Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 3. (Read 171592 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

BTC-SUM2  Disabled @b-rex atm

db connectivity problems @Azure, markets are offline @BittrexExchange

twitter.com/bittrexexchange

ahh ok tx
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

BTC-SUM2  Disabled @b-rex atm

db connectivity problems @Azure, markets are offline @BittrexExchange

twitter.com/bittrexexchange
legendary
Activity: 1148

BTC-SUM2  Disabled @b-rex atm
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
I'm waiting for a Facebook page to come up.   Smiley

Facebook page will be ready today Smiley

Checking back but I still do not see a Facebook link.

We apologise as it has been delayed until the rebranding is completed on the 7th of July.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
I'm waiting for a Facebook page to come up.   Smiley

Facebook page will be ready today Smiley

Checking back but I still do not see a Facebook link.
legendary
Activity: 1778
                                      Discussion

We have been thinking of changing the denominations of Navajo Coin from Nav to Code. The reason is that is not very politically correct and might offend some people. E.G. I want to buy from you 10 Navajos.. We would rather change it into codes and keep the coin name as Navajo. It might not be intuitive and may confuse some at the beginning but we believe it is not such a big problem and that the former problem (Navajo denominations) is much bigger.

Please let us know what you think

Best Regards,

SUM2Devs

UPDATE:

A poll has been started. Please vote and let us know why.
Please come over to the foundation thread to join the discussion and vote.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=663126.new#new
We already have a big N as our symbol, I feel that NAV would be better as code denomination.
I apologise for any confusion that I created, but this voting session is not necessary (I vote for NAV)

I feel that Navajo (NAV) is easier for the general public, it will still sell.
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
                                      Discussion

We have been thinking of changing the denominations of Navajo Coin from Nav to Code. The reason is that is not very politically correct and might offend some people. E.G. I want to buy from you 10 Navajos.. We would rather change it into codes and keep the coin name as Navajo. It might not be intuitive and may confuse some at the beginning but we believe it is not such a big problem and that the former problem (Navajo denominations) is much bigger.

Best Regards,

SUM2Devs

UPDATE:

Let's vote guys! Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
So, what if someone were to miss this "swap" deadline?  Aren't there still coins available to swap with?  Should we just follow the instructions and send anyway?

The un-swapped coins totalling 260,586.00121295 SUM2 have been donated to the foundation. The swap has ended quite a while ago and sending your coins will result in nothing. Sorry about that but a very long period of about 3 weeks have been dedicated to swaps. We have now moved on to other things.

What a crock of poo.

Why? Swap was more than fair and it was also extended. Whoever requested their coins to be swapped within swap period - received them.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
So, what if someone were to miss this "swap" deadline?  Aren't there still coins available to swap with?  Should we just follow the instructions and send anyway?

The un-swapped coins totalling 260,586.00121295 SUM2 have been donated to the foundation. The swap has ended quite a while ago and sending your coins will result in nothing. Sorry about that but a very long period of about 3 weeks have been dedicated to swaps. We have now moved on to other things.

What a crock of poo.
                                      Discussion

Best Regards,

SUM2Devs

UPDATE:

We need to do our best to support Najavo Coin CODE. I hope that CODE will make this coin sell hard, this is serious business.

Agree, we need more activity from community though.
legendary
We need to do our best to support Najavo Coin CODE. I hope that CODE will make this coin sell hard, this is serious business.
Come and join our discussion on the foundation thread about changing the denominations into CODES.

Maybe Soopy/Sum2dev can say "Why NAVAJO is better than other existing anon-technologies?"
Me personaly don`t use any anon but want to hear about comparison.
I hope devs know about pros and contras of other techs and will not afraid to tell us truth.

That's a good idea. In meantime community needs to focus on the coin promotion and mining on multipool.
Activity: 118
Maybe Soopy/Sum2dev can say "Why NAVAJO is better than other existing anon-technologies?"
Me personaly don`t use any anon but want to hear about comparison.
I hope devs know about pros and contras of other techs and will not afraid to tell us truth.
legendary
Devs, I know you guys are hard at work with Navajo right now, but I really think you guys should compile some sort of future development Road Map before  Navajo is full released on the 21st, otherwise it might start to tank after the 21st. This is what seems to be going on with some other coins atm, I wont mention any names. They recently released their key feature like anon, but had no road map of any future development and now theyre in free fall.
We need to support this coin ourselves, by not selling too cheap. We need to make noise on the internet as soon as NAV is released.
legendary
Activity: 1393
sum2 keep moving!
maybe wallet  advertising after NAVAJO~~~
I would keep my eyes on that~
+1
Activity: 98
sum2 keep moving!
maybe wallet  advertising after NAVAJO~~~
I would keep my eyes on that~
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Devs, I know you guys are hard at work with Navajo right now, but I really think you guys should compile some sort of future development Road Map before  Navajo is full released on the 21st, otherwise it might start to tank after the 21st. This is what seems to be going on with some other coins atm, I wont mention any names. They recently released their key feature like anon, but had no road map of any future development and now theyre in free fall.
legendary
i like your username . GREEDYJOHN  Cheesy
I am greedy, even though I have made very little profit in the cryptoworld - trolls and FUD spreaders just spoil everything.
Pages:
Jump to: