Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 18. (Read 150193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
any news here ?  Grin

Some community members are trying to get the word out while the Dev is hard at work on the next release.

Not much excitement yet, but I expect things to pick up in a month or so.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
legendary
Got small buy orders all the way down to 38k sats... Woke up today to see that NONE of my small amounts of xai got bought.... but the price has gone down all the way to an even 38k sats.... Seems someone/group is trading with themselves? IM unlucky?... Sad

Easy to tell its a bot, pretty much that way with any half way popular crypto

I just cost average it and buy small amounts every day
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Got small buy orders all the way down to 38k sats... Woke up today to see that NONE of my small amounts of xai got bought.... but the price has gone down all the way to an even 38k sats.... Seems someone/group is trading with themselves? IM unlucky?... Sad
legendary
Looks like we are getting decent volume every now and then, similar to some of the coins listed on shapeshift. If you look at the available supply and the innovation behind Sapience, it blows many of those coins out of the water. I am constantly amazed at how under the radar this coin manages to stay with and active Dev, innovation and all the ingredients for a long term stable platform.

Our time will come soon, and I suspect those with the insight now will only sell small amounts from interest once things take off and people catch on.

Do we need to do a launch in Asia to make more people aware?

Translations, etc?

Yes; that would be a great help. I have tried to recruit people out of my own pocket for paid (via XAI *and* BTC) translation and, more importantly, Asian marketing and thread management. The problem is most translators just want to translate the ANN and never fool with the coin ever again.

I'm not saying we need a full-time translator/Asian market expert, but someone who would use and moderate a 8btc.com thread (BTCTalk is banned in China; I find it hilarious that people post translated ANNs on here and not anywhere else), Weibu, and QQ activities would be *very* helpful. The last 2 are popular Chinese social media, Twitter-style sites.

Asia powers a lot of coins. Bitshares gets most of its volume from there. TileCoin as well ($500k-$1M market cap). YBCoin (YBC, $3M market cap; consistent $XX,XXX volume) is almost 100% China. Perhaps XAI could connect with it via IBTP and they could use XAI's counterparty style system. Same thing with MonaCoin (Japanese DOGE, would need another translator though).

Those are some great resources, I know people that could translate in Thai although bitcoin/crypto isn't as popular in Thailand. I also know some people that could translate in Chinese, but I have to gauge the level of interest they would have getting involved with a project like this. I will see what I can do and let the community know
legendary
Looks like we are getting decent volume every now and then, similar to some of the coins listed on shapeshift. If you look at the available supply and the innovation behind Sapience, it blows many of those coins out of the water. I am constantly amazed at how under the radar this coin manages to stay with and active Dev, innovation and all the ingredients for a long term stable platform.

Our time will come soon, and I suspect those with the insight now will only sell small amounts from intrest once things take off and people catch on.

Do we need to do a launch in Asia to make more people aware?

Translations, etc?
legendary
nice buy walls building in trex  Grin i guess some crave profit will be getting into xai. it sure has huge upward potential and joe is a great dev. GL

Its still a great time to get in, some smart people making moves today
legendary
Activity: 1232
nice buy walls building in trex  Grin i guess some crave profit will be getting into xai. it sure has huge upward potential and joe is a great dev. GL
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Problem here is community growth is stunted by ICO mentality.   It's a two tiered system: private slack group and then everyone else. 
Let's change that.  Let's open the slack group up.  Anyone who wants, just open a ticket on support.dfx.io with your email address and I will get you an invite.  Cheesy

Good move I reckon.

Yes, people mistrust private discussions held behind closed doors, or in private slack groups. Make it transparent.
legendary
Activity: 1232
After a recent fiasco trying to cancel and change camping reservations I had an idea for another application of the AI system.  Is it possible to have a PlumbDB for campsite reservations and qualities? It would be fun to get to the point where you could talk to Sapience on your phone, “Hey Sapience, I'm cruising with my 20 foot trailer and like fine wine any suggestions on campsites?”   Sapience: “Dude, your out of luck on this fine July 4 weekend with no reservations; I'd boondock on the BLM land - maybe you can make wine out of the yucca plant flowers and sage.” lol. Cheesy

PlumeDB is essentially just a nosql database. It is the storage mechanism for the Sapience Engine. As such PlumeDB by itself is not really the tool to use to do what you have enquired about.

A booking engine with a voice controlled interface is essentially just a voice recognition system on top of a database at the most basic level. On a more complex level Sapience may be able to eventually offer developers functionality that could, for example, learn without manual input which campsites also offer the best wines, maybe by analysing user reviews. This functionality combined with traditional data methods could eventually lead to apps or software / websites that make what you are talking about possible.

So the short answer is yes, Sapience may enable developers to make an intelligent voice controlled booking system in the future, but we are a few steps away from that yet. One step at a time Smiley
thanks for clarifying, this will be fun  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
After a recent fiasco trying to cancel and change camping reservations I had an idea for another application of the AI system.  Is it possible to have a PlumbDB for campsite reservations and qualities? It would be fun to get to the point where you could talk to Sapience on your phone, “Hey Sapience, I'm cruising with my 20 foot trailer and like fine wine any suggestions on campsites?”   Sapience: “Dude, your out of luck on this fine July 4 weekend with no reservations; I'd boondock on the BLM land - maybe you can make wine out of the yucca plant flowers and sage.” lol. Cheesy

PlumeDB is essentially just a nosql database. It is the storage mechanism for the Sapience Engine. As such PlumeDB by itself is not really the tool to use to do what you have enquired about.

A booking engine with a voice controlled interface is essentially just a voice recognition system on top of a database at the most basic level. On a more complex level Sapience may be able to eventually offer developers functionality that could, for example, learn without manual input which campsites also offer the best wines, maybe by analysing user reviews. This functionality combined with traditional data methods could eventually lead to apps or software / websites that make what you are talking about possible.

So the short answer is yes, Sapience may enable developers to make an intelligent voice controlled booking system in the future, but we are a few steps away from that yet. One step at a time Smiley

This guy knows what he's talking about.  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1316

Activity: 371
legendary
Activity: 1316
Problem here is community growth is stunted by ICO mentality.   It's a two tiered system: private slack group and then everyone else. 
Let's change that.  Let's open the slack group up.  Anyone who wants, just open a ticket on support.dfx.io with your email address and I will get you an invite.  Cheesy

Good move I reckon.
legendary

That is great news, time for everyone to get involved!
Activity: 270
So I ran into an issue getting the Windows build to compile - more specifically getting libqtlua to "link" using mingw64.  I stayed up for 2 days straight banging my head against the wall trying every trick in the book to get it to work.  Then I realized...I can just pop the libqtlua source under the Sapience source tree and build it in directly.  So that is the approach I am trying now.

Lots of stuff in the works as this ramps up, on the marketing collateral and marketing front as well as the dev front.  Once I get the build resolved and past that roadblock we'll start rolling.
Activity: 270
legendary

Good point

Do you think we should have an open slack group to everyone who has a small amount of XAI, say 500 or so?

I am all about including everyone, but I think they need to have some skin in the game at the same time
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
- Documented examples of the possibilities (games, financial applications, other professional stuff like medical research, etc)
- A centralized location where all info is stored (the available info is now scattered over different locations, forums, websites, youtube, etc.)

Would it be possible at all for me, as a non-developer but IT savvy person, to do something cool with PlumeDB? Like building my own little decentralized database for cooking recipes? (maybe, the AI Core could be used to create new recipes using ingredients and existing recipes as input..  Grin)

Thanks ethought for the info; here are links to what you are also asking for:

http://bitcoinagile.com/1F4B1E/first-cryptocurrency-to-utilize-artificial-intelligence-on-the-blockchain-sapience-aifx-connects-bitcoin-based-coin-networks-into-a-singularity-leads-consumerization-of-the-blockchain-bitcoin-warrior_stream
Recent PR Posting

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sapiencefan-423137
SapienceFan Slack compilation postings; most of these are the dev's own words from Slack on certain ideas/possibilities <<< Look at this one in particular

http://wiki.dfx.io/display/XAI/Sapience+AIFX+Home
Sapience Wiki <<< And this one as well

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cedricquotient-393939
CedricQuotient (JoeMoz, Dev) posts

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4CJtbuB6WXhcBsjq-6ADA
Sapience AIFX YouTube Videos
Thanks, I'll check it out.
Pages:
Jump to: