Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 4. (Read 171592 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
i like your username . GREEDYJOHN  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Devs, I know you guys are hard at work with Navajo right now, but I really think you guys should compile some sort of future development Road Map before  Navajo is full released on the 21st, otherwise it might start to tank after the 21st. This is what seems to be going on with some other coins atm, I wont mention any names. They recently released their key feature like anon, but had no road map of any future development and now theyre in free fall.
Check the SUM2 fund thread, they will have to rename it anyway.

The devs are doing their job. It is up to us, and the market, to push Navajo coin forward.

Please inform SUM2dev of any important ideas that you have. All ideas are useful.
Activity: 378
Devs, I know you guys are hard at work with Navajo right now, but I really think you guys should compile some sort of future development Road Map before  Navajo is full released on the 21st, otherwise it might start to tank after the 21st. This is what seems to be going on with some other coins atm, I wont mention any names. They recently released their key feature like anon, but had no road map of any future development and now theyre in free fall.
+1
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 308
keep calm, buy and HODL. Dont tell everyone yet  Lips sealed
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
So, what if someone were to miss this "swap" deadline?  Aren't there still coins available to swap with?  Should we just follow the instructions and send anyway?

The un-swapped coins totalling 260,586.00121295 SUM2 have been donated to the foundation. The swap has ended quite a while ago and sending your coins will result in nothing. Sorry about that but a very long period of about 3 weeks have been dedicated to swaps. We have now moved on to other things.

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
So, what if someone were to miss this "swap" deadline?  Aren't there still coins available to swap with?  Should we just follow the instructions and send anyway?
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Guys remember to visit SUM2 Foundation's thread! Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/summercoinv2-foundation-sum2-fund-663126

You can join the Fund and have an impact on the further coin development!
Remember to join the fund so we can keep this coin moving forward.
Activity: 11
Man, great work guys.......you're kicking arse and taking names!!
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
yea now we can blow up cenrtalized DRK anon bank Cheesy...
Do we will fork few times a week with this like DRK ?

No Forks , only forks on the table! Cheesy
Great! Get ready for the Anon system guys Wink

1k+ within days Smiley

Exactly. Shouldn't be a problem imo Wink Soo many amazing things ahead for us and great improvements!
HODLING!  Cool
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Navajo fully implemented and functioning in your hands in less than 6 days guys , just wait for it and see it take you to the moon , meanwhile what I can say is it's the best investment that will make you back and you know it's the best decision you have taken in your life.

There is a mistake/typo and he meant 9 days (which is 14th July since today). He probably didn't see it and will correct it once back. The beta tests will start as planned Wink Have a great day guys!

legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Navajo fully implemented and functioning in your hands in less than 6 days guys , just wait for it and see it take you to the moon , meanwhile what I can say is it's the best investment that will make you back and you know it's the best decision you have taken in your life.
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Great development guys looks very interesting Smiley We might o an article about it !!
Amazing! We look forward to read it, thanks Wink
Activity: 812
Great development guys looks very interesting Smiley We might o an article about it !!
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Activity: 53
NavajoCoin Aka SummerCoinV2 Sneak Peak 2 - Decentralized Nodes (New Addition)

You now have the ability to choose a preferred Navajo Node for the transaction to be routed through apart from the one's hard-coded one's and at your own discretion.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2z8cgmc.jpg

THIS IS NASA, HOW DO YOU READ ME SUM2 ? ARE YOU READY TO GO TO THE MOON ?

(well almost, now dev need to finish it and give it to us)
Activity: 658

1k+ within days Smiley
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]

Activity: 1624

hehe ^^ i hope so Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Pages:
Jump to: