Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 16. (Read 150193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
lets do this 3k per node :p
i think 3k per node is good too

will xai have hipos static pos rewards? that would be really cool. can you imagine?  Shocked
agree 3k per xainode seems reasonable, 2k is even better   Grin would give incentive for small holders to run xainodes. can't wait for joe to deliver this tech, we know that joe is elite and everything he does he does it better.  
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
well for sapience, you need stakers and node operators and coins for the database operations and coins for liquidity on the exchange... 8k is more than 1% say you get 50 nodes... thats 2/3 the current supply. the point of masternodes is to have enough that one person cant just own a few and start de-anonymizing the transactions.

*edit not sure if theres any studies on a reasonable number of nodes to represent a network well. a number thats low enough to incentivize participants to remain node runners, but high enough to make sure the nodes wont be a weak link in the system in any way.

I wouldn't go below four, its really cheap so most everyone has a chance to get in now

What would be the incentives for running one?
legendary
Activity: 1049
well for sapience, you need stakers and node operators and coins for the database operations and coins for liquidity on the exchange... 8k is more than 1% say you get 50 nodes... thats 2/3 the current supply. the point of masternodes is to have enough that one person cant just own a few and start de-anonymizing the transactions.

*edit not sure if theres any studies on a reasonable number of nodes to represent a network well. a number thats low enough to incentivize participants to remain node runners, but high enough to make sure the nodes wont be a weak link in the system in any way.

I wouldn't go below four, its really cheap so most everyone has a chance to get in now
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i think 3k per node is good too

will xai have hipos static pos rewards? that would be really cool. can you imagine?  Shocked
Activity: 276
Merit: 250

I think between 8k and 16k is the way to go for nodes

I wanted to say 10k-15k Smiley but yeah... something like that
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

legendary

I think between 8k and 16k is the way to go for nodes
Activity: 364
Can't wait for Cedric to come out with new items and blow everyone away. I know he will and it is just a matter of time till he does. OH yeah!!!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
legendary
Activity: 1232
We will be dropping releases soon.  That libqtlua stuff really kicked my butt, but I figured out a way around it to get it going, and we have some cool stuff going into the coin to help broaden its appeal since the AI stuff seems to be very narrowly focused.

I want XAI to be broader as a complete nextgen FinTech platform, with the data and algorithmic stuff as a nice technical foundation, but with more end user oriented features on the surface so we can start appealing to more people.  We have something nice coming with XaiNodes, and then our in-wallet counterparty port which is my focus this week, and then rewriting the wallet using QML/QtQuick which will allow us to do a lot more cool stuff that other bitcoin-based wallets can't.  Then our Android custom rom XaiOS.  And eventually I will save up enough money to buy the XaiSat.  Smiley

We also have a pro graphics guy doing a rebrand for us with a wallet restyle and some other artwork.

My video machine is down right now, once I get it fixed I'll be able to do more videos.
thank you joe for update, really appreciate. i am a lifetime holder and believe in you.
@troll guys: can u imagine how hard it must be to invest that much time and effort building something this BIG and NOT get payed for? instead of whining in this thread you better post ideas how to support joe.
@joe xaiNodes = masternodes right? its a trend, niceeeee
@joe burn xai = token, xai asset market right? niceeee
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
We will be dropping releases soon.  That libqtlua stuff really kicked my butt, but I figured out a way around it to get it going, and we have some cool stuff going into the coin to help broaden its appeal since the AI stuff seems to be very narrowly focused.

I want XAI to be broader as a complete nextgen FinTech platform, with the data and algorithmic stuff as a nice technical foundation, but with more end user oriented features on the surface so we can start appealing to more people.  We have something nice coming with XaiNodes, and then our in-wallet counterparty port which is my focus this week, and then rewriting the wallet using QML/QtQuick which will allow us to do a lot more cool stuff that other bitcoin-based wallets can't.  Then our Android custom rom XaiOS.  And eventually I will save up enough money to buy the XaiSat.  Smiley

We also have a pro graphics guy doing a rebrand for us with a wallet restyle and some other artwork.

My video machine is down right now, once I get it fixed I'll be able to do more videos.

Are you serious??? My video machine?? Who says that??? Then use your phone!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??? Lame ass excuse IMO.

what a knob^^
legendary

Are you serious??? My video machine?? Who says that??? Then use your phone!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??? Lame ass excuse IMO.

You better get out quick before you get in real trouble
legendary
Activity: 1154

[...] good things come to those who wait. [...]

Wait long enough, and I have a chance of dragging my ass back in  Grin

Even though I don't have a stake here at the moment, I'll be following progress. If things don't move forward too fast, I'll have a shot at claiming a position again! Meanwhile, best wishes all around for this project.  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
No problems Joe! People who believe in you will have no trouble waiting a bit longer for you Cool

Yep... good things come to those who wait.

BTC wasn't built in a day and neither were any of the top coins (apart from doge and perhaps ltc :p )
Activity: 276
No problems Joe! People who believe in you will have no trouble waiting a bit longer for you Cool
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

Are you serious? Whats with the complete lack of respect?
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Activity: 364

Thanks for the update

Yes, thank you for updating all of us. Can't wait to see what you have been working on.
legendary

Thanks for the update
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Great price to get in at, I should be putting some more btc in the next two weeks!

Glad to be invested in this project again.
noobs......this is dead!

Yep, evidently.
Pages:
Jump to: