Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 9. (Read 150190 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hi guys, what was ICO price?

Almost double what it is now
exact price was 20k satoshi..
i think there is something working on the background, without dev update on this forum but price is moving
i'm waiting patiently for the news  Smiley
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Seems like XAI is a good buy at these prices? Still have some holders in here, or has everyone given up?

I am a holder... however I am waiting for the dev to update the thread with his updates.
Doesn't take much effort to post once every week.

I agree, regular updates could really help the community, even if it's just to check in. Seems like XAI is moving a little though.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
feels like the new wallet release is coming...  Wink
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Seems like XAI is a good buy at these prices? Still have some holders in here, or has everyone given up?

I am a holder... however I am waiting for the dev to update the thread with his updates.

+1 to holders and there are some more, just a little dissapointed for the dev
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Activity: 338
Activity: 710
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Yeah...well I paid a lot more than that based on devs April 1st tweet, saying he would release mainnet wallet on that day and never did, or has since. #notaprilfools

He's made several such announcements, then disappears, reappearing some time later with completely different promise unrelated to the previous, to the extent that I now regard him as being wholly dishonest.   

Did you get out without much of a loss after you decided he was dishonest?
Activity: 710
Yeah...well I paid a lot more than that based on devs April 1st tweet, saying he would release mainnet wallet on that day and never did, or has since. #notaprilfools

He's made several such announcements, then disappears, reappearing some time later with completely different promise unrelated to the previous, to the extent that I now regard him as being wholly dishonest.   
legendary
Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
Hi guys, what was ICO price?
zsp
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
I have been thinking to buy XAI. The lead dev seems a nice and decent bloke.

Activity: 518
You guys are crazy.  Nothing happened?  The price became GREAT.  I'm buying all I can during this limited-time sale.
Activity: 334
Merit: 251
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.
What happened to this coin?

nothing happened.. thats the problem... nothing Sad
Activity: 49
What happened to this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
like 25% of an i5 3570 with latest sources. i also tried to disable the stake and its the same

i had to make a cron to disable it most of the day

You really should not be getting more than maybe 4-15% on that CPU

I run mine on a celeron J1900 and the only time it gets close to 25% is when its syncing.

Typically I get between 5-10% once its finished

Do you have many small deposits in one or multiple addresses?

No Wink just try the master branch on ubuntu... and see
Activity: 544

"probably wont be much happening until others get on board" - Well, I guess we have been fucked then.

there was an ipo so the dev has funds, waiting for volunteers ... this is a problem
legendary
like 25% of an i5 3570 with latest sources. i also tried to disable the stake and its the same

You really should not be getting more than maybe 4-15% on that CPU

I run mine on a celeron J1900 and the only time it gets close to 25% is when its syncing.

Typically I get between 5-10% once its finished

Do you have many small deposits in one or multiple addresses?

Activity: 20

"probably wont be much happening until others get on board" - Well, I guess we have been fucked then.

Not necessarily , there are some of us looking @ the code and playing around with it in the background.

Mmyeah, I'm out on this one boys.
Activity: 518

Try assigning it to a single core and see if it still takes 25%.  Maybe you have some settings somewhere that are making it behave unusually.
Pages:
Jump to: