Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 10. (Read 150190 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
like 25% of an i5 3570 with latest sources. i also tried to disable the stake and its the same

i had to make a cron to disable it most of the day
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
why is the wallet using so much cpu ? even with all "features" disabled ?

I have not noticed a big difference between this wallet compared to other wallets that stake. What kind of cpu percentages are you talking?
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
why is the wallet using so much cpu ? even with all "features" disabled ?
legendary
I keep my Xai in my wallet.

Smart move, good things happen through the miracle of compound interest.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I keep my Xai in my wallet.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Pretty quiet here.
Joe, how the things are going with the new wallet development, have you any date of public release ?
We are waiting it eagerly
legendary
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

"probably wont be much happening until others get on board" - Well, I guess we have been fucked then.

Not necessarily , there are some of us looking @ the code and playing around with it in the background.
Activity: 710

"probably wont be much happening until others get on board" - Well, I guess we have been fucked then.

legendary
Roadmap on ANN says Phase 4 will be in full operational status by end FY2015.  What is the current phase? Are we still in testnet? Was that mainnet wallet ever released?  There seemed to be a lot of pumpy talk then vagueness.

He open sourced the project, so more can get involved

Its never good to have a single dev(point of failure)

probably wont be much happening until others get on board

As far as the talk you mentioned, just look at the code and decide for yourself
Activity: 710
Roadmap on ANN says Phase 4 will be in full operational status by end FY2015.  What is the current phase? Are we still in testnet? Was that mainnet wallet ever released?  There seemed to be a lot of pumpy talk then vagueness.
Hey guys, development and work on the XAI project still continues on.  There is a lot of work to do and limited resources, but it has not stopped.  My time horizon on this is long term, but it won't be abandoned.

A couple of things I've got cooking:

- Implementing the new wallet design from our designer
- Solution for the scripting shell that cross-compiles on all platforms
- I was contacted by a guy from SuperNET and responded
- I am working with an advisor who has also advised some other notable projects on bolstering our presence in the Asian market

I have also been looking at a cool board I found:

https://www.parallella.org/

These boards are affordable and similar to a raspi, but have a multicore risc processor on board.  Down the road this could be a pretty cool hardware device for XAI so people can get an off the shelf computing "neurominer".  I'm hoping to get my hands on one of these boards soon.
Sorry if you feel that I press you up, but I have a question: When aprox would you relese the update of the platform? 1-2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months?
Did it hope others support it as well!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Vote for Sapience to be listed at C-Cex!

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

I know we already have Polo, Cryptsy, and Trex, but C-Cex is a great exchange and Sapience can only benefit from it.
legendary
Activity: 1310
@etought :  thanks alot !!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Hey guys, development and work on the XAI project still continues on.  There is a lot of work to do and limited resources, but it has not stopped.  My time horizon on this is long term, but it won't be abandoned.

- I am working with an advisor who has also advised some other notable projects on bolstering our presence in the Asian market

These boards are affordable and similar to a raspi, but have a multicore risc processor on board.  Down the road this could be a pretty cool hardware device for XAI so people can get an off the shelf computing "neurominer".  I'm hoping to get my hands on one of these boards soon.

Thanks for the update Joe.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Can´t sync the wallet because of 0 active connections. What can i do?

Edit:

Sometimes 1 connection for a few seconds.

http://www.blocktree.io/peers/XAI/
legendary
Activity: 1310
Can´t sync the wallet because of 0 active connections. What can i do?

Edit:

Sometimes 1 connection for a few seconds.
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

Good luck to moving forward with this very promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: