Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 2. (Read 150190 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

Who continue this project Huh Dev was not inactive
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Dev please make request with stakeminers.com to add your coin to the staking pool thank you Smiley
Activity: 710
Merit: 500

where dev Huh

Joe Mozelesky was a scammer and disappeared with the ICO funds.

Blockchain singularity my ass. More proof of stealing ico funds, you fucking tool.

Joe, you are a fat hog and you really need to be anally violated by Philipvdlinde and the Nimbus-dev in one giant orgy.

I was a heavy critic of this coin, using other profiles, but Mozelesky used his real name and real photo so apparently he really did believe in what he was doing, even if he was a bit sloppy with finances and organization.

He is a marketing person, obviously, not a scientist.

It doesn't seem quite fair to put him in league with the many anonymous scammers and thieves who obviously start with the intent to steal. This guy was ethically challenged, like most of us, and incompetent, like almost all of us, but since he at least stepped up and put his real face and name on his product he probably did put his best into it.

You are uninformed.  Joe Mozelesky is the most prolific scammer in Bitcoin history. 

He operated his scams on a sociopathic level, displaying zero empathy for his victims, lied and concocted more elaborate ways to scam, adopted multiple identities and ran multiple scams concurrently, and demonstrated willful dishonesty time and time again.

He wasn't incompetent, he was one of the most highly skilled developers in this space, but had no intention of using those skills, he kept XAI & Crave scams running so long because he was the main dev for hire for pump groups and made thousands of dollars developing and dumping those coins alongside his own solo project scams. 

He was the scam developer behind: XQN, XAI, CRAVE, NANAS, NEUTRON, SLING, GRAVITRON, AXIOM, DOJE, SHIBE, CLOAK, XCASH to name just a few.  He, along with the pump groups he worked with was responsible for 95% of all coin scams in 2014-15.

Joe Mozelesky isn't ethically challenged, he is a criminal sociopath, and at the very least, belongs in jail.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Blockchain singularity my ass. More proof of stealing ico funds, you fucking tool.

Joe, you are a fat hog and you really need to be anally violated by Philipvdlinde and the Nimbus-dev in one giant orgy.
legendary
Activity: 1316
where dev Huh

Joe Mozelesky was a scammer and disappeared with the ICO funds.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Thanks, it is strange. Because of some problems i removed the data folder and started to synchronize from block 1 on. But i still get the sign "no connections" :/

Here are some active nodes:

addnode=204.11.237.233
addnode=138.91.64.21
addnode=144.76.239.66
addnode=108.91.74.25
addnode=2602:306:c5b4:a190:941:98aa:b07:c9c0
addnode=195.200.244.73
addnode=101.165.90.37

ref: http://www.blocktree.io/peers/XAI/

where dev Huh
legendary
Activity: 1316
Thanks, it is strange. Because of some problems i removed the data folder and started to synchronize from block 1 on. But i still get the sign "no connections" :/

Here are some active nodes:

addnode=204.11.237.233
addnode=138.91.64.21
addnode=144.76.239.66
addnode=108.91.74.25
addnode=2602:306:c5b4:a190:941:98aa:b07:c9c0
addnode=195.200.244.73
addnode=101.165.90.37

ref: http://www.blocktree.io/peers/XAI/
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

the project and coin network has been shut down months ago.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
So my holding of XAI just doubled in relation to the overall supply Grin

Revival anyone?

People wanted a community takeover, but none of us know how to build artificial intelligence on a blockchain. 

You are free to choose whether to hold your coins or swap them for BARR, but this may be the only revival that happens.

Joe Moz seems to like wings and shields, well there are no angels and shields protecting him this time

It is all coming together, portion of my conversation with him in May

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Oh, are you building an artificial intelligence network for Sapience?

If not, then you're the Lone Ranger and we're the Indians.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278
none of us know how to build artificial intelligence on a blockchain. 

Speak for yourself.

Reminds me of the old joke where the Lone Ranger and Tonto are completely surrounded by hostile Indians. The Lone Ranger remarks “We’re in a spot of trouble now.” and Tonto replies “What do you mean ‘we’, white man?”

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 686

Revival anyone?

People wanted a community takeover, but none of us know how to build artificial intelligence on a blockchain. 

You are free to choose whether to hold your coins or swap them for BARR, but this may be the only revival that happens.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Revival anyone?
In the first 24 hours, we have already burned 297,339 XAI.

That is 43% of the entire Sapience supply.

We encourage all remaining holders to do the same.
Message us here to this account before you burn your coins, tell us which coin you're burning, the amount you're burning, and your NXT wallet address (not a deposit address on an exchange).

Then send them, and message us again with the transaction ID. 

The burn address for Sapience is AFmseVrdL9f9oyCzZefL9tG6UbvhPbdYzM

We are redeeming Sapience at the set rate of .75 BARR, or 1 BARR for about 1.33 Sapience.

The exchange period officially begins tonight at midnight, and ends November 30.

Full details in our ANN:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-barr-the-only-cryptocurrency-where-no-ones-ever-lost-money-1219460
Activity: 105
Thanks for the nodes this does not seem to have helped 0 connections

I was hoping to get my coins of the exchange so I can burn them for Barr.

Seems I am stuck with them.

All your coins are on exchanges?

You can just withdraw them directly to the burn address, you don't need a wallet.

Thanks for the nodes this does not seem to have helped 0 connections

I was hoping to get my coins of the exchange so I can burn them for Barr.

Seems I am stuck with them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I cant get my wallet to sync can some one please help? is the network running?

Am i using the correct wallet ver 1.6.1.14-g

That's the version I have.  I'm showing 14 active connections. 

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to sync new wallets for Sapience using a blockchain bootstrap.  That would be the easiest way to get your wallet up-to-date, but for whatever reason it doesn't seem to work with Sapience like it does for other coins.  Maybe there's a checkpointing system, or maybe the data from one wallet is customized and incompatible with another wallet.

Anyway, check your messages, I'll send you some nodes.
I cant get my wallet to sync can some one please help? is the network running?

Am i using the correct wallet ver 1.6.1.14-g
Pages:
Jump to: