Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 6. (Read 150190 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
all I can say is Joe is a piece of shit because I personally gave him hundreds of coins when Crave was pumping that he no doubt dumped and out of fear of all the fud that was killing the price, I messaged him and he assured me personally I should hold onto my coins because he had a "trap" set for the "SDC fudders" and would deliver the decentralized markets by April 19th. Here we are almost 4 months later.

Looking back it all makes sense, he promised everyone and their mother in private messages and cocktease postings good things were coming so hold onto your coins, burn them, lock them away in masternodes, just whatever you do don't sell before me! I don't care if the guy comes back tomorrow and launches an update worthy of the gods, he is still a serial liar.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
How many of those ICO BTCs were him self buying?

Is that why he extended the crowdsale and cut the price in half?  So he could fake buy the coin himself? 

And then he couldn't afford enough fake buys to buy all the coins?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

The ICO coins were purchased to fund the development of a neural network on a blockchain.  I am calling it thievery because if Joe ran the ICO and collected the funds but never intended on seeing the project to completion, it is a scam and it is thievery.

I can't read minds, so I don't know his intentions.  We could see if he ever did anything after he got the money.

We deal with imperfect information all the time.  Of course we can't know his intentions.  We can however look at the available evidence and proceed as if the most logical conclusion of that evidence is true, because we can't do any better than that.  Or we can give a serial coin creator who abandons all his projects the benefit of the doubt that this time it's different.  What is more reasonable?

That isn't the original ANN.  It was completely revised at one point.

So you're saying work was done, things were added and improved. 

You are blatantly taking my response out of context.  I was responding to your claim this coin was created as a "cross-blockchain" coin and then telling me I was wrong because of the ANN when I said it was created to be a neural network.  There is nothing wrong with adding new features to the coin, but the original purpose of the coin that he raised the BTC for was never developed.  Not even close.

Literally all the other stuff was added long after the ICO was over.

He added things after he got the money?  So he did things, but he didn't get any more money from his work.  Why did he do that?  What was his intention?

I've said this already.  He creates a coin, does some legit development, it pumps, and he abandons it.  You don't think he made more BTC during XAIs big pump and dump?  You don't think thats where he makes nearly all of his BTC?  How many of those ICO BTCs were him self buying?  All of his coins follow the same pattern.  Cover your eyes and pretend you don't see what is right in front of your face.
Activity: 710

The ICO coins were purchased to fund the development of a neural network on a blockchain.  I am calling it thievery because if Joe ran the ICO and collected the funds but never intended on seeing the project to completion, it is a scam and it is thievery.

I can't read minds, so I don't know his intentions.  We could see if he ever did anything after he got the money.

That isn't the original ANN.  It was completely revised at one point.

So you're saying work was done, things were added and improved. 

Literally all the other stuff was added long after the ICO was over.

He added things after he got the money?  So he did things, but he didn't get any more money from his work.  Why did he do that?  What was his intention?

Holy shit, I can't tell if you are consciously shilling and grasping at straws or legitimately this much of a failure at basic logic and reasoning.

That is some pretty hardcore revisionism of XAI's history.

Not as hardcore as calling it thievery when actually it was a transparent and straightforward ICO.

The ICO coins were purchased to fund the development of a neural network on a blockchain.  I am calling it thievery because if Joe ran the ICO and collected the funds but never intended on seeing the project to completion, it is a scam and it is thievery.  The project could fall behind and could have simply failed for technical reasons that he did not foresee before hand, but the logical conclusion based on what we now know about his history with other coins and how this one is following a similar pattern is that he never intended to ever finish it in the first place.

This cross blockchain and smart contract stuff came after the fact.

Do you realize there's a link RIGHT THERE to page 1?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xai-sapience-aifx-decentralized-ai-11-pos-plumedbibtp-on-testnet-864895

It's bad enough that you would say that, when Smart Contracts were the first thing mentioned in the Executive Summary in the very first post in this topic.

But then you accuse me of revisionism, when you're the one ignoring reality.

Have you been here since the ICO?  That isn't the original ANN.  It was completely revised at one point.  The ICO was sold solely with the goal of creating a neural network.  Literally all the other stuff was added long after the ICO was over.

XAI was supposed to be a neural network on a blockchain to run AI algorithms on.

How soon was it supposed to be fully finished?  Quicker than it took Ethereum with all their employees?  Good then, it's still on schedule.

It doesn't matter when it was supposed to be finished.  You keep mentioned ETH as if it is relevant but it isn't.  Again, I am saying that you are deluded or a shill if you think it ever will be finished or if you think Joe ever intended for it to be finished.

This shitstorm is going down and Joe can't even pop in for 2 minutes to say he is still here?  You can't seriously believe he is ever coming back.
So you're saying the dev is currently posting in this thread, and taking an active interest in the future of the coin?

Then what are you whining about?
Yeah...those two examples are completely unequivalent.

And your lack of logical argument extends to:  Ethereum supporters fudded Crave because they new it would consequently lead to the collapse of XAI....try Occam's razor. (ETH is dumping BTW) Bye Joe, nice try you're not fooling anyone.  Grin

BTW: the fact you are reviewing my history convinces me further that you are either a complete wacko or Joe, or both.

So...if someone browses someone else's history...you're saying that person is a complete wacko?

Like, for example, if you dug up someone's YouTube video from 3 years ago and posted it?

Hard to believe this buffoon masterminded several of the more prominent crypto scams...here's ICM stroking his leather handbag in his spaceship:

https://youtu.be/SzQB7Oa6q48

LOL that logo...it was staring us straight in the face.

That is some pretty hardcore revisionism of XAI's history.

Not as hardcore as calling it thievery when actually it was a transparent and straightforward ICO.

This cross blockchain and smart contract stuff came after the fact.

Do you realize there's a link RIGHT THERE to page 1?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xai-sapience-aifx-decentralized-ai-11-pos-plumedbibtp-on-testnet-864895

It's bad enough that you would say that, when Smart Contracts were the first thing mentioned in the Executive Summary in the very first post in this topic.

But then you accuse me of revisionism, when you're the one ignoring reality.

XAI was supposed to be a neural network on a blockchain to run AI algorithms on.

How soon was it supposed to be fully finished?  Quicker than it took Ethereum with all their employees?  Good then, it's still on schedule.
Forgive me, but that CCex thing seems like is a bit of a red herring.

Quote from: danonthehill link=topic=526031.msg10779412#msg10779412
Swisscex is closing, so C-cex would be good.

Why did you say that getting listed on C-Cex would be good for Carboncoin, but not good for Sapience?

You obviously have a penchant for fallacious argument: I gave the reason in the quote.  And as far the 2 quotes being related: they are not because Carboncoin was not on Cryptsy and Bittrex, and the developer had not just been outed as one the most prolific scammers in crypto history.

BTW: the fact you are reviewing my history convinces me further that you are either a complete wacko or Joe, or both.
You are behind with the times.  I was scammed by the uro dev and I am the person who confirmed the developer as being a dishonest cunt. I can confirm URO was also a scam.

But you said getting listed on C-Cex was good, earlier this year.  

Is this year behind the times too?

Good to see the fud accounts have moved in, that's a buy signal.

What were you implying?  That people say a coin is bad to make the price go down?  Who's ever heard of such a preposterous notiong?
So what exactly are you implying? 

ETH is scared of XAI apparently  Roll Eyes

XAI was sold as a coin that can connect different blockchains.  Sapience can connect different blockchains.

Why do you support a coin that doesn't function as promised, but you say another coin is a scam even though it does function as promised?

That is some pretty hardcore revisionism of XAI's history.  XAI was supposed to be a neural network on a blockchain to run AI algorithms on.  This cross blockchain and smart contract stuff came after the fact.  No one asked for it, they were just happy to see development and features added.
You are behind with the times.  I was scammed by the uro dev and I am the person who confirmed the developer as being a dishonest cunt. I can confirm URO was also a scam.
Forgive me, but that CCex thing seems like is a bit of a red herring.

Quote from: danonthehill link=topic=526031.msg10779412#msg10779412
Swisscex is closing, so C-cex would be good.

Why did you say that getting listed on C-Cex would be good for Carboncoin, but not good for Sapience?

HAHAHAHAHAHA that last post looks really convincing.  Grin

And Truthful: have I got this right: you don't think other people should buy this coin, and that's your motivation for posting?

Funny that have you have never really posted anything too damaging that would end this "scam", and you just post the same old recycled watered down shit. 

So you don't think other people should buy XAI, and that's your motivation for posting?

Since you spoke out against the people calling URO a scam, could you please explain how X11 mining creates urea?

If 150,000 URO are generated every year, where do you get the extra 150,000 metric tons of urea to match the supply?

URO was sold as a coin that can be exchanged for 1 metric ton of urea.  The coin cannot be exchanged for 1 metric ton of urea.

XAI was sold as a coin that can connect different blockchains.  Sapience can connect different blockchains.

Why do you support a coin that doesn't function as promised, but you say another coin is a scam even though it does function as promised?
So what exactly are you implying? 
Well looks like Joe Mozelesky turned out to be a dishonest and reprehensible human being.  Seems to have lied through his teeth at every stage of this project...a scam artist in the first degree.  I wish upon this person every imaginable misfortune.

And isn't it amazing that you discovered this secret information at the same time the price dropped off?  And then by posting here, you caused the price to drop even more.  Crazy how that works.   

OK...you are either Joe, in on it, or completely deluded and in denial.  SockpuppetAccount summarized the situation perfectly. And this has nothing to do with Ethereum.
runpaint, seriously, you must have Stockholm Syndrome or are too deeply invested to let this one go if you are defending Joe here.

I'm defending XAI.  Do you actually have anything bad to say about XAI?  Isn't it true that XAI is capable of connecting two different blockchains, and has been since 6 months ago?

I'm mining Fractalcoin right now, and its devs quit about a year ago after working for 2 months.  There are no devs, but the coin still works exactly as intended.  You can say whatever you want about the devs, but it doesn't matter as long as the coin network still functions.

I would have to find the post, but I know I remember him saying XQN and XAI were his first coins, so he lied from the start.

I remember you saying that you knew he had worked on other coins, and you said you liked that about him. 

He posted his real name and linkedin profile on this thread, last November, before the crowdsale was complete.  He wasn't pretending to be a guy named Cedric, he told us his name was Joe Mozelesky.  So it's not exactly a shock for someone to post all these links saying "He's busted!  He's the same guy who posts as JoeMoz!"  

Let's be honest, who the hell needs a smart contract

Okay grandpa, remember when you said "Who the hell needs the email when I can send a letter for just one stamp?"

and why in god's name would they want to put their smart contract on XAI's blockchain?

It's been established long before Ethereum.  Today Ethereum's devs were recommending a full 24 hours worth of confirmations, in case they have to reset the blockchain and erase all of today's transactions.  I think I'd rather put my contract on Sapience AIFX.

No person or company of any relevance is going to use a smart contract until the technology has been thoroughly tested and they are going to put them on the biggest, most secure blockchain with the widest network

And the winner remains to be seen.  Maybe it's a coincidence that all this FUD comes to XAI the same day Ethereum is launching.  Or maybe these people are Concern Trolls, pretending that they're super worried about how XAI is doing, when they don't even use it or hold any coins.  Like you said, people will use the biggest network, and therefore the holders of other coins have a financial incentive to smear Sapience. 

I find this sentence odd, "But if Ethereum is successful, it will require a lot of people use it.  Same for XAI.  No dev team can make a coin successful without users.  Joe fights for the users."

Pages:
Jump to: