Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 14. (Read 150193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Joe will open source XAI and will continue to work on this project. It's really good  Smiley

I agree, never a smart move to keep all the burden on one person.

Most decent projects have more than one person working on the project.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Joe will open source his work and will continue to work on this project. It's good  Smiley
Exactly.  The point of open sourcing it is so folks can compile it for various platforms, linux raspberry pi etc. and play around with it.  It's too much of a pain trying to maintain a public vs. closed version and two codebases.  I'm working on solving another linker issue then I'll push the code.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Joe will open source XAI and will continue to work on this project. It's really good  Smiley
Activity: 299
Huh

Yea, seriously.  WTF is that supposed to mean Cedric?  If I read between the lines, I read "I'm done - take the source code and do it yourself".

On March 26th you wrote "this stuff is coming soon".  2 months later with barely any updates and now as near as I can tell you appear to be totally backing out this project.
There's a lot of great tech coming for this coin, the AI Core is just the beginning really... it is a lot of work but will be worth it in the end.  I'm working to get a series of things out the door, life stuff comes up and hence some delays, but that doesn't change what's coming.  I'm also trying to position things so that I can continue working full time on this past April for the foreseeable future, which would be ideal so we can keep cranking stuff out.
So we have AI Core coming that I've been talking about, and then we have a strategy to open up and capture a new market that I think only I/we have the actual capability to achieve in rapid fashion.  The AI Core stuff is hard/complicated, all the other stuff is relatively easy for me to bang out.  So we'll get through the AI core traffic jam and then step on the accelerator again.  TBH the hold up on the AI Core drop has not been tech or coding related, but just life related, shit happens that ties up my time, and then we continue on.

Thank you for your patience Smiley

edit:  And this stuff is coming soon.... It's not going to be like NautilusCoin with the POS fork that was coming for months and months and months and months Wink  To put this into perspective, I built this entire platform in less than 3 months.  Compared to any enterprise project of similar scale and scope, that is an insane pace.  But in the crypto world, of course, we know that the space-time continuum is....compressed Wink
I'm quite disappointed in this dev actually. It all looked promising a couple of months back, but the dev is not living up to the expectations he set himself. I understand that he might have bitten off more than he could chew (happens to the best of us), but at least don't leave us hanging out there, spend 5 minutes per week on a quick update or something. I'd say you owe that to the people who invested in your idea. I'll be patient for a bit longer, but as soon as something better comes a long i am out of here...
:shrug: If you want to sell then sell, there have been plenty of opportunities to exit.  The crypto landscape and alts in particular have dried up in terms of volume and viable revenue-generating activities.  XAI is a long term project, but I do have to earn a living too Wink  I had been looking at a variety of avenues to bring some real funding into this project, but with the last stall-out in crypto trading activity most of those went dead or folks just left/stopped looking at crypto altogether.

We got some graphics proofs back from the designer that look fantastic, but it will be some time before he is complete with production ready designs.

I'll probably open source this project this weekend and just get the code out there for people to play with and see what the community comes up with.
★ IT's Party Time! ★
I must admit, I'm a patient guy and bought XAI/XQN as an investment, but the weeks without the occasional update or communication do get annoying.  I certainly don't think it is unreasonable for Cedric to take 5 mins a week and post a paragraph of how things are progressing.  Hell, he's an old guy - he could have had a heart attack or something.

as we can see from the videos, he has a good health. I bet he will reveal something soon
Activity: 299
I must admit, I'm a patient guy and bought XAI/XQN as an investment, but the weeks without the occasional update or communication do get annoying.  I certainly don't think it is unreasonable for Cedric to take 5 mins a week and post a paragraph of how things are progressing.  Hell, he's an old guy - he could have had a heart attack or something.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
There's a lot of great tech coming for this coin, the AI Core is just the beginning really... it is a lot of work but will be worth it in the end.  I'm working to get a series of things out the door, life stuff comes up and hence some delays, but that doesn't change what's coming.  I'm also trying to position things so that I can continue working full time on this past April for the foreseeable future, which would be ideal so we can keep cranking stuff out.
So we have AI Core coming that I've been talking about, and then we have a strategy to open up and capture a new market that I think only I/we have the actual capability to achieve in rapid fashion.  The AI Core stuff is hard/complicated, all the other stuff is relatively easy for me to bang out.  So we'll get through the AI core traffic jam and then step on the accelerator again.  TBH the hold up on the AI Core drop has not been tech or coding related, but just life related, shit happens that ties up my time, and then we continue on.

Thank you for your patience Smiley

edit:  And this stuff is coming soon.... It's not going to be like NautilusCoin with the POS fork that was coming for months and months and months and months Wink  To put this into perspective, I built this entire platform in less than 3 months.  Compared to any enterprise project of similar scale and scope, that is an insane pace.  But in the crypto world, of course, we know that the space-time continuum is....compressed Wink
I'm quite disappointed in this dev actually. It all looked promising a couple of months back, but the dev is not living up to the expectations he set himself. I understand that he might have bitten off more than he could chew (happens to the best of us), but at least don't leave us hanging out there, spend 5 minutes per week on a quick update or something. I'd say you owe that to the people who invested in your idea. I'll be patient for a bit longer, but as soon as something better comes a long i am out of here...
legendary
Activity: 1232
Very intriguing time ...
yes this waiting time is annoying, i guess patience is the key. it needs to be considered that even joe (dev) needs to earn money for living.
★ IT's Party Time! ★
legendary
Activity: 1049
Thought I'd be the first to post here in almost a week.

How's this undiscovered diamond of a coin doing thesedays?

Diamonds take time, even in crypto
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
Thought I'd be the first to post here in almost a week.

How's this undiscovered diamond of a coin doing thesedays?
Activity: 704
I've had a lot of people asking me about IBTP.  We haven't dropped source code yet for our feature set.  But, what IBTP is doing conceptually is filtering on pchMessageStart and maintaining a directory.  You modify the message loop so that it doesn't just drop peers with a different pchMessageStart, but tags them instead.  Then in the message loop you just put a check on the flag in all of the default messages so that it doesn't exchange block inventory etc. with non-native blockchains.  That's it, its very simple.  Once you do that then its just a matter of adding whatever shared serialized payload classes you want into both node clients and message filtering in the bitcoin message loop in main.cpp.  It is very straightforward, and from that simple base you can pretty much build anything you can think of on top of it.  No side-channels or proxies or anything required, just out of the box bitcoin peering.

We believe in you and your team, Joe. So many work is done and more ambitious work is going ahead. XAI is unique and powerful project, it's the treasure of altcoinworld in our days. I think that Q2-Q3 2015 will be very productive and this technology will be found by many serious investors. It's on the building stage

P.S. If to speak about xai price - all to 200ksat is ridiculously cheap, and all below 50-100ksat is a pure bargain. Looking to longterm because i like strong projects with a great perspective and clear vision.

You should see the stack of buy orders + low resistance, wouldn't be surprised if this launches within the next month (depending on updates)

Yep, looks like whales have got their fill at around 35k and now the buy walls have come in to start raising the price slowly, will be keeping an eye on this
Activity: 43
I've had a lot of people asking me about IBTP.  We haven't dropped source code yet for our feature set.  But, what IBTP is doing conceptually is filtering on pchMessageStart and maintaining a directory.  You modify the message loop so that it doesn't just drop peers with a different pchMessageStart, but tags them instead.  Then in the message loop you just put a check on the flag in all of the default messages so that it doesn't exchange block inventory etc. with non-native blockchains.  That's it, its very simple.  Once you do that then its just a matter of adding whatever shared serialized payload classes you want into both node clients and message filtering in the bitcoin message loop in main.cpp.  It is very straightforward, and from that simple base you can pretty much build anything you can think of on top of it.  No side-channels or proxies or anything required, just out of the box bitcoin peering.

We believe in you and your team, Joe. So many work is done and more ambitious work is going ahead. XAI is unique and powerful project, it's the treasure of altcoinworld in our days. I think that Q2-Q3 2015 will be very productive and this technology will be found by many serious investors. It's on the building stage

P.S. If to speak about xai price - all to 200ksat is ridiculously cheap, and all below 50-100ksat is a pure bargain. Looking to longterm because i like strong projects with a great perspective and clear vision.

You should see the stack of buy orders + low resistance, wouldn't be surprised if this launches within the next month (depending on updates)
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

Hey cedric, how's everything going on? Any updates soon on the xai?
★ IT's Party Time! ★

I've had a lot of people asking me about IBTP.  We haven't dropped source code yet for our feature set.  But, what IBTP is doing conceptually is filtering on pchMessageStart and maintaining a directory.  You modify the message loop so that it doesn't just drop peers with a different pchMessageStart, but tags them instead.  Then in the message loop you just put a check on the flag in all of the default messages so that it doesn't exchange block inventory etc. with non-native blockchains.  That's it, its very simple.  Once you do that then its just a matter of adding whatever shared serialized payload classes you want into both node clients and message filtering in the bitcoin message loop in main.cpp.  It is very straightforward, and from that simple base you can pretty much build anything you can think of on top of it.  No side-channels or proxies or anything required, just out of the box bitcoin peering.
Activity: 43
Are we going to get any updates on this project? :/

We will in time, I just hope I catch the weak hands selling at the moment  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Are we going to get any updates on this project? :/
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

Joe and his Video Machine

Pages:
Jump to: