motivate him, for I would prefer that person to come forward rather than having to dox anyone...

Either some identification of people or place of scammers would be the best announcement we could see.

Any name will follow later, if necessary, but for now, here is a clue : try, not Sweden, but the other side of the Earth.

Couldn't you be more specific, I don't see the point of doing this unless you're trying to lead us down a wrong path?
You're making it a bit too obvious.
Activity: 182
And, surprise, surprise, right now comes "Lunamine" online, out of the blue.
Really ? Where ?

He logged into one of his e-mail accounts.
One used on the site itself?
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
I've been waiting for someone I contacted about this affair to come up with the answer to a very simple question.
It's now been a day without any answer to that simple question, so maybe I'll try some teasing here to motivate him, for I would prefer that person to come forward rather than having to dox anyone...

Either some identification of people or place of scammers would be the best announcement we could see.

Any name will follow later, if necessary, but for now, here is a clue : try, not Sweden, but the other side of the Earth.

This isn't helpful at all, if you got information, either share it or don't. PMs work if you don't want to post it publicly, just don't give any information to accounts newer than that of Lunamine.

For all we know you are Lunamine trying to direct us away from you by spreading false information.

My alarm clock tingles when you're saying it's not Sweden.
How would you know that ?
legendary
Really ? Where ?

Activity: 126
Really ? Where ?

where where? i also waiting for this, although it seems a scam , but i really hope there is a miracle  Grin
Really ? Where ?
Given he actually has obtained something useful he's obviously not posting it here where the person behind Lunamine could read it.
Doing my best not to point the finger at innocent people by taking some time to check all the data...
Given the lynch mob atmosphere on this thread, I don't want to say anything without having a strong case.
legendary
In order to help with my investigation, I would appreciate if people who made payments to lunamine could send me via PM or even in this thread the transaction ID of their payments. I may be able to do something from there. A mixer was used, but something else happened which might give some directions.

Thanks for everyone's help. It seems we got somewhere.
The result is quite unexpected.
Before any announcement, though, some verification is needed.
More about that later...

Either some identification of people or place of scammers would be the best announcement we could see. Or that you've somehow gotten lunamine to return funds haha but I doubt that. Why the suspense though, what are you protecting or whatever?
Given he actually has obtained something useful he's obviously not posting it here where the person behind Lunamine could read it.

Obtained something useful? What could this be? Until now, he said that Lunamine was, in his opinion, not a scam. Now he announces something. Hm. Maybe, that he was able to help "Lunamine" to get back his domain?

The more I read, the more I am convinced that btcmner is making things up. And, surprise, surprise, right now comes "Lunamine" online, out of the blue. Of course "Lunamine" does not tell us anything substantial, but seems he is at least still alive...
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
In order to help with my investigation, I would appreciate if people who made payments to lunamine could send me via PM or even in this thread the transaction ID of their payments. I may be able to do something from there. A mixer was used, but something else happened which might give some directions.

More about that later...

Either some identification of people or place of scammers would be the best announcement we could see. Or that you've somehow gotten lunamine to return funds haha but I doubt that. Why the suspense though, what are you protecting or whatever?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

More about that later...

Activity: 151

More about that later...

I'll look forward to reading about this development !

More about that later...
legendary
Wow now that's quite a stretch.... It's clearly a scam, there is no assumption. It's pretty clear to most that this is criminal.

I'm not excluding that, but I've found some elements (which I'll keep confidential for the duration of my enquiry) which make me cast a doubt, so I'm trying to investigate further. Some people here prefer sterile name calling and go straight to conclusions, but this is not the right thing to do to alleviate doubt.

I understand most of lunamine's (ex-)customers value their privacy and won't share the transaction IF of their payments, but if a few of them share this information, that would be very helpful.

Hm, you say that this is not a scam for you, on the other hand, you claim that you are "investigating"? So what are you investigating then?

And: Could you post your transaction ID for your investment in Lunamine?
Wow now that's quite a stretch.... It's clearly a scam, there is no assumption. It's pretty clear to most that this is criminal.

I'm not excluding that, but I've found some elements (which I'll keep confidential for the duration of my enquiry) which make me cast a doubt, so I'm trying to investigate further. Some people here prefer sterile name calling and go straight to conclusions, but this is not the right thing to do to alleviate doubt.

I understand most of lunamine's (ex-)customers value their privacy and won't share the transaction IF of their payments, but if a few of them share this information, that would be very helpful.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
The lunamine situation happens at around the same time as the timetobit.com scam. Please read to see if you can find a connection. At least Sweden came up in the thread and also United Kingdom.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-timetobittimetobitcom-scammed-338-btc-744692
Activity: 191
I think he means, 1200 Ghs/1,2Ths....
Pages:
Jump to: