Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 17. (Read 150193 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Sapience is a sleeping giant.

The dev (joe) has been busy coding highly technical features for the coin... and they take a great deal of time to do.

Absolutely. I've been reading up on the technical info (and there seems to be a ton of it). I don't understand it all, but I know skill and vision when I see it. This coin is a hold.
Activity: 270
We will be dropping releases soon.  That libqtlua stuff really kicked my butt, but I figured out a way around it to get it going, and we have some cool stuff going into the coin to help broaden its appeal since the AI stuff seems to be very narrowly focused.

I want XAI to be broader as a complete nextgen FinTech platform, with the data and algorithmic stuff as a nice technical foundation, but with more end user oriented features on the surface so we can start appealing to more people.  We have something nice coming with XaiNodes, and then our in-wallet counterparty port which is my focus this week, and then rewriting the wallet using QML/QtQuick which will allow us to do a lot more cool stuff that other bitcoin-based wallets can't.  Then our Android custom rom XaiOS.  And eventually I will save up enough money to buy the XaiSat.  Smiley

We also have a pro graphics guy doing a rebrand for us with a wallet restyle and some other artwork.

My video machine is down right now, once I get it fixed I'll be able to do more videos.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
noobs......this is dead!

Pm me if you want to buy a Hero member id.

PM sent. I would like to buy a hero member id from you. Theres a couple of coins I really want to troll to try and get the price down before I buy in. I'm hoping the hero membership will give my words extra weight. Can you also give me some tips for FUDing too please? That line about saying the coin is dead is cool, but I'm looking for something a little more subtle.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Great price to get in at, I should be putting some more btc in the next two weeks!

Glad to be invested in this project again.
noobs......this is dead!

Yep the sky is falling and I keep buying more, I need help!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
Sapience is a sleeping giant.

The dev (joe) has been busy coding highly technical features for the coin... and they take a great deal of time to do.
Activity: 364
Great price to get in at, I should be putting some more btc in the next two weeks!

noobs......this is dead!

why do you say that? where is your proof? Please advise.
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.

noobs......this is dead!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Activity: 276

What is S01E05? Code for freaking awesome?

series 1 episode 5 ... downloading TV episodes

I was looking on uTorrent to see if Sapience s01e05 had been leaked yet but didn't turn up any results Tongue

YOU TOO? hehe Tongue
RISE Project Manager

I was looking on uTorrent to see if Sapience s01e05 had been leaked yet but didn't turn up any results Tongue
Activity: 655

Activity: 364
I can't tell what is what. Please elaborate. Thanks.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
I understand people r getting a bit restless. Our dev isnt much the talker yes but dont forget, if he talks much he wont work on the coin Tongue.

In the slack group is some communication so if you really want a shout from the dev i suggest getting setup and start reading/keeping up with the developments.

To be honest, i would love to see Sapience S01E05 any time soon tho Grin.

Activity: 276
I understand people r getting a bit restless. Our dev isnt much the talker yes but dont forget, if he talks much he wont work on the coin Tongue.

In the slack group is some communication so if you really want a shout from the dev i suggest getting setup and start reading/keeping up with the developments.

To be honest, i would love to see Sapience S01E05 any time soon tho Grin.
Activity: 37
Nice that we're all thanking each other here, but personally I'm a bit disappointed in the communication. No regular updates anymore, no recall videos, nothing.

True. The dev has said a couple of things in the slack group recently, one of them being.

sapience [7:51 PM]
yeah we have some good stuff coming

a cool surprise that should get everyone buzzing again

He's also told me that he's been working all this time to get everything ready for a release that has taken longer than expected to finish but is very close.
Thanks, waiting for a Slack invite. I suspected that the dev was busy. Just a quick update every now and then would be nice.
RISE Project Manager
Nice that we're all thanking each other here, but personally I'm a bit disappointed in the communication. No regular updates anymore, no recall videos, nothing.

True. The dev has said a couple of things in the slack group recently, one of them being.

yeah we have some good stuff coming

a cool surprise that should get everyone buzzing again

He's also told me that he's been working all this time to get everything ready for a release that has taken longer than expected to finish but is very close.
Activity: 37
RISE Project Manager
any news here ?  Grin

Some community members are trying to get the word out while the Dev is hard at work on the next release.

Not much excitement yet, but I expect things to pick up in a month or so.

thanks

(sorry couldn't help it)
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
any news here ?  Grin

Some community members are trying to get the word out while the Dev is hard at work on the next release.

thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
any news here ?  Grin

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: