Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 19. (Read 150193 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Share your support for XAI by adding the signature below.

Give more people get the chance to find out in other parts of the forum by increasing Sapience visibility.

Testing

To get sig below to get it to link to this thread.

****EDIT****

Woot it works

Below is updated sig code with working link.

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864895.msg9591380#msg9591380]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]
[color=orange][size=12pt]◍ [/size][/color][size=12pt][b][color=#0B610B]I,[/color] [color=#0B610B]XA[/color][color=#0B610B]I.[color=#74DF00]And you?[/color][/b][color=orange][size=12pt] ◍[/size][/color]     [size=13pt][size=7pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=9pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=11pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size] [color=#013ADF]Take [/color][color=#0040FF]Part [/color][color=#2E64FE]In[/color] [color=#5882FA]Sapien[/color][color=#2E9AFE]ceAIFX [/color][color=#5882FA]Intelligent [/color][color=#2E64FE]Block[/color][color=#0040FF]chain [/color][color=#013ADF]Techn[/color][color=#013ADF]ology [/color][size=15pt][size=11pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=9pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][size=7pt][color=red]◍[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]
—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red]—[/color]—[color=red][/url][/center]
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Where i can read about PlumeDB?

There is some early documentation here: http://wiki.dfx.io/display/XAI/PlumeDB

To test out PlumeDB go to http://www.sapienceexplorer.com

All the current PlumeDB RPC calls are listed on the left hand side.

This is the general flow for creating a plume and then adding and retrieving a data record using sapienceexplorer.com:

• 1 - plmcreateplume. This will create a new Plume DB (currently you can only create private plumes). Once you have created the new plume note the plumeid.
  • 2 - plmlistproposals. Enter the plumeid from the plume you just created and you will see a list of proposals. Click 'Accept Proposal' to accept. Proposals if I understand correctly proposals from others to host your data for a fee.
  • 3 - plmaddrecord. Now you can add records to your plume. To add a record just fill in the record form including the plumeid from the newly created plume.
  • 4 - plmgetlasthashes. Enter the plumeid of the plume you created above. This will list the hashes for the last records you added in order of the most recent to oldest. Note the hash.
  • 5 - plmgetrecord. Enter the hash that you noted above from the hash list. This will retrieve the data that you entered in the 'plmaddrecord' step

At this point there is not yet any official documentation of PlumeDB functions.
Activity: 37
Good point. If this project wants to onboard devs and other interested parties, i think more information needs to be made available.

At the moment, I cannot find any info on how to get started with PlumeDB. I did not check out Slack, but access tot that is limited to early investors, so that's not a good place to share info with the wider community.

I think people that are interested in the project (even devs) and come to check it out, might lose interest because they just have no idea what the possibilities are and how to get started, or where to find info.
I think that we need more detailed info for devs and other people (i consider myself 'other people'   Cheesy):
- Step-by-step tutorials on how to get started with PlumeDB and the AICore
- Documented examples of the possibilities (games, financial applications, other professional stuff like medical research, etc)
- A centralized location where all info is stored (the available info is now scattered over different locations, forums, websites, youtube, etc.)

This is all probably already part of Joe's roadmap, maybe we can help him with this stuff to get the AIFX blood pumping.

Would it be possible at all for me, as a non-developer but IT savvy person, to do something cool with PlumeDB? Like building my own little decentralized database for cooking recipes? (maybe, the AI Core could be used to create new recipes using ingredients and existing recipes as input..  Grin)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
It's nice and very good concept but seems to be much patients, persistent  and cool till success.... Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
legendary
Thank you very much for the info. I'll try to get acquainted with the project so I can make a good report (and maybe get some ideas to make this happen)

Don't get discouraged, do not think of the coin value right now. Focus on building something of quality, that's all that matters. Value will start to rise when the platform is ready to offer value to the community.

Check out yahoo tech news about this project also https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/first-cryptocurrency-utilizing-ai-blockchain-024700734.html
Activity: 4
Thank you very much for the info. I'll try to get acquainted with the project so I can make a good report (and maybe get some ideas to make this happen)

Don't get discouraged, do not think of the coin value right now. Focus on building something of quality, that's all that matters. Value will start to rise when the platform is ready to offer value to the community.
What would you guys say that the project needs the most?... More devs? More advertising? More investors?...

Would you mind giving me a brief on where is the project standing right now and what are the current priorities?

(I'm sorry for not exploring all the thread, but it's quite extensive and I have a lot of work to do)
legendary
Hello guys, I'm new here (just registered at bitcointalk)...

This AIFX idea just seems awesome to me. Of course, awesome ideas fail too. The team responsible for this development has to make a big effort to turn this good idea into something alive (from a development point of view, but there's also the merchandising factor, team managemente, investing and networking, among others)... I think it's possible, but not necessarily easy.

Please ignore all the trolls and the impatient "investor" attitude type people. They've no idea what developing is like.

Well, I do have some idea because I'm a dev (and also an AI enthusiast)... I'm also a writer at sobrebitcoin.com, which is a spanish bitcoin-related blog/news site. I'm gonna write an article about this project, I hope that helps a little bit at least (to spread the word, you know).

Good luck, and keep on the good work.

Thank you for stopping by and saying hello, and you are correct when you say that AIFX seems awesome! I hope you continue to follow our progress and participate in our growing community of AI enthusiasts! We do have a hard task ahead regarding getting the word out, and we appreciate all those willing to help.

I look forward to your article regarding this project

Welcome
Smiley
Hello guys, I'm new here (just registered at bitcointalk)...

This AIFX idea just seems awesome to me. Of course, awesome ideas fail too. The team responsible for this development has to make a big effort to turn this good idea into something alive (from a development point of view, but there's also the merchandising factor, team managemente, investing and networking, among others)... I think it's possible, but not necessarily easy.

Please ignore all the trolls and the impatient "investor" attitude type people. They've no idea what developing is like.

Well, I do have some idea because I'm a dev (and also an AI enthusiast)... I'm also a writer at sobrebitcoin.com, which is a spanish bitcoin-related blog/news site. I'm gonna write an article about this project, I hope that helps a little bit at least (to spread the word, you know).

Good luck, and keep on the good work.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
100k sell at 60k sats.  Huh

jeez what does 1/6 of the total supply sell wall on bittrex mean?

Mr whale is saying "dump you fools, it's not going to go up. sell all your coinz to me!"

the next day, 200k sats.

#truestory
Activity: 26
100k sell at 60k sats.  Huh

Hmmmm, well, then I suggest you sell your holdings to him  Cool
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
100k sell at 60k sats.  Huh
legendary
Joe was asking us about features we would like to see in the wallet, maybe this could be one of them sometime down the road.

https://shapeshift.io/affiliate.html

Another thing to consider is an "application competition." With the AI core, that means people will have both PlumesDB (distributed database) and the AI Core (machine learning system) to build things with. I think a competition with say 10k XAI at stake (5k for first place, 3k for second place, 1k for third, and 200 XAI each for 5 honorable mentions) could be something. Depending on the level of community interest/funding, could even do 20k XAI (10k, 5k, and 3k for top 3 and 400 XAI each for 5 honorable mentions).

Market cap is a joke atm btw. We're in a bear market that doesn't seem to reward effort/creativity *at all*. XAI's not the only one feeling the effects, but it is the most undervalued of the projects I'm aware of imo.

I like the idea, but we also need to include the parts of the community that are not as technically inclined. Wide user adoption is the key, we need to include everyone with all types of competition, trivia games, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Joe was asking us about features we would like to see in the wallet, maybe this could be one of them sometime down the road.

Another thing to consider is an "application competition." With the AI core, that means people will have both PlumesDB (distributed database) and the AI Core (machine learning system) to build things with. I think a competition with say 10k XAI at stake (5k for first place, 3k for second place, 1k for third, and 200 XAI each for 5 honorable mentions) could be something. Depending on the level of community interest/funding, could even do 20k XAI (10k, 5k, and 3k for top 3 and 400 XAI each for 5 honorable mentions).

Market cap is a joke atm btw. We're in a bear market that doesn't seem to reward effort/creativity *at all*. XAI's not the only one feeling the effects, but it is the most undervalued of the projects I'm aware of imo.

Well said.
Interesting idea for a competition.
I think to really benefit from such a competition we need some more exposure.
legendary

legendary
What do you guys think we need to do as a community to get things rolling with XQN and XAI as Joe continues to slave away developing this platform for the future?

Dice Games?

Faucets?

Being friendlier as a community?

Trying to get on shapeshift

I think we need a group of five to ten people working together on some ideas

I could be more friendly I suppose.  Kiss

I agree, but I am not sure the community could afford to send you to all the sensitivity training classes that would require! lol Wink
legendary
I let them know how much we love shapeshift

Make sure everyone lets them know how much we would like to see XAI on Shapeshift!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=717973.180   
legendary
Activity: 1050
What do you guys think we need to do as a community to get things rolling with XQN and XAI as Joe continues to slave away developing this platform for the future?

Dice Games?

Faucets?

Being friendlier as a community?

Trying to get on shapeshift

I think we need a group of five to ten people working together on some ideas

I could be more friendly I suppose.  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: